420 Magazine Background

Day 55 Auto Grow: No Flowers Yet

Ossi Ossi

Thanks heaps for all your advice guys
What i think i mite do is take a clone of each and continue assumi g they are photos.
JUST ONE MORE QUESTION
Why did 2 of them grows nuts so early at day 29 IS THAT NORMAL
Ccheers guys
Stay safe

Ossi Ossi

Thank yòu so much for all your help guys ,i will keep up to date on progress
I have started feeding them the water out of my turtle and fishpond and they love it
Take care guys snd have a awsome xmas and stay safe
Ossi ossi......oi oi oi :ganjamon:

nickeluring

Just clone them if you want clones, mate. Autos can be cloned, too, if they happen to be slow autos. The auto clones won't grow very big, but they should grow bigger than if they had stayed on as branches on the plant anyway so total yield should get bigger.

Ossi Ossi

Im with you on that mate
All 4 have 8 -12 colas of which ive Lstd 4 on each to give me a tidy neat cannapy
So each one has 4 lower branches that would mske nice clones
How many clones do u suggest i take off.

Ossi Ossi

Next question is
When you say a slow autos,what do u mean ????
If 90 days is the norm what is the unorm haha ???? ( sorry for the Aussie jargen lol )
I read somewhere up to 120 days for some slower Autos....extra 30 days......that means im at day 66 with no white pistols

nickeluring

If you can get all the lower branches to clone, and you have the space to handle them, you should get way more yield if you take as many clones as you can.
If you don't want to invest in seeds, you can always keep a mother in the tent that will send out clone after clone for your garden. But not with autos of course.

nickeluring

Next question is
When you say a slow autos,what do u mean ????
If 90 days is the norm what is the unorm haha ???? ( sorry for the Aussie jargen lol )
I read somewhere up to 120 days for some slower Autos....extra 30 days......that means im at day 66 with no white pistols
Sometimes environmental factors cause autos to veg for a very long time. Different kinds of stress can cause this, but stress could also cause the opposite, i.e. make the plant flower straight away.
In your case, though, I think you have photos.

Ossi Ossi

I think you are right bro
Cheers for your input bro it helped me make up my mind,i will just treat as photos and clone the f#@! Out of them haha
Merry xmas mate

Top Bottom