Db003: MaxBloom X4 Plus LED, Autoflower Grow In Super Soil

hello everyone its time for another update on my maxbloom X4 plus led autoflower grow in super soil

just gave them a watering today in today's watering I gave them the last of the malted barley powder that I had it was about a tablespoon per plant that was added to one pail of water for each plant but for the most part they got plain water

the water was ph. to 6.5 with some ascorbic acid crystals (vitamin c crystals) that work as a natural ph. down and also a natural dechlorinator.

the low stress training that I did on the taller plant is doing well and the smaller plant is starting to catch up a bit I raised the light a bit the other day when I was watering them

1x critical mass collective - masszar auto in day #26 from sprout

1x fast buds - G-14 auto in day #26 from sprout

hello everyone its time for another update on my maxbloom X4 plus led autoflower grow in super soil

just gave them a watering today in today's watering I gave them plain water

the water was ph. to 6.5 with some ascorbic acid crystals (vitamin c crystals) that work as a natural ph. down and also a natural dechlorinator.

the plants are getting huge they have really blown up in the past week and are starting to show signs of flowering and I had to raise the light for the third time this week not sure how much more they will stretch but hopefully not much more

from the light spread this light would do good in a 3x3 or two of them in a 2x4 would be great too

1x critical mass collective - masszar auto in day #31 from sprout

1x fast buds - G-14 auto in day #31 from sprout

the plants have finally stopped stretching they got a lot taller then I wanted it just the way it works out sometimes I raised the light as high as it can go but its all good these are autos so they have about 40 more days left or so

they are at the half way point day 37 from sprout and they will be focusing on growing buds now

the maxbloom light has been holding up real well and I excited to see how the light works out in flower and see how well the bud growth does with the 2x 100w red led cobs it has in the center of of light its only the 400w version of the maxbloom led panel so it pulls about 200w true watts from the wall but so far its doing great

1x critical mass collective - masszar auto in day #37 from sprout

1x fast buds - G-14 auto in day #37 from sprout

the water was ph. to 6.5 with some ascorbic acid crystals (vitamin c crystals) that work as a natural ph. down and also a natural dechlorinator

1x critical mass collective - masszar auto in day #42 from sprout

1x fast buds - G-14 auto in day #42 from sprout

the water was ph. to 6.5 with some ascorbic acid crystals (vitamin c crystals) that work as a natural ph. down and also a natural dechlorinator

did some much need lollipoping on my plants the other day and they are looking a lot better not much else to do at this point just watch them grow and see how the buds turn out

1x critical mass collective - masszar auto in day #48 from sprout

1x fast buds - G-14 auto in day #48 from sprout

plants are doing great just stacking buds doing there thing still got a while to go

1x critical mass collective - masszar auto in day #56 from sprout

1x fast buds - G-14 auto in day #56 from sprout

hello everyone its time for another update on my maxbloom X4 plus led panel autoflower grow in super soil

just having to give my plants plain water most of the time is one of the main reasons I love using my super soil mix I can get good results with minimal effort or problems

these autos are looking good one of the plant was starting to bend over a bit so I used a couple of plant yoyo's to support it up

1x critical mass collective - masszar auto in day #61 from sprout

1x fast buds - G-14 auto in day #61 from sprout

You're getting some shadow there. Small point source in center and outsides are now obstructed. Reflector? Add side lights?

thanks for the tips

this grow was just to test out how well this light would do by itself just wanted to see what it could do

I plan to add my 315w cmh back in this tent next grow along with this led with 4 plants and will do awesome

hello everyone its time for another update on my maxbloom X4 plus led panel autoflower grow in super soil

just having to give my plants plain water most of the time is one of the main reasons I love using my super soil mix I can get good results with minimal effort or problems

last week one of the plants started to bend over and this week the other plant started to do the same thing so I took some pipe cleaners and made a little crutch for now until I get some more plant yoyos out I was just being lazy lol

1x critical mass collective - masszar auto in day #66 from sprout

1x fast buds - G-14 auto in day #66 from sprout

1x critical mass collective - masszar auto in day #72 from sprout

1x fast buds - G-14 auto in day #72 from sprout

not much longer for these girls just waiting for them to finish up I am thinking another week or two max but I am no rush so I will let them take there time

1x critical mass collective - masszar auto in day #77 from sprout

1x fast buds - G-14 auto in day #77 from sprout

I wish these plants would hurry up and finish so I could start my next grow not much longer just a week or so and they will get chopped if there done or not

1x critical mass collective - masszar auto in day #82 from sprout

1x fast buds - G-14 auto in day #82 from sprout

the time has finally come its harvest day!

that means this maxbloom X4 plus led panel autoflower grow in super soil is officially over what a great grow even though the plants got a lot taller then I wanted in this grow they still came out great under the maxbloom X4 plus led this little light puts in work

both the plants got chopped at the base of the plant and were left whole to dry for 10 days in my closet they were chopped on day #88 from sprout now I need to clean out the tent and get things ready for my next grow which I will be starting in the next few days

thanks to maxbloom for providing me with the led panel that I used in this grow the maxbloom X4 plus led panel worked perfectly with out one problem

time to bust out my personal seed bank and put some seeds in water to soak and begin the germination process I will be starting three strains this time two of each strain all of them are from puff puff pass cultivars these are for my new grow that will be in my now empty grow tent

after the seeds soak overnight I will take the seeds and put them in moist paper towels until they are ready to be planted

the strains I started are

2x Bamm Bamm auto from puff puff pass cultivars (northern lights x OG kush x auto #2)

2x Bruce Banner auto from puff puff pass cultivars (ghost OG kush x Bruce Banner #3 x auto #2)

2x Death Mask auto from puff puff pass cultivars (GG #4 x sour amnesia x auto #2)

Back
Top Bottom