Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 700

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

I got a final weight on the MASSassin auto it was... 83.2 grams my biggest plant of this grow my this was a great auto grow in total I got 267.5 grams or a little over 9oz this grow is officially over! and I am making some qwiso with the trim

here are the totals

Tyrone #1 63 grams

Tyrone #2 52.1 grams

sour Bubblin crack 69.2 grams

MASSassin 83.2 grams

grand total was 267.5 grams

0032600.JPG

0062024.JPG

0071893.JPG

0091527.JPG

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

Wow DB what a treat! Congrats!

Excellent Weed gives us wings!

Get so high that the government spy blimps can't see you anymore.

V

Db dude what a haul :goodjob::cheer:
How's that Tyrone treat u?
Lol I had to Google qwiso, interesting
:Namaste:

dude its great I am smoking so much of it lol and I just got a new bong got to break it in

Are you making oil there? Just curious. I use 190 proof Everclear. Have you tried it before and if so is the rubbing Alcohol better? I have never tried the Rubbing Alcohol before but the everclear was pretty good if done right. Anyway good harvest bro. Im mentally toking with ya right now. :passitleft:

Are you making oil there? Just curious. I use 190 proof Everclear. Have you tried it before and if so is the rubbing Alcohol better? I have never tried the Rubbing Alcohol before but the everclear was pretty good if done right. Anyway good harvest bro. Im mentally toking with ya right now. :passitleft:

everclear does the same thing and most say its better but I already had the iso so I used it

done making my qwiso I scraped it on to parchment paper and did a heat purge just to make sure it was purged well and transferred it to a non stick container I got around 3 to 4 grams

018613.JPG

021498.JPG

022434.JPG

026345.JPG

Personally, I prefer this type of method to BHO. Bho taste better I think, but this is much easier to deal with in my opinion. Looks good homie. What was in the jar. Im assuming trim from buds? or was it all the leaf too?

I wish I woulda known qwiso earlier! I cleaned my bubble bags with isopropyl ....just poured it down the drain...there was so much product in there! However I did make an observation I need to explore further ....

Personally, I prefer this type of method to BHO. Bho taste better I think, but this is much easier to deal with in my opinion. Looks good homie. What was in the jar. Im assuming trim from buds? or was it all the leaf too?

it was mostly sugar trim but there were sum small buds in there also

it was mostly sugar trim but there were sum small buds in there also

Do you do anything with all the leaf or just toss? I made some oil a couple years back that I put all the trim from the buds ( I guess that is what is called sugar trim?) All the leafs And most of a 3/4th mature 8 foot female that I didnt know at the time but it had a Calcium Deficiency. I didnt know what it was at the time so I kept feeding water feeding hoping it would pop out of it. It started at the bottom with the brown spots and turning the buds brown and worked its way up. I was going to pull it early so it didnt spread further and affect the top part of the plant which had nice fat buds on it. but it was SO BIG and BEAUTIFUL I was hoping to figure it out. After it got past halfway up I pulled it. Smoked a couple buds of it but saved most of it for harvest to mix with the bud trim and all the leafs. Oil turned out pretty good and got alot more than I thought I was going to get. I put them in those little brown glass vile that heart meds come in. The nitroglycerin ones. Works pretty good. And I leave enough everclear in it that it is still workable. But not enough I can really taste it.

nice quiso man! looks very dabbable, wish i could try some with you brotha!!! :volcano-smiley:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom