Db003 - Blk Seeds - Sour Diesel Auto - White Widow Auto - Super Soil - MH/HPS

db003

hello everyone its me db003 back at it again I will be growing some autos in a super soil mix I had a great grow with super soil in my last grow so I wanted to do it again this grow will have two strains from blk seeds with six plants in total

the strains are

3x Sour Diesel Auto

3x White Widow Auto

here is some info on the strains from blk seeds website

Sour Diesel Auto
Genes: Sativa/Indica/Ruderalis
Genetics: Sour Diesel x Ruderalis
Flowering : 65-75 Days
Harvest: Medium 400-550 g/m2
Height: Medium
THC: High
CBD: Medium
Auto flowering: Yes

Our whole team liked the Sour Diesel genetics so much that we have thrown us head to create its auto flowering version. Auto Sour Diesel is a hybrid made from the California Sour Diesel genetics and our Ruderalis which was stabilized after several years of work. This crossing has excellent qualities that make the plant a very fast growing and easy to cultivate. Thanks to its versatility, it develops very well both indoors and outdoors.

Growing, we recommend moderate fertilization, watering often, but not abundant, and if possible add 30% of coco to the substrate to improve oxygenation of it. With proper care it grows medium size and provides compact, very hard and resinous buds.

Auto Sour Diesel gives off a pleasant aroma with notes of citrus and exotic wood and diesel. Because of its predominantly sativa genetics, it provides a powerful cerebral effect and improves mood, so its ideal for keeping interesting conversations with friends and have a laugh.

White Widow Auto
Genes: sativa/indica/ruderalis
Genetics: Brazilian sativa x South Indian Indica x Ruderalis
Flowering : 52-60 Days
Harvest: High
Height: Medium
THC: High
CBD: Medium
Auto flowering: Yes

One of the most popular strains on the market has just been transformed into a new auto version. Our Auto White Widow is a cross between Brazilian sativa x South Indian Indica x Ruderalis. It expresses the best characteristics of both parents and is a textbook example of hybrid vigor. The flowering period of Auto White Widow is remarkable: She starts off slow but truly explodes during the last weeks of flowering, when thousands of shiny gold crystals cover the flowers. Auto WW does not stretch too much during flowering making her popular amongst growers who do not want their plants to grow too high.

Sugary with crystal, it has a very distinct refreshing odor and flavor that's easy to smoke for patients with breathing problems. A nice and easy strain with a one hit wonder couch lock high. It has a specific herbal hashish taste and a comfortable buzz. Its our newest limited edition release and should easily be a winner with everyone.

ok now for my set up

I have a 2x4x7 GrowLab gl80l grow tent with a 600w air cooled hps hooked up to a 6 inch inline fan and 6 inch carbon filter blowing air over the light and out a window

there is also a 4 inch inline fan I will be using as a active air intake and a 16 inch hurricane wall mount fan I strung up near the top of the tent just to keep the air moving its summer and I dont have A/C so I expect high temps this grow

next I will be growing these plants in a super soil mix I mixed up myself

here is a list of what I used in the super soil

this batch was made with

18 lbs. of organic worm castings
1.25 lbs. Bat Guano--------------------- (0-7-0)
1.25 lbs. Bone Meal-------------------- (3-16-0)
1.25 lbs. Blood Meal--------------------(12-0-0)
3 tbsp. Epsom Salt
1.5 tsp. Powdered Humic Acid
1/2 cups-kelp powder
1.5 cups Alfalfa Meal
1.5 cups Oyster Shell Flour
1.5 cups kelp meal
1.5 cups-Azomite
1/2 cup Mycorrhizal Fungi
1 cup Potash

this was mixed with 2 1.5 cubic feet bags of Dr. earth pot of gold all purpose potting soil and added some perlite it was hand mixed by me and a friend in a 55 gallon tote that I got from home depot once it was well mixed I added 1 and a half gallons of filtered water and mixed it up some more and put on my porch to chill until its ready I let it cook for about 60 days this time I still have to mix it up a bit before I add it to the pots

I got a bag of sanctuary soil Empire Builder Indoor-Outdoor Grower's Mix and some perlite and I will be using that for the top half of the pots and the bottom half will be filled with my super soil mix I think this time I will be adding a bit more super soil to the pots

I will be using carbon filter tap water that gets bubbled for at least 12 hours before use and I ph. the water with citric acid crystals it only takes a small pinch to ph. a 5 gallon bucket of water to about 6.5 - 6.7 I also plan on doing some worm castings teas and some seed sprout teas when the plants get a little size on them but other then that this will be a mostly water only grow

I put the seeds in water to soak until tomorrow then I will put them in moist paper towels in zip lock bags until they show a tail and I can plant then I might let them get a bit longer this time in my last grow I had a few problems with a couple seedlings so I a experimenting

well that's about it for now just waiting for the seeds to pop and be planted

025413.JPG
026384.JPG
027343.JPG
020597.JPG
0013584.JPG
022498.JPG
024417.JPG
021566.JPG
0091895.JPG
0082114.JPG

the first of my blk seeds are in the dirt!

ok the first 2 of the 6 blk seeds I am germinating were ready to be planted today I will check on the seeds tomorrow to see if the rest are ready

all 3x of the sour diesel seeds popped but need a bit longer before being planted and only 2x of the white widow seeds were planted today and one did not pop yet if it does not grow a tail by tomorrow I will just start a new seed

I gave my super soil a good mix today and filled the pots about 2/3 of the way last time I used 50/50 super soil to potting soil this time I wanted a just a bit more super soil to see how they come out

I used sanctuary soil Empire Builder Indoor-Outdoor Grower’s Mix and mixed in some much needed perlite I mixed it about 2 parts soil 1 part perlite well maybe a bit more perlite lol and used that to fill the top half of the fabric pots and planted my seeds in that

lets see I also switched out the hps bulb and but a brand new ipower 600 watt metal halide bulb and made sure to wipe the glass on the reflector inside and out

for now they will be sharing a tent with 2 plants from my last grow they still need some more time to finish flowering

not sure if these were 5 gallon or 3 gallon fabric pots I have so many of them lol and they get mixed up but in any case they are still large pots and should work just fine

well that's it for now I will be doing this all over again tomorrow when I plant the other seeds a growers work is never done but I love it so its all good

0013590.JPG
0023443.JPG
0033285.JPG
0043072.JPG
0052856.JPG
0082119.JPG
0091900.JPG
0101724.JPG
0111522.JPG
0121335.JPG
0131213.JPG

hello everyone this is your boy db003 and I am back at it again I planted 2 more blk seeds auto plants today!

I checked on the seeds and 2 of the blk seeds sour diesel autos were more then ready to be planted I had to be carful of the roots they were starting to show hairs and sticking to the paper towel lol

I checked on the last blk seeds white widow seed and it cracked a bit so I will give it and the last sour diesel seed one more day and if the dont satisfy me I will say fuck it and start 2 more seeds

4 out of 6 seeds germinating is not bad so far I still have hope for the last 2

I think I might have but more super soil in these pots then I did the ones yesterday but that's fine

more good news the seeds I planted yesterday have already broke ground that's awesome so I will call this day one from sprout for the first 2 of the blk seeds autos and I also moved the plastic cup to the seeds I just planted today

when I was watering my other plants in the back I gave a little squirt of water to the seeds that just broke ground just to make sure its still moist with my turkey baster that I use for just about everything from mixing water to getting rid of run off I love my turkey baster

day #1 from sprout for 2x of the white widow autos from blk seeds

0023444.JPG
0072345.JPG
0091901.JPG
0101725.JPG
0121336.JPG
0131214.JPG
015969.JPG
016914.JPG

hey everyone just a quick update on my blk seeds grow I got good news and bad news

first the bad news the 2x blk seeds I still had germinating did not make it so out of the 6x blk seeds I germinated 4x of them popped and were planted and sprouted and 2x were duds and never made it past the germination stage not bad germination rates if you ask

now for the good news the 2x blk seeds I planted just yesterday already broke ground one is still in its shell but should shuck it off by tomorrow

I also said to heck with it and went ahead and put the last 4 seeds from blk in water to germinate I did the germination in stages so I did not have to plant all the seeds at the same time to help cut back on the heavy lifting

the seeds I am germinating now are last 2x sour diesel autos from blk seeds I had and the last 2x white widow autos from blk seeds I hope all 4x pop so I can plant them all if not that is ok I just hope for a good germination rate

I was sent 10x seeds in total from blk seeds and so far its a germination rate of 4x out of 6x and lets see how the last 4x fair at germination

0043073.JPG
0072346.JPG

hello everyone its time for a update

so out of the last 4x seeds I germinated only 3x of them popped and grew tails so I got a total of 7x out of 10x blk seeds to germinate

4x of the white widow autos from blk seeds germinated and 1x was a dud

3x of the sour diesel autos from blk seeds germinated and 2x were duds

not bad germinations rates if you ask me

I just planted 3 more seeds today I planted 2x of the white widow autos from blk seeds and 1x of the sour diesel autos from blk seeds

so far 4x of the seedlings have broken ground and hope the 3x I planted today also sprout

I had to harvest one of the plants today that were sharing a space in the tent with the seedlings to make space so now there is only one plant left and it should come down soon

0013594.JPG
0023446.JPG
0033288.JPG
0043074.JPG
0052857.JPG

time for a update!

good news all the blk seedlings I planted have sprouted I was only able to get 7 out of 10 seed to sprout but that's not bad at all I gave them all a watering just enough to get the tops of the pots wet since when I planted them I gave the pots a good soak so them will be just fine

I gave them plain carbon filtered tap water that was ph. to 6.5 with citric acid crystals

I also took out the last flowering plant that I had in the tent from my last grow and harvested it I wanted to get it out so I could lower the light for the seedlings which I did I lowered it a few feet and since I took that plant out I have a space open for another seedling

I dont have any more blk seeds I so just picked out another auto seed to germinate to just fill in the extra space to make it a total of 8 plants the strain that I picked is stardawg from fast buds its one of the seeds I won in the fast buds contest

once the seedlings get a bit bigger I will make a seed sprout tea it will be my first seed sprout tea so that will be fun I did a worm castings tea from my last grow so I got a idea of how to make it

db003 Blk seeds Sour Diesel Auto White Widow Auto super soil MH/HPS video #1 - YouTube

0033292.JPG
0043077.JPG
0052860.JPG
0062527.JPG
0072349.JPG
0082123.JPG
0091905.JPG
0101729.JPG
0111524.JPG
0121338.JPG
0131216.JPG
0141087.JPG
016916.JPG
019640.JPG

looking really good so far man! Subbed, I've actually learned a few good ideas from your last few threads. Excited to follow along

thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoy the grow and glad I can help :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom