Db003 Prism Lighting Science 315W CMH - Top Shelf Elite In Super Soil - 2x4 Grow Tent

Looking as good as ever :) what smells the nicest?

the plant in the closet aka the lemon tooth it has a sweet candy smell to it right now that just sticks up the whole house when the closet door is open

its time for a update on both of my prism lighting science 315w cmh light autos and photo grows both in super soil

my auto grow in my tent and my photo grow in my closet both got plain water today in there watering

I moved around my auto plants in my tent today the plants that were on the out sides got moved to the middle of the tent so they can get there turn to be right under the light one of the plants is flopping over real hard but its all good

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #82 from sprout and day #75 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #82 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #75 from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #38 of flower

its time for a update on both of my prism lighting science 315w cmh light autos and photo grows both in super soil

my auto grow in my tent and my photo grow in my closet both got plain water today in there watering

one of my autos in my tent is flopping over real bad so i had to use some string to hold a few of the buds up all the rest and just over over the place but its just that one plant all the rest seam to be fine

not much longer to go on a few of these auto plants just trying to wait as long as I can before I start to chop any of them maybe a few more weeks so close to when I might chop my photo plant in my closet grow

my photo plant in my closet grow just hit day 42 today aka week 6 of flower and is looking just amazing and sticking to high heaven I am thinking it will go to about week 8 at most its a mostly indica plant I think 70/30 so that is about the right time frame

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #86 from sprout and day #79 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #86 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #79 from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #42 of flower

OK so I decided to chop one of my autos in my grow tent a few days ago since it was flopping over on itself really bad and I was worried about bud rot issues so I went ahead and chopped it a bit early it was the oldest San Francisco Sour Dough auto it was in day #87 from sprout when it got chopped so it was not to bad

I have the whole plant hanging in my closet grow area with my photo plant that I moved to the front of the closet its the only place I had to dry anything so it will have to do I left all the fan leaves on the plant to help it from drying out to fast

next I had a stupid problem happen I came home drunk and tried to turn my computer on thats next to my tent and my dumb drunk ass fell right in to my tent and bent the shit out of one of the poles but luckily it did not break anything I bent it back as best as I could and braced it with a piece of PVC pipe when I was a bit more sober

but anyway the plants are all doing fine so all is well for now

1x San Francisco Sour Dough auto from top shelf elite is in day #83 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #90 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #83 from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #46 of flower

i tried to upload pics but its not working so i will try again tomorrow

man these plants are almost done I could pull 2 of them them now but I want them to go as long as they could so I will wait another week and one of them needs at least 2 more weeks or so my photo plant in my closet grow is just about ready to come down too

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.5 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder (vitamin C powder) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

1x San Francisco Sour Dough auto from top shelf elite is in day #87 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #94 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #87 from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #50 of flower

well it my favorite time of the grow harvest time!

I moved 2 of the autos from the tent and put them in the closet to be in darkness for 24 hours before I chop them and I moved my photo plant to the tent with the last auto and put the timer on 12/12 until they both finish

the 2 plants I took out to be in darkness are in day #91 from sprout today

my first auto I chopped was nice and ready to be trimmed like every grower i know I hate trimming but it just another part of growing lol but i got it done now I am going to kick back and wait until I water my last 2 plants in my grow tent later tonight

don't you just love harvest days it smells like accomplishment and dank ass cannabis

so I just chopped the 2 of the top shelf elite auto plants that were in my grow tent grown under the prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil that I put in my closet for 24 hours of darkness they were chopped on day #92 from sprout

I still have 2 plants left in my grow tent under the 315w cmh one photo plant and one auto the lighting in the tent is on a 12/12 schedule

I just watered my last two plants in my grow tent that are under the prism lighting science 315w cmh light both in super soil one photo plant and my last auto of this grow that got tossed in to 12/12 for like a week

this will be there last watering I plan to chop them done after memorial day that will give the soil a bit of time to dry out and give me time to decide what seeds I want to grow next and to get my stuff ready for my next grow

the auto plant is still tossing out a few white hairs and fox tailing and I can already tell is going to be all kinds of fluffy and not my top choice

but its ok its going to get chopped anyway it will be my "sure smoke as much as you like bud" lol my whole family smokes to dam much and now they all expect me to supply them like I am growing a warehouse full of buds but I keep the good stash for myself and my mom only we get to smoke the cream of the crop

I already have a batch of super soil that is ready I am just not sure if a have any potting soil for the top have of the pots

the last auto
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #102 from sprout today

the photo plant
1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #58 of flower

man I got to say I am extremely happy with these 315w cmh lights I plan to make them my full time lights I have saved a good amount on my electric bill and still managed to grow so very dank bud

I want to do the same as I did in this grow 4 autos in the tent and one photo plant in the closet for my next grow

p.s. hope everyone has a safe memorial day and god bless America and those who fought for it

my first prism lighting science 315w cmh grow if officially over

I harvested my last auto and my photo plant and it was just in time I started to see a few yellow bananas on my photo plant I think it was from being moved to the grow tent it is not light proof for shit which is why I only use my tent for autos glad i caught it in time well at least I hope so

the last auto
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #106 from sprout

the photo plant
1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #62 of flower

I trimmed up one of the plants that I took down last week it had been drying for 8 days already but think it still needed a few days but I trimmed it up anyway but left the lids off the jars for now and the other plant that was harvested last week I moved to the tent to dry out a bit more and put the 2 plants I chopped today in my closet to dry since I get better temps and rh in my closet

I placed a order yesterday for a bag of potting soil and some more fabric pots to be delivered after I receive them I will start my next grow so in about a week or so

I just started to germinate some seeds for my next grow I soaked them in water for 12 hours and moved them to moist paper towels right now in Ziploc bags

I got my order of soil and new fabric pots in the mail so just waiting on the seeds to germinate

I have been in excruciating pain I had my sciatica pain flare up on me this past week so its been next to impossible to sit and type at my computer not sure how long it will last this time the last time it happened it was messing with me for like 2 months strait

but anyway I am all jacked up and pills and weed so its ok for now I will try and post updates when I can

well I got a chance to jar another plant to cure and get weighed on 3 of the 4 autos that were grown under the 315w cmh in super soil and got some awesome numbers so far and still have one more auto to trim and weigh

these are some of the highest yielding auto plants I have ever grown under any light period thats already more then 1 gram per watt on my 315w cmh that was in my grow tent and I am super happy and I still have one plant to go that is drying still

San Francisco Sour Dough auto from top shelf elite plant #1 - 91.1 grams

San Francisco Sour Dough auto from top shelf elite plant #2 - 127 grams

Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite - 129.6 grams

well I got up early today before my back pain started to hurt and I filled up 3 fabric pots with super soil and the top half of the pots with potting soil and planted the seeds that were ready to be planted that I was germinating

I still have 2 more seeds germinating that need to be planted but wanted to wait until tomorrow to let the tap roots get a little bit longer before I planted them

out of the 3 autos I planted today 2 of them got some Harvest Gold Silica added to the pots and marked the pots

I started a new grow journal I still have a few things left to do in this grow but its pretty much over all plants have been jarred and are curing just need to get the weight on a few plants and make some kief with the trim

db003 PLS 315w cmh - super soil - 2x4 grow tent

well I got a chance to get a weight on all my plants from my grows that were under the prism lighting science 315w cmh in super soil in my grow tent and the from the one photo plant under the prism lighting science 315w cmh in super soil in my closet

this was by far my one of my best grows weight wise and most of it was from the 4 autos that were under just one 315w cmh

San Francisco Sour Dough auto from top shelf elite plant #1 - 91.1 grams

San Francisco Sour Dough auto from top shelf elite plant #2 - 127 grams

Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite - 129.6 grams

Gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite - 114.7 grams

lemon tooth photo plant from B-S-B genetics - 161.4 grams

for a total of 623.8 grams or 22oz which comes out to 1.3 pounds

I still have a nice pile of trim that i am going to make dry ice kief with once I get some dry ice

Back
Top Bottom