Db003: 315w CMH, PPP Auto, Super Soil Grow, Growlab GL80L

db003

hello everyone its me db003 back at it again!

I am just starting a new grow this time it will be a autoflower grow I will growing 6 autos in my grow lab gl80l tent all of the plants will be in my super soil mix in 3 gallon fabric pots

I just planted two of the seeds the other four seeds need a bit more time to germinate most likely I will be planting a few more of them tomorrow the seeds that were planted today were the 2x Bamm Bamm autos

OK now for my set up

I have a 2’7″ wide x 4’11” deep x 6’7″ tall Grow Lab gl80l grow tent with a 315w prism lighting science ceramic metal halide ballast aka cmh the bulb is a Philips elite agro 315w cmh 3100k bulb and the hood is a sun system 315 neutron reflector

there is a 6 inch inline fan and 6 inch carbon filter blowing air out a window there is also a 4 inch inline fan I will be using as a active air intake that is tuned off for now until its needed and a 16 inch hurricane wall mount fan that I strung up near the top of the tent just to keep the air moving in the tent

the autoflower seeds I will be growing are

2x Bamm Bamm auto from puff puff pass cultivars (northern lights x OG kush x auto #2)

2x Bruce Banner auto from puff puff pass cultivars (ghost OG kush x Bruce Banner #3 x auto #2)

2x Death Mask auto from puff puff pass cultivars (GG #4 x sour amnesia x auto #2)

time for my first update on this grow

yesterday I planted 3 more seeds so I have 5 plants in the tent now

I had to water the pots again because the plain potting soil for the top half of the super soil pots is acting a bit hydrophobic it looks wet and soaked and the next day was dry to the touch so I watered them again today and will keep a eye on it over the next week or until it acts right

3 out of the 5 planted seeds have sprouted and the other 2 are still breaking ground and one of the seeds never made it past germination so I started germinating another seed to replace it today

time for another update

just watered all these plants today and planted my last seed all the seedling seam to be doing good so far lets hope the one i planted to day takes well

this update was from yesterday I forgot to post it but anyway here it is

happy to say that the last death mask auto seed from puff puff pass cultivars broke ground a few days ago so this grow is finally on its way

I have my 315w cmh raised pretty high and the wall fan turned off to keep the humidity high for these girls for now

all 6 of these autos got watered but only got one pail of water each just to keep the tops of the pots moist they are all in 3 gallon fabric pots with super soil at the bottom half of the pots and plain potting soil on the top half

they are a few days apart because some were ready to be planted first and the last one was a late comer after one of the seeds did not germinate so we have

3x in day #8 from sprout
2x in day #7 from sprout
1x in day #3 from sprout

the auto flowers in this grow are are

2x Bamm Bamm auto from puff puff pass cultivars (northern lights x OG kush x auto #2)

2x Bruce Banner auto from puff puff pass cultivars (ghost OG kush x Bruce Banner #3 x auto #2)

2x Death Mask auto from puff puff pass cultivars (GG #4 x sour amnesia x auto #2)

time for another update

these plants got one pail of plain water each not much going on above ground plants are just building roots below I assume for now they are getting a little bigger each day so all is well

3x in day #14 from sprout
2x in day #13 from sprout
1x in day #9 from sprout

time for another update

these plants got one pail of plain water each since there pots were still a little heavy I also turned on my hurricane wall fan on low at the top of the tent so they can get some much need air movement inside of the tent

my runt of the litter is growing at a slow pace but it should be fine just going to let it grow out with the rest of the plants

3x in day #17 from sprout
2x in day #16 from sprout
1x in day #12 from sprout

hows it going my fellow growers time for another update of these PPP autos under my 315w cmh in super soil

these plants just got a watering they all got plain water are are finally starting to get some size on them two out of the six are showing signs of nitrogen toxicity

they have the "claw" leaf tips but I am not going to stress on it I think I just made my super soil a bit to hot this time I will adjust the recipe next batch

I moved the plants around so the smaller ones would be right under the the light and I also turned my wall fan up a bit from low to medium to get some more air movement in the tent

3x in day #23 from sprout
2x in day #22 from sprout
1x in day #18 from sprout

hows it going my fellow growers time for another update of these PPP autos under my 315w cmh in super soil

these plants just got a watering they all got plain water

3x in day #26 from sprout
2x in day #25 from sprout
1x in day #21 from sprout

hows it going my fellow growers time for another update of these PPP autos under my 315w cmh and led in super soil

these plants just got a watering they all got plain water and man these plants have gotten huge since my last update

in my last watering 3 days ago on Christmas I went ahead and added my maxbloom led panel to this grow but only had the light set to half power just the veg mode on to get the plants used to the extra light but they took it like champs so I turned the led on to full power veg and bloom set to max

3x in day #32 from sprout
2x in day #31 from sprout
1x in day #27 from sprout

time for another update of these PPP autos under my 315w cmh and led in super soil

I watered these plants yesterday I did not have time to do the update and video yesterday so I just did it today they all got plain water

these plants are stretching out and showing signs of flowering now so thats great I had to raise my lights twice in the past week just from the getting taller

the tent is packed now and I noticed I starting to get a small fungus gnats problem going to try and let the pots dry out a bit and add some sticky traps no big deal

3x in day #39 from sprout
2x in day #38 from sprout
1x in day #34 from sprout

time for another update of these PPP autos under my 315w cmh and led in super soil

I watered these plants today in my last watering i gave one of these plants some powdered cal mag from roots organic

i let the pots dry out for 4 days and don't see any sings of flies so thats awesome and my runt of the litter plant is not runt no more it grew at least a foot of the past week so its taller then most the the plants in this grow now except of which is like 5 feet and some change

3x in day #46 from sprout
2x in day #45 from sprout
1x in day #41 from sprout

all of these plants got watered today with plain water all of them are in full on flower not its nice to see the tent packed from wall to wall with plants hardly any light gets to the bottom so they will soak up all that light

3x in day #52 from sprout
2x in day #51 from sprout
1x in day #47 from sprout

all of these plants got watered today with plain water

man this tent is packed to the windows to the walls.... lol I moved one of the plants today so i had space to get to the rest to get in there and pull off all the dead leaves it will help with air flow and give the lower parts a bit more light

still got a while before this grow comes to a end but so far so good for a grow that was pretty much on autopilot the whole time besides a little lollipopping but thats about it

side note i love that top view of the plants you cant see the floor at all now thats packed and what I like to see

3x in day #58 from sprout
2x in day #57 from sprout
1x in day #53 from sprout

3x in day #64 from sprout
2x in day #63 from sprout
1x in day #59 from sprout

these plants are doing great there just getting fatter and getting some weight on them they are also starting to get some nice fall colors on on the leaves should be a few more weeks until there done not much to do just watch them grow and pick off a few leaves now and then

3x in day #70 from sprout
2x in day #69 from sprout
1x in day #65from sprout

Back
Top Bottom