Db003 240W 4k LED Super Soil Autoflower Grow

db003

hello everyone its me db003 back at it again with another auto grow!

I got a lot of cool stuff going on this grow like a brand new VIVIDGRO GrowMax 240w 4000k led light panel from vividgro led and a brand new 2x4 grow tent from VIVOSUN

here is some info from the vividgro website about the light I will be using this grow

Bright, cool, touchable, high quality light ideal for growing
Lightweight design aluminum fixture for long life and decreased weight
Slim width for customized uniformity and PPFD
Easy installation for vertical applications or free hanging
Low profile - less than 1.5” in height; grow within inches of canopy
Energy efficient -extremely low heat allows plants to be inches away from light
LED Protection - easy to clean acrylic lens protects against dust and spray

the tent I will be using is a vivosun grow tent its a standard size 24x48x60 grow tent

for ventilation I have a 4 inch inline exhaust fan that is located outside of the tent itself the exhaust fan will be inside of a closet that is right next to the grow tent and will be pulling air from the tent in to the closet

it will help save a lot of over head space inside the grow tent and also vent the hot air in to the empty closet so its a win win

I already have my tent and light all set up I plan to grow two autos in this tent in a scrog I used my scrog net that was in my other tent and cut it shorter to fit in this tent

it barely fit in the tent but will be a good thing when the grow starts because it will help prevent the tent from sucking in when the exhaust fan is on

the autos I will be growing are

2x Orange Cookies feminized autos (Cali Orange x Gorilla Cookies x Auto #2) from puff puff pass cultivars

I just put the seeds in a small baggie with filtered water to soak overnight and tomorrow will but them in some moist paper towels until they germinate and are ready to be planted

last but not least I will be growing these autos in 3 gallon fabric pots in a super soil mix

here is a list of some of the ingredients of my super soil mix

10 oz. Fish Bone Meal 3-16-0
10 oz. Bone Meal 2-14-0
1.25 lb. - 20 oz. Hi Phos Bat Guano 0-7-0
1.25 lb. - 20 oz. Blood Meal 13-0-0
3/4 cup Oyster Shell
3/4 cup Kelp Meal
3/8 cup Alfalfa Meal
3/16 cup Epsom Salt
1/4 cup Sweet Lime (Dolomite)
1/2 cup Azomite (67 Trace Elements)
1/8 cup Mycorrhizal Fungi
1.5 tsp. Powdered Humic Acid 90% Pure

this was all mixed with 2x 1.5 bags of mother earth groundswell potting soil and almost a full 25 pound bag of buckaroo worm castings

I had some left over super soil from my last grow so it got mixed in too and I also added a few cups of nectar for the gods one shot granules for the hell of it

it was mixed up 80 days ago so its nice and ready

there will be a ton of stuff in my super soil to keep the plants happy and wanting for nothing I will use the super soil in the bottom half of the pots and plain potting soil for the top half of the pots

I picked up a few bags of mother earth groundswell potting soil from my local hydro shop today that I will be using for the top half of my super soil pots

well thats about it for now got a lot of pics of the light and tent when I was unboxing and setting it all up

the last few pics are my tent with the PVC scrog frame and a few plant saucers

I wanted to do a mockup of how it will look so I could get a good idea of how it should grow don't mind the dirty plant saucers lol they will be cleaned and a few pics of the seeds I started germinating

well this will be my first update on my 240w 4k led puff puff pass cultivars autoflower grow in super soil

I planted my seeds a few days ago and they have since then sprouted and today they got there first watering they got plain water

2x orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in day #2 from sprout

hello everyone time for another update on my led puff puff pass cultivars autoflower grow in super soil

my seedlings are starting to show some growth so all is well there just building there roots in there pots so not much happening above ground

2x orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in day #7 from sprout

hello everyone time for another update on my 240w 4k led puff puff pass cultivars autoflower grow in super soil

my seedlings are seedlings no more they young plants now they grow up so fast

I just gave them a watering and in today's watering I gave them some diastatic malt powder and some aloe vera powder they got 1 tablespoon of malted barley powder each and 1/4 of a teaspoon of aloe vera powder

diastatic malt powder is basically malted barley thats been preground I could not find the whole malted barley seed that I wanted so this will work in a pinch its great to use in veg and can be watered in or just top dressed I did a bit of both with it

malted barley has a ton of great enzymes in it that bottle nutes company's charge you a arm and a leg for when malted barley can cost penny's to make yourself

2x orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in day #12 from sprout

hello everyone time for another update on my 240w 4k led puff puff pass cultivars autoflower grow in super soil

I just gave them a watering and in today's watering they got just plain water I took a few of the bottom leaves from both of these plants the very bottom leaves were getting buried under the soil when I would water them so I just plucked them

2x orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in day #18from sprout

time to bust out my personal seed bank and put some seeds in water to soak and begin the germination process I will be starting three strains this time two of each strain all of them are from puff puff pass cultivars these are for my new grow that will be in my now empty grow tent

after the seeds soak overnight I will take the seeds and put them in moist paper towels until they are ready to be planted

the strains I started are

2x Bamm Bamm auto from puff puff pass cultivars (northern lights x OG kush x auto #2)

2x Bruce Banner auto from puff puff pass cultivars (ghost OG kush x Bruce Banner #3 x auto #2)

2x Death Mask auto from puff puff pass cultivars (GG #4 x sour amnesia x auto #2)

I just gave them a watering and in today's watering they got just plain water I took a few more of the bottom leaves from both of these plants

getting a little bit of discoloration on the leaves and a bit of heat stress I turned up my exhaust to max so that might help some

2x orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in day #25 from sprout

I can't put my finger on it... But just monitor her... Is her roots OK?
Soil has enough perlite or equivalent to air the roots?
No bugs under pot or in soil?

I can't put my finger on it... But just monitor her... Is her roots OK?
Soil has enough perlite or equivalent to air the roots?
No bugs under pot or in soil?

it has a lot of perlite and no bugs i think it might be ph balance my the water i use is filtered but is not R/O so it does not change the ph and my water comes out high like at 8.2 and have been watering them with it

I ran out of the citric acid powder that I was using to ph my water i need to go get some more

Curious to see how that light does. How’s you manage to get it? I looked for it and it says pre order only

I received this light as a tester from another grow forum I just happen to post updates here as well

Back
Top Bottom