Db003 Prism Lighting Science 315W CMH - Top Shelf Elite In Super Soil - 2x4 Grow Tent

db003

hello everyone its me db003 back at it again with another auto grow

I will be growing some autos this time I will be growing 4 autos in my tent all of them are from the same breeder they are from top shelf elite and as with all my auto grows I will be using a 18/6 lighting schedule

I still have two plants in flower in my tent its a dark devil from sweet seeds and a black berry kush from dutch passion there in day #86 from sprout

ok now for my set up

I have a 2'7″ wide x 4'11" deep x 6'7″ tall GrowLab gl80l grow tent with a 315w prism lighting science ceramic metal halide aka cmh the bulb is a Philips elite agro 315w cmh 3100k bulb there is a 6 inch inline fan and 6 inch carbon filter blowing air out a window

there is also a 4 inch inline fan I will be using as a active air intake and a 16 inch hurricane wall mount fan I strung up near the top of the tent just to keep the air moving

I had some left over super soil from my last few batches of super soil so I just mixed them together and added a few more amendments and that's what I used for this grow

a few of the seeds heave already been planted and sprouted and are about 5 days old and some just got planted today I had a few seeds not make it so these are there replacements

I have another 315w prism lighting science ceramic metal light that I will be installing in my closet I will be growing a a photo period plant with but for now i will be vegging the seed with the autos until they get bigger

here is some info on the strains I plan to grow this time

AUTO San Francisco Sour Dough (Phantom Cookies x Sour Gelato x Elite Chemdawg x Auto Girl Scout Cookies)

Also known as SanFran Sour D, our Bay Area Cookies hybrid excels in taste, aroma, potency and bag appeal. San Francisco is known for being the home of the cookies strain and the Sour Gelato, another local Girl Scout Cookies hybrid, we worked with on this cuts beautifully through the sweet and fruity notes, enhancing the pine and fuel of the Phantom Cookies and Chemdawg. Spectacular branching and multiple flowering sites ensure a great harvest, with a final height of around ....... Flecks of purple and gold on tight chunky buds contain an expertly crafted cocktail of terpenes that make this cookie cut the mother of all Girl Scouts and overall an absolutely breathtaking plant! Try a South Cali legend and pick up some Top Shelf SFSD!

Auto gorillagasm (Gorilla Glue #4 x Super Silver Bubblegasm (Private Reserve) x Auto Glueberry Skunk)

Bitter Chocolate and sour cherry collide with sweet Bubblegum and hash in this epic explosion of pure canna decadence. The Afghan heritage of the Silver bubble and sugar sweet properties of a pre-98 Bubba Kush make up the rare and virtually unobtainable SSBGSM- a superb vintage strain that we have been incredibly lucky to work with. These ultra-sticky and incredibly flavorsome powerhouse genetics lent themselves perfectly to a modern-day Gg#4 and the fusion has created a real heavyweight dispensary best seller. Tight ruby and emerald buds form all over making for an impressive yield and she has an unmistakable Bubblehash scent that is pure bliss. Trichome production is profuse, as to be expected with a Gorilla Glue hybrid and the overall plant in full flower is caked with a sticky opulence fit for royalty

AUTO Pineapple crack (Pineapple Express x Chunky Cherry Malawi x Glass Slipper x Auto Green Crack)

Here it is! Sharp cherry, pink grapefruit, sweet, succulent mango and hints of Papaya make this Crack hybrid an insane fruit cocktail of terpenes, with unmistakable pineapple as the crowning flavor profile on this fast flowering Sativa monster.

Both Glass Slipper and Green Crack have proved a highly sort after flower in the escalating USA MMJ industry in recent times. This Sativa super-crack combines the two with the iconic Pineapple Express and genetics from a rare hybrid that combine the legendary African Malawi Gold mixed with Afghan and Hawaiian genetics, Maui Waui and the infamous cherry Ak47.

This crack cocktail oozes with superior, top shelf quality; great yield, killer THC levels, an amazingly moreish taste profile and it produces some of the most beautiful buds in the business. She gets tall and grows large, thin fan leaves but long spaces between inter-nodal sites allow for good light penetration and the flowering is aggressive which sets this Sativa dominant Crack strain apart. Highly resinous and mentally potent this is as good as a fast flowering sativa gets!

lemon tooth photo period feminized

Flowering time: 9 Weeks
Yield: 500gm2
Genetics: Lemon Diesel x Sweet Tooth
THC: High
Indica Dominant Variety
Effects: Intense Body Stone

Lemon Tooth was produced by crossing the famous lemon fuel tasting Lemon Diesel with the mouth watering and incredibly mold resistant Sweet Tooth to create an amazing tasting hybrid with super sweet and sour notes of lemon and fuel.

Lemon Tooth is a very hardy variety with a superb lemon / citrus flavour. She is a great variety both indoors and outdoors due to her high mold resistance from her Sweet Tooth ancestors.

Her taste is sweet and fruity with back notes of fuel and she produces a long lasting and relaxing body stone making her a good choice for the medicinal user.

Indica dominant, around 9 weeks flowering with high levels of THC.

0151013.JPG
019665.JPG
020620.JPG
021585.JPG
023476.JPG
025426.JPG
032260.JPG
027358.JPG
0043258.JPG
0053037.JPG
0072475.JPG
0092011.JPG
0101802.JPG
0111599.JPG
0121408.JPG
0131273.JPG

hello everyone its me db003 and its time for a update

great news my last two seeds have broken ground I just gave some plain water to all the plants and seedlings except the two that just sprouted

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

I have the 315w prism lighting science cmh light at about 3 feet from the seedlings right now its a lot closer to the flowering plants but since they are in the corner they should be fine and they are almost ready to be chopped maybe a week or two more

the two plants in flower are

1x blackberry kush auto from Dutch passion in day #89 from sprout
1x dark devil auto from sweet seeds in day #89 from sprout

the seedlings are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #8 from sprout and day #1 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #8 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #1 from sprout
1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #7 from sprout

its time for a update

I just gave some plain water to all the plants and seedlings except the two that just sprouted

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the two plants in flower are

1x blackberry kush auto from Dutch passion in day #91 from sprout
1x dark devil auto from sweet seeds in day #91 from sprout

the seedlings are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #10 from sprout and day #3 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #10 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #3 from sprout
1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #9 from sprout

I also got my bubble bowls in the mail I will be doing a review of them when I get some dry ice next week

Looking good brotha!! yourve really got a good variety going these days :Namaste:

Looking good brotha!! yourve really got a good variety going these days :Namaste:

thanks bro glad to see you around again its been a while got a lot of stuff going on im testing these new 315w cmh lights one is going up in my closet soon and testing the pulse nano grow room environment monitor its been a great year so far for me

its time for a update

I just gave some plain water to all the plants in my tent I also lowered the 315w cmh light down just bit

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.3 with a mix of ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

I just took out my two plants that were in flower that were in my tent and put them in the closet to be in darkness for 24 hours before I chop but before I did I got some nice pics of the plants in the sunlight and holy crap they look great

I have not watered the two flowering plants in 4 days but its been real cold and raining outside so humility has been a bit high in the house so they did not dry out to much but that's fine they are in day #97 from sprout today

the plants in the tent are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #16 from sprout and day #9 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #16 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #9 from sprout
1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #15 from sprout

got up early today and chopped my last 2 flowering plants they were in darkness for about 24 hours before I chopped them

all I did was chop most of the fan leaves off and chop at the base and hang dry the whole plant cant wait to see how these purple buds come out

these plants were chopped on day #98 from sprout

Congratulations on your harvest. They look great hanging there. You did a great job of growing them.

thanks a lot I had fun growing them and to think I was going to kill these plants when they were seedlings because I ran out of space in my tent but decided not too and put them in my closet with one of my led panels and they came out great

well the time has come I did my first run with the bubble bowls kit that I got from bubble bowl kits.com and let me tell you it came out really well I am real happy with the outcome

I got a bag of dry ice from my local smart and final I paid $9.85 for 6 pounds it was $1.49 a pound plus tax I used a rubber mallet to break up the dry ice in small pieces before i used it

my first run I used 56.6 grams of trim which is 2 ounces and about half the dry ice I added the dry ice to the bowl before I added the trim and let it sit for about one to two minutes before I started to shake it

I shook the bowl for about one and a half minutes and collected it from the 120 micron bowl and 90 micron bowl in separate piles I them took the trim and dry ice in the bowl and put it to the side to do my next run with more fresh trim and more fresh dry ice

for my second round of fresh trim I used 87.3 grams of trim which is a few grams just over 3 ounces I made sure to add the dry ice first to the bowl them the trim shook it up a bit and let it sit for 2 minutes then shook the bowls for about 3 minutes this time since it was more trim and collected them in there separate piles

last I took the trim that was left over from the first and second runs and put it all in the bowls and did a third and fourth run just to get as much as I can from it these were low grade but still good stuff after looking at the pictures I can see I got a few pieces of plant matter in a few of them but its all good its all for me so it does not matter

now for the amounts I got from the runs

120 micron bowl first run - 3.0 gram
90 micron bowl first run - 2.7 grams
120 micron bowl second batch first run - 12.7 grams
90 micron bowl second batch first run - 1.3 grams
120 micron bowl third first run - 4.9 grams
90 micron kief from third run was less them 0.1
120 micron bowl fourth and final run - 1.9 grams

final numbers I started with 149.3 grams of trim and I got 26.5 grams of kief in total of different grades

its time for a update on my plants

its my birthday today just turned the big 33 and got some plans this morning going out for breakfast with a friend and going to have some drinks later so I wanted to take care of my plants early today

I just gave they there first barley seed sprout tea with aloe vera powder and coconut water powder and a pinch of roots organic oregonism xl to all the plants it was mixed with about 3 gallons of water

I used

2x tablespoons of ground 6 row malted barley
1/4 teaspoon of aloe vera powder
1/4 teaspoon of coconut water powder
pinch of roots organic oregonism xl

I also topped my lemon tooth photo period plant at its third node I plan on topping it again after it grows out a bit more

the plants in my grow tent are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #20 from sprout and day #13 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #20 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #13 from sprout
1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #19 from sprout

Back
Top Bottom