Daylight or sunlight?

I think those 5-6 degrees of latitude are perhaps enough to speed things up for you, but it could be the strain too.

Nevermind! You’re getting more sunlight than I am — must be the strain.
When are you expecting yours to flower?

15972448032101352818448445987713.jpg
15972448469934649865955942504089.jpg

When are you expecting yours to flower?
I was hoping they’d be flowering by now but no such luck. These are crosses I made last year. They each had an early flowering parent but apparently didn’t inherit that trait. Unfortunately I don’t have the capacity to flower a whole buttload of plants. Yours look good, tho!

I was hoping they’d be flowering by now but no such luck. These are crosses I made last year. They each had an early flowering parent but apparently didn’t inherit that trait. Unfortunately I don’t have the capacity to flower a whole buttload of plants. Yours look good, tho!
Im at 46N in Ontario Canada and I’m still waiting on my photos to flower as well.

Thanks for all the help...

Do you think the fewer hours of light is what is making the autos take longer? I thought they were genetically programmed to flower after a certain time regardless...
They basically are in the fact that they are not photo period sensitive. I have autos going now in my yard that are 75 days old and getting close but ones I tossed in the bush ( same age and strain) started flowering later.

They basically are in the fact that they are not photo period sensitive. I have autos going now in my yard that are 75 days old and getting close but ones I tossed in the bush ( same age and strain) started flowering later.
I haven’t grown autos but from what I’ve seen on here, it seems like you’re better off having them flower later so they put on size, no?

I’ve seen a few photos of like 3 inch autos in full flower, which seems a tad too eager to flower.

I haven’t grown autos but from what I’ve seen on here, it seems like you’re better off having them flower later so they put on size, no?

I’ve seen a few photos of like 3 inch autos in full flower, which seems a tad too eager to flower.
If I’m growing outdoor, my favorite time to flower autos is in the mid summer sun. I find that they can finish to there full potential and are stronger in mid summer IMO.

This is a week ago, usually get about 4 ounces on average give or take off of my autos in 10 or 15 gallon containers.

I find they take at least 80 days and often more if I want lots of amber trics.

Attachments

• EFE352C9-F5B5-41F2-B753-03F67FAE7B74.jpeg
    EFE352C9-F5B5-41F2-B753-03F67FAE7B74.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom