Db003 Prism Lighting Science 315W CMH - Top Shelf Elite In Super Soil - 2x4 Grow Tent

time for a update on my plants

I just gave they there first compost / worm castings tea

I used it was mixed with about 3 gallons of water

1 cup Malibu compost
1 cup buckaroo worm castings
1/2 tablespoon of grandma's unsulphured molasses
1 tablespoon of down to earth fish powder

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #23 from sprout and day #16 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #23 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #16 from sprout
1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #22 from sprout

time for a update on my plants in my grow tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh light

I just installed my scrog net in my tent it fits almost perfect considering it was made with left over parts from my old scrog net but is a few inches off

next time I will add a few inches to the sides to get maximum area courage of the net and will also help with the sides of the tent bowing in from the suction from the exhaust fan

I just gave these plants a malted barley seed sprout tea with aloe vera powder and coconut water powder and some forge microbes to all the plants it was mixed with about two and a half gallons of water

I used

2 oz of ground 6 row malted barley
1oz of bokashi bran
1/4 teaspoon of aloe vera powder
1/4 teaspoon of coconut water powder
2 teaspoons forge microbes

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours
the plants in my grow tent are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #28 from sprout and day #21 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #28 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #21 from sprout
1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #27 from sprout

The Scrog is really nice looking. I have one in my grow tent from my last grow. I'm currently growing Autos so hoping they won't need one or I may just move it to the Flower tent. I've been doing some Super Cropping of my taller Colas and has worked ok so far.

time for a update on my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grow

I moved my only photo plant of this grow to the closet by itself to make space for the autos in my grow tent since one of the autos in the tent is just about touching my scrog net I have installed

I wanted all the autos in the grow tent to be in there final spots so I don't have to move anything around when I start to train the plants with the scrog net very soon so the photo plant had to be moved so it was a good time to start my closet grow

too make things a bit easier for me I will combine both the closet grow and the grow tent grow to a single grow journal I already got everything moved and started in the closet grow so its good to go I am just doing a 24 burn in on the cmh bulb and tomorrow I will switch it back to 18/6 and continue vegging the photo plant

I topped the photo plant again to make 4 tops and tried to do some low stress training but pulled on one of the branches a bit to hard and it started to snap and pull away at the node so i took the LST off but it seams fine it should heal just fine in a week or so

I also watered all my plants they all got plain water this time

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #30 from sprout and day #23 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #30 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #23 from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #29 from sprout

time for a update on my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grow

I just watered all my plants they all got plain water this time

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #32 from sprout and day #25 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #32 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #25 from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #31 from sprout

well the time has come I did my first run with the bubble bowls kit that I got from bubble bowl kits.com and let me tell you it came out really well I am real happy with the outcome

I got a bag of dry ice from my local smart and final I paid $9.85 for 6 pounds it was $1.49 a pound plus tax I used a rubber mallet to break up the dry ice in small pieces before i used it

my first run I used 56.6 grams of trim which is 2 ounces and about half the dry ice I added the dry ice to the bowl before I added the trim and let it sit for about one to two minutes before I started to shake it

I shook the bowl for about one and a half minutes and collected it from the 120 micron bowl and 90 micron bowl in separate piles I them took the trim and dry ice in the bowl and put it to the side to do my next run with more fresh trim and more fresh dry ice

for my second round of fresh trim I used 87.3 grams of trim which is a few grams just over 3 ounces I made sure to add the dry ice first to the bowl them the trim shook it up a bit and let it sit for 2 minutes then shook the bowls for about 3 minutes this time since it was more trim and collected them in there separate piles

last I took the trim that was left over from the first and second runs and put it all in the bowls and did a third and fourth run just to get as much as I can from it these were low grade but still good stuff after looking at the pictures I can see I got a few pieces of plant matter in a few of them but its all good its all for me so it does not matter

now for the amounts I got from the runs

120 micron bowl first run - 3.0 gram
90 micron bowl first run - 2.7 grams
120 micron bowl second batch first run - 12.7 grams
90 micron bowl second batch first run - 1.3 grams
120 micron bowl third first run - 4.9 grams
90 micron kief from third run was less them 0.1
120 micron bowl fourth and final run - 1.9 grams

final numbers I started with 149.3 grams of trim and I got 26.5 grams of kief in total of different grades

DAMN that looks crazy man :Namaste:o_O

DAMN that looks crazy man :Namaste:o_O

thanks man glad to see you around again I am in the process of building a small diy rosin press to press out some of that kief that I made in to some rosin just waiting for the last part to come in the mail so I can start the build

thanks man glad to see you around again I am in the process of building a small diy rosin press to press out some of that kief that I made in to some rosin just waiting for the last part to come in the mail so I can start the build
nice thats way cool, i look forward to seeing how it works... have you pressed any of your buds before?

looking good like the 315 cmh
:goodjob:
thanks this is my first grow with the cmh but I am loving them so far i ran led before and hps before in my tent and both gave me problems like leds going out or just the crazy heat from hps hoping these give me best of both worlds

time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grows

just got done watering my plants and doing some more training on the scrog net the watering I gave them had the following it was mixed with 4 gallons of water and split between all the plants

1 oz of ground 6 row malted barley
1 teaspoon of aloe vera powder
1 teaspoon of coconut water powder
1 teaspoon of forge microbes
1 teaspoon of bio jolt microbes

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #36 from sprout and day #29 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #36 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #29 from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #35 from sprout

Back
Top Bottom