Db003 - Blk Seeds - Sour Diesel Auto - White Widow Auto - Super Soil - MH/HPS

so I got around to taking some pictures of the bud from the first white widow auto from blk seeds and sour diesel auto from blk seeds that I harvested in the grow its been about a week or so since I put these first 2 plants in jars to cure

I have been sampling these two plants a lot already lol its great stuff I am glad I got a chance to grow it now lets look at some bud shots

first up we have some shots of a nice joint I rolled up its a mix of the buds of the sour diesel auto and the white widow auto and for extra points I used some wax I had and coated the outside of the joint and used some of the dry ice kief I made with the trim from these two plants the other day and rolled it in the kief

the next four pics are some bud shots of the sour diesel auto from blk seeds nugs I really like this plant spear like solid nugs its nice and sticky this one has a sweeter smell to it I really enjoy the smell and taste of this when smoked out of a bong it really brings out the flavors

the last four pics are some bud shots of the white widow auto from blk seeds I "sampled" most of the big nugs already these were taken from some of the smaller buds I had left but still look great they break up nicely these are for my personal use so there not trimmed "perfect" but that's fine with me and its great for rolling up joints with the smell is very earthy and pungent and kind of cheesy

I still am waiting for the rest of the plants to dry but I am sure they will all be great like these but with there own little personal characteristics

002_2_17.JPG
005_2_11.JPG
006_2_8.JPG
017_2_3.JPG
022_2_.JPG
024_2_3.JPG
031_2_.JPG
032_3_.JPG
035_3_.JPG
036_3_.JPG
041_3_.JPG

so I checked on my drying plants and another one was ready so I trimmed and jarred it came out great except I had a tiny bit of mold in the center of the main bud I guess it got too cold and the humidity went up over the past week so I cut it out and inspected the rest and it seams to be fine so I jarred it and tossed the mold part

my other plant that I chopped the other day and put on my plant saucer was ready to so I jarred it as well

the temps were 65 degrees and the RH was 68 in my drying closet so that's I bit too high RH so I turned on my 4 inch exhaust fan to get it down a bit I used my fan speed controller and put the fan on the absolute lowest setting that way it wont dry it out to fast

as one grow ends another begins I started to geminate some seeds last night for my next grow I put them in paper towels this morning after I let them soak in water overnight

0052940.JPG

0052942.JPG
0013706.JPG
0033374.JPG

well I finally got around to getting a weight on some of the other plants that got jarred

white widow auto plant #2 from blk seeds 27.4 grams
white widow auto plant #3 from blk seeds 31 grams
sour diesel auto plant #2 from blk seeds 32.3 grams
star dawg from fast buds seeds 33.9 grams

these are the 2 plants I got jarred and weighted already and are about half gone already lol my mom smokes a lot

white widow auto plant #1 from blk seeds 39.2 grams
sour diesel auto plant #1 from blk seeds 50.8 grams

I still have one more plant still drying that's need to be jarred and more jar of bud that's waiting to be weighted in a few days but so far the total harvest numbers are 214.6 grams or 7.5oz

it looks like I got about a little over 1oz per auto I was hopping for better numbers but I had some of bud rot and a tiny bit to mold but I got a nice jar fill of good trim to play with once I get some more dry ice since I did not know that it will evaporate even in a kitchen freezer lol but lesson learned

well I trimmed up my last plant and jarred it I still need to get a weight on it and another plant I jarred the other day

here are some pics I forgot to post of some of the plants I trimmed and jarred already I just forgot to post them

I am loving the sour diesel bud got a few nice shots of a bowl I pack with some wax on top

0023536.JPG
0043156.JPG
0141110.JPG
015992.JPG
016933.JPG
017843.JPG
018747.JPG
020610.JPG
021577.JPG
022509.JPG
023467.JPG
024429.JPG

this grow is officially completed all my plants have been chopped dried jarred and weighed

I only had 2 plants to weigh and I got those final numbers today drum roll please

white widow auto plant #1 from blk seeds 39.2 grams
white widow auto plant #2 from blk seeds 27.4 grams
white widow auto plant #3 from blk seeds 31 grams
white widow auto plant #4 from blk seeds 35.6 grams
sour diesel auto plant #1 from blk seeds 50.8 grams
sour diesel auto plant #2 from blk seeds 32.3 grams
sour diesel auto plant #3 from blk seeds 45.9 grams
star dawg from fast buds seeds 33.9 grams

that's brings the grand total of this grow to 296.1 grams or 10.4 ounces from 8 autos in soil

to me that's a good grow I got about a half gram per watt from my 600w set up in my 2x4 mind you I dont have A/C or a dehumidifier to keep good temps so a few oz. over a half a pound for only 90 days from seed

I still have 8.4 grams of bud that was near the cola that had some bud rot I tossed the bad parts and kept what still looked good bud did not count it with the other bud I will use that to make some kief and I got 40.9 grams of good trim also to make some kief I just need to get some more dry ice

I already started my next grow so the cycle starts again

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom