Daydrimin's FIRST GROW - Indoor - Skunk - 2009

WOW daydrimin, the harvest photos look incredible, great job!
Shame about the mould, do seperate it asap. Also the brown bag isnt the most effective, or helpful if you already having mold troubles.

Do you have a small carboard box around, PC case size works well, hang each bud upside like on a washing line, the buds need to be seperated therefor airing out, not effecting or loosing anything.

Hope all is well :peace:

WOW daydrimin, the harvest photos look incredible, great job!

Thanks, fuuji0019.

Shame about the mould, do seperate it asap. Also the brown bag isnt the most effective, or helpful if you already having mold troubles.

Yes, I realized that. The whole 'Cloudya' plant went separately even the buds that hadn't visible mold damage.It will turn to - cannabutter and that will be my next experiment ;)

Do you have a small carboard box around, PC case size works well, hang each bud upside like on a washing line, the buds need to be seperated therefor airing out, not effecting or loosing anything.

Thanks, again fuuji0019, as SS also said earlier and I've watched a I Grow Chronic with Mrs Green ;)

vlcsnap-2009-11-11-18h53m34s126.png

All become clear !

Here follows a pictorial with no explanation. I think the images can speak fairly for it self. The Plant is 'Glorya', which finally deserved her name by conquering unlucky Cloudya - that's life :peace:

P1080447.jpg

P1080448.jpg

P1080450.jpg

P1080451.jpg

P1080454.jpg

full

P1080455.jpg

P1080471.jpg

Untitled-136.jpg

Untitled-313.jpg

Untitled-sa1.jpg

Untitled-217.jpg

Seems like great progress, wonderful to see your back on track, and still have a nice amount there, the buds look great!! :ganjamon:

Thanks, fuuji0019. I think you are my lucky guy! Always on time, always tight info or comment and last but not least so encouragingly supportive ;) And hell yeah back on track, especially with those cannabutter bite :cool:

Once again brilliant photos. Got a smoke report for us?
:peace:

pending ... gotta a spent more time practice :Rasta:

2 oz of beautiful nugs! :ganjamon:

way to go bro!

Yep ! For me it was epic ! Thanks !

Nobody is missing me, right ?

It's been only a month brothers ;) Anyways I am good to go ! Probably tomorrow I'll post a smoke rep and all that stuffs ... b.t.w Merry Merry ;)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:

Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom