Db003 - Blk Seeds - Sour Diesel Auto - White Widow Auto - Super Soil - MH/HPS

time for a update on my blk seeds autoflower grow in super soil!

I just gave all my plants a watering I used about 4 gallons of plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight

it was ph. to 6.7 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

these plants were not all started at the same time I had some germination problems so some of the plants are older then the others

2x plants in day #63 from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day #62 from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day #59 from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day #54 from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

07042.JPG
07180.JPG
07233.JPG
07346.JPG
07439.JPG
07536.JPG
07640.JPG
07738.JPG
07840.JPG
07938.JPG

a few of them are getting so close to harvest and looking frosty I am doing my best to let them go as long as I can

I just gave all my plants a watering I used about 4 gallons of plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight

it was ph. to 6.1 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

these plants were not all started at the same time I had some germination problems so some of the plants are older then the others

2x plants in day #65 from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day #64 from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day #61 from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day #56 from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

0013676.JPG
0033352.JPG
0052917.JPG
0062568.JPG

man this harvest can not come fast enough I am down to my last few joints but its all good I know at least one of the plants will be coming down very soon in the next week or so

shit it could come down now but I want to let it get a bit more time to flower I sometimes have a problem of not letting then go as long as they should I just see those ripe buds and get jumpy lol I know if I just wait it should be worth it

it was ph. to 6.3 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

2x plants in day #67 from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day #66 from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day #63 from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day #59 from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

0101749.JPG
017834.JPG
018740.JPG
019649.JPG
020605.JPG

it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

2x plants in day #69 from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day #68 from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day #65 from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day #60 from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

db003 Blk seeds Sour Diesel Auto White Widow Auto super soil MH/HPS video #9 - YouTube

0101750.JPG
0111545.JPG
0121357.JPG
0131234.JPG

I just gave all my plants a watering I used about 3 gallons of plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight

it was ph. to 6.4 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

2x plants in day #71 from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day #70 from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day #67 from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day #62 from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

0091940.JPG
0101751.JPG
0121358.JPG
0131235.JPG

man these plants just wont finish lol I say this grow will be done in about 2 weeks max that will give these plants a bit more time to develop and give my super soil a bit more time to "cook" it has been 37 days since I first mixed it up so its could be used now but I like past the 40 day mark to make sure

like I said I dont want to rush these plants its just harder to wait it out when you got no smoke I had to go to my local medical clinic last night to get some bud to watch the baseball game and it was good bud but holy fuck 15 to 20 dollars a gram is crazy talk

most of the plant could be taken down now but going to wait a bit longer and even if I take most of them down there is that one sour diesel with the huge main cola that I want to let go as long as it can its the one I am holding the bottle up to for size reference

I just gave all my plants a watering I used about 3 gallons of plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight

it was ph. to 6.4 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

2x plants in day #73 from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day #72 from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day #69 from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day #64 from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

0111546.JPG
0121359.JPG
0131236.JPG
015985.JPG
016927.JPG
018741.JPG
019650.JPG
020606.JPG
021572.JPG
022506.JPG
023464.JPG
024423.JPG

hey everyone I pulled out one of my white widow autos from blk seeds from my grow tent to get a good look at it and most of all look at the trichomes

so I busted out my old usb microscope I got a while back I wont lie most of the time I have not been using it I have been just pulling them when the hairs true orange and recede for the most part

this time I want to go by the trichomes so I can get the most out of it since I only have one tent now but its all good I only got a few good pics its a pain to get the dam thing to focus

these pictures were taken tonight from my oldest plant its on day #74 from sprout its one of the white widow autos from blk seeds I think I will let it got just a little bit longer

I will water it for the last time tomorrow and give it a lite flush but its not really necessary but will do it any that way it will give this plant a few more days to dry out and should be ready I cant wait

p.s. these pictures were taken from the side buds braches since the main cola is ready first I try not to get pics from it and I will be only taking this plant down the others need more time

S20171016_0001.jpg
S20171016_0003.jpg
S20171016_0004.jpg
tricey.jpg

so I did a few things in the garden today lets see first I moved the plants around to different spots in the tent and second I took out one of the white widow autos from blk seeds its the one I took trichome pics of last night and it got flushed today

for the flush I used about 8 gallons of plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

I just took the plant to my spare bathroom and put the plant on one of my pot risers and flushed it some have said that's since I am in super soil I dont need to flush but I want to give it a shot anyway just to experiment

I plan on taking the plant that I flushed today down at the end of this week

I just gave all my other plants a watering I used about 4 gallons of plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight

it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

2x plants in day #75 from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day #74 from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day #71 from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day #66 from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

db003 Blk seeds Sour Diesel Auto White Widow Auto super soil MH/HPS video #10 - YouTube

0013688.JPG
0023520.JPG
0033361.JPG
0043136.JPG
0062574.JPG
0091944.JPG
0101754.JPG
0121361.JPG
0131238.JPG
0141103.JPG
015987.JPG
016929.JPG
017836.JPG
018742.JPG
019651.JPG

well I decided to flush another one of my plants today it was the shortest plant of them all its the one I plan to flush next anyway its is my second oldest white widow autos from blk seeds its in day #77 from sprout today

p.s. its the same age as the other plant I flushed 2 days ago that will be coming down this weekend

for the flush I used about 8 gallons of plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

on another note a few of my air stones that I used to bubble my water broke so I made a DIY bubbler out of pvc pipe that I had left over from my scrog I mean its no bubble snake but it works and I did not have to pay a dime for it and it makes way better bubbles that the air stones I had so its a win - win for me

I just gave all my other plants a watering I used about 4 gallons of plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight

it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator

2x plants in day #77 from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day #76 from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day #73 from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day #68 from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds

0013689.JPG
0023521.JPG
0062575.JPG
0072391.JPG
0091945.JPG
0101755.JPG
0121362.JPG
0131239.JPG
0141104.JPG
016930.JPG
017837.JPG
018743.JPG
019652.JPG
021573.JPG
024424.JPG

I watered all my plants except one of the white widow autos from blk seeds I want the soil to dry out more before I harvest it so maybe one or 2 more days to dry out and then she will be the first plant to get the chop from this grow

I just gave all my other plants a watering I used about 3 gallons of plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) that was bubbled overnight

2x plants in day #79 from sprout (2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
2x plants in day #78 from sprout (2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds)
3x plants in day #75 from sprout (1x sour diesel auto 2x white widow autos from blk seeds)
1x in day #70 from sprout ( 1x stardawg auto from fast buds)

0013691.JPG
0111548.JPG
0121363.JPG
0141105.JPG
015988.JPG

Back
Top Bottom