Day Of The Triffids

I'm growing same strain as last time but I've managed conditions way better this time, she's lookin about as fat now as she when she got the chop last time - and there's still another four weeks to fatten up!

I've had a look on your recent journal PW but it's so many pages and i couldn't find your most recent pics

Have u got a link for me?

Here's an update from the Goddess Temple - she's fattening up by the day :)

An awesome sight to behold

She has been fox tailing a bit, it has been warm here last week, got to 34/35C in the tent on occasion

I know the strain does foxtail naturally - am not sure how much is due to the heat and how much is down to strain

I back builded / clipped the top off the foxtails to stop them going further - hope i ain't messed up doing this - growth seemed to slow a bit after i did that

I did shoot and upload some video but I don't know what happened to that
20170711_220541.jpg
20170711_220532.jpg
20170711_220412.jpg
20170711_220520.jpg
20170711_220428.jpg
20170711_220255.jpg

Ohhh.....thats looking just fine. Great job.

Looks like an episode of Thunderbirds up in there. Fucking yum

Cheers lads, yes there's a full 80 yoyos in there now, making sure each bud gets as much light as possible

Reaching in back is like some weird hippie weaving, like I'm caught in some lord of the rings / harry potter giant spider web

Can't wear me ski goggles cos if I'm shoving me head among that lot it gets caught up on the wires

I've even made myself a tool out of a 1.5m dowel rod with a small brass hook screwed into the end, so i can reach the buds right at the back

Love the mini mcguyver episodes lol

Temps here have dropped a bit last few days, thank fuk for a bit of rain eh

Just need the heat to hold off for a few more weeks now ...

Time for a bit of an update - grabbed a few shots tonight

Everything going well so far, been a bit warm here again some nights, peaking 35C in the tent occasionally - caused a bit more fox tailing, but never mind

I need to get a thermostat controlled plug for me led strips

I've given em a second K boost (green planet dense) yesterday to encourage even more fatttttnesss

20170721_230757.jpg
20170721_230658.jpg
20170721_230656.jpg
20170721_230616.jpg
20170721_230718.jpg

Hmmmm..nice looking plants. :)

Popped over from Studiface's journal as am intrgued by the 6/2 light for veging.

Doing my first grow in a 18 years. :)

White Widow First Grow

Used the "Gaslight" 12 on, 5.5 off, 1 on, 5.5 off for my vege this time. Mainly to save electrikery, but also aware that plants actually have important physiological stuff to do thats best done in the dark. :)

Have 5 females 3 and a bit weeks into flowering under HPS that are small but doing well. Should have veged an extra couple of weeks.

Have clones in separate "spacebox" to do the feminised seed thing on. They were in the main tent under 12 /12 due to space issues but are under 18/6, COB LED's .

Think i will switch the spacebox over to the 6/2 and see how it goes.

Sometime down the track (probably when i germinate some feminised seeds to test) i think i'll set up seedlings, germinated same time, for a side by side trial. Main tent gaslight or 6/2 for vege, spacebox straight 18/6 for vege. Get some limited actual growth data. Yup there will be some other differences but i maybe get some idea of what works better.

Be interested to see if there is any noticeable real world difference between 6/2 and gaslight??

Fun tinkering wot?? :)

Back
Top Bottom