Db003: MaxBloom X4 Plus LED, Autoflower Grow In Super Soil

db003

hello everyone its me db003 back at it again I got me a brand new MaxBloom X4 Plus LED so I will be growing a autoflower in a super soil mix this grow.

this grow will be grown with a 18/6 light schedule from seed to harvest like all my auto grows this will be my first grow with this new led light so I am excited to see how it works out I have "high hopes".

like the title says I will be growing under a MaxBloom X4 Plus LED its a 400w light here are some of the technical specifications on the light.

Technical Specification
- Model: X4 Plus
- LED Power:400w
- LED Brand: Epistar & Bridgelux
- LED Quantities: 48pcs 5W , 2pcs 100W COB
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V
-Dimension: 14.7"x11.8"x2.4"

the strain I chose to grow for this grow is from critical mass collective. the strain name is auto masszar here is some info on the strain from there website.

Genetics: Monster Mass x Mazar x CMC Big Bud Auto

Sex: Feminized.

Outdoor yield: Approx 80-150g/per plant

Indoor yield: Approx 550g/m2

Seed to flower: Approx 65-70 days

Height: Approx 0.60m-0.80m

THC: 19%

A compact, super dank Afghani hybrid with dark green narrow leaves and strong, fragrant flowers. This plant remains super low and bushy with a huge, thick stem and tight internodes making for a superb harvest. It can be grown outdoors and indoors by expert growers or beginners, always obtaining a final high quality product without problems thanks to the Monster Mass and Mazar photoperiod parents. The much loved FIM technique is not advisable on automatic strains as they rely on their veg stage and will not have time to recover before entering flowering however very gentle crimping, early on, will cause them to rebuild their water and nutrient conveying networks even stronger which they do very quickly. This is done by carefully twisting the plant and can be started as early as the seeding stage but be sure to stop at least 2 weeks before it goes into flower. Uniform proportion, medium density buds on robust thick branches result in over 100g per plant in optimum growing conditions, reaching a height of around 0.6- 0.8 meters. Expect this one to be ready to harvest in around 65-70 days.

Smell: Skunk funk in all its glory. Deep Afghani hash and sweet oily overtones with hints of subtle citrus, leaving an amazing smell in the nose on the exhale.

Taste: Strong and deeply hashy with a soft, musky sweet vanilla lift. Hints of gentle orange zest in the background over a rich fore flavor of coffee and skunk, a very well balanced and unusual taste indeed.

Effect: Potently relaxing, almost medicinal. It has an instantaneous euphoric effect, creeping up and up until reaching a plateau of comfortable happiness. A real all rounder- A great day time smoke in small doses but a heavy session can be great for sleep, anxiety and pain relief.

Bag Appeal: Medium density nugs with a superior aroma when broken open. Emerald green with light turquoise flashes and orange and white hairs coated with a layer of shimmering crystals. Very sticky to the touch and super smelly.

I just put my autoflower seed in water to soak overnight then I will move the seed to a moist paper towel in a ziplock baggie until its ready to be planted.

just need to clean out my tent a wee bit and wait for the seed to germinate and be planted

got my maxbloom light all set up and planted the auto seeds in there pots lets just hope the seeds make it

I added some microbes to the water that I soaked the pots with it will be a few days before I can tell if the seeds have taken to the soil

right now I have the light on veg only

time for a update on my maxbloom X4 plus auto grow

my seeds have sprouted so I will call this day #1 from sprout

they just got there first watering they got plain water

hello everyone its time for a update on my maxbloom X4 plus auto grow in super soil

just gave them a watering of plain water

the new sprouts seam to be doing great one of the seedlings was have a bit of a tough time breaking ground and seam to be buried all the way up to its leaves but has since grown out a bit so it has some stem showing now which is great because it lets me know that that seedling is growing well

since the seedlings are doing so well I decided to go ahead and turn the maxbloom X4 plus led on full power a bit ahead of schedule so now both the veg and bloom switches are both on full power its only a 400w light at max power and its at about 24 inches from the top of the pots so they should do great

1x critical mass collective - masszar auto in day #4 from sprout

1x fast buds - G-14 auto in day #4 from sprout

Dont mind me just going to take a seat and watch the show :popcorn:

Nice light! I like the CoB and 5w LED mixture! Lets see how it does with them autos! :slide:

Good luck!
Happy 420:passitleft:

thanks for stopping by my journal have a seat and spark one up and I hope you enjoy the grow

hello everyone its time for a update on my maxbloom X4 plus auto grow in super soil

just gave them a watering of water each plant got only one pail of water and a teaspoon of microbes that were from a sample pack I had lying around

these auto sprouts are are doing just fine and are showing no problems

1x critical mass collective - masszar auto in day #9 from sprout

1x fast buds - G-14 auto in day #9 from sprout

What do you have your light set at, height from plant and power setting. I have the same light coming and plan on doing an auto grow off with it against an optic 2 I got this spring

full power at 24 inches from the top of the pots

I like the LEDs! Lookn good bud! Brotha just a tip, but keep those lights on 24...autos dont need photo, just Light! Just sayn...keep it up

I use 18/6 my bill is to high to do 24/7 but thanks for the tip anyway

hello everyone its time for another update on my maxbloom X4 plus led autoflower grow in super soil

just gave them a watering. today I gave them there first malted barley seed sprout tea and I also mixed in a bit of microbes powder it to the watering.

they each got about a tablespoon and a half of 6 row grain malted barley that was ground to a fine powder and mixed in tho a pail of water and a half of a teaspoon of a sample bag of microbes mixed in to the water.

the water was ph. to 6.5 with some ascorbic acid crystals (vitamin c crystals) that work as a natural ph. down and also a natural dechlorinator.

these auto plants are are doing just fine and are showing no problems.

1x critical mass collective - masszar auto in day #15 from sprout

1x fast buds - G-14 auto in day #15 from sprout

hello everyone its time for another update on my maxbloom X4 plus led autoflower grow in super soil

just gave them a watering today I gave them just plain water

the water was ph. to 6.5 with some ascorbic acid crystals (vitamin c crystals) that work as a natural ph. down and also a natural dechlorinator.

I started some low stress training on the taller plant today

1x critical mass collective - masszar auto in day #18 from sprout

1x fast buds - G-14 auto in day #18 from sprout

just gave them a watering today I gave them just plain water

I did some more low stress training on the taller plant today to help keep it even with the other plant that way I dont have to raise up the light yet

1x critical mass collective - masszar auto in day #21 from sprout

1x fast buds - G-14 auto in day #21 from sprout

Back
Top Bottom