Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 700

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

well it looks like another one of my autos is ready for harvest this time its sour Bubblin crack from mephisto genetics!

I just put my sour Bubblin crack in my other tent to be in total darkness for 24 hours I will harvest it tomorrow morning I am still waiting for the Tyrone special #2 I have that's hang dying to be ready if its not I will just clip the buds and move them to a paper bag to continue drying so I can use the drying rack for the sour Bubblin crack

my sour Bubblin crack is in day #71 it will be harvested on day #72 this one went a little long then the breeder harvest date but that's not big deal and most of the time should be expected

S20160227_0001.jpg

S20160227_0003.jpg

S20160227_0002.jpg

S20160227_0004.jpg

0012783.JPG

0022692.JPG

0032588.JPG

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

Looks like we'll be having a harvest party as I have some vanilla Kush a bb cheesecake clones coming down in the next day or two as they are in week 9 of flower. They're in the dark right now :high-five:

Looks like we'll be having a harvest party as I have some vanilla Kush a bb cheesecake clones coming down in the next day or two as they are in week 9 of flower. They're in the dark right now :high-five:

hell yea bro lets do this harvest party time! lmao I just started my seed for my next grow it should pop soon

:theband: :tommy:

:party: :party: :party:

:high-five:

boy I am tried I had so much to do today but I got it all done!

first I watered my last auto in this grow the auto MASSassin with some plain ph. water to continue the flush it might have a week left I will just have to wait and see

next I harvested the my sour Bubblin crack from mephisto genetics it did not take as long as I thought it would to chop, trim and hang it all but it still took a long time lol I just love the sweet sour smell it was giving off when I was trimming it I cant wait to try some of it

then I took all the buds off the stems of the Tyrone special I was drying it still was a little wet so I put it in a large brown paper bag to continue drying

and last but not least I planted the seed I popped for my next grow it was a Delahaze fem photo from paradise seeds in to a 3 gallon fabric pot

0012785.JPG

0022694.JPG

0032589.JPG

0042421.JPG

0052288.JPG

0062018.JPG

0091524.JPG

0101397.JPG

0111233.JPG

014909.JPG

015821.JPG

0121115.JPG

0016100.JPG

0025102.JPG

016766.JPG

021497.JPG

024372.JPG

023408.JPG

Very impressive my friend. Well done.

Solid harvest broguy.. + reps
I chopped 2 vanilla Kush and 2 blueberry cheesecake...I really like the vk as she stays short, but the bb cheesecake gets really tall so the upper buds look ready to go bud the lower buds look like they coulda use another week. I'm gonna have to train or scrog those ladies in the future

hey fellow growers I just got a dry weight on my Tyrone special #2 it was.... 52.1 grams not bad at all so far I have pulled about 2oz each from both Tyrone special's I think I might hit my first ever half pound mark if I get 2oz form each of my other plants so have I have pulled 4oz already

0025102.JPG

well I had my first big mistake of my new grow I dropped my seedling pot and the seedling broke in half I know things like this happen but it still sucks for real what a waste of a seed and it was my only one of that strain and it was my only sativa dominant strain I had

but know worries I was lucky a have some more photo seeds I just tossed one in water to start germinating this one is HUMBOLDT SEED ORGANIZATION Bubba's Gift photo

I like to look on the bright side so at least it happened now and not when the plant was older that would have wasted a lot of time but c'est la vie

the harvest looks tasty man and congrats on the weight, not bad at all! :volcano-smiley: sorry to here about your seed breaking when the pot fell but things happen brotha. cant wait to see the coco grow man, i think you are going to be surprised

the harvest looks tasty man and congrats on the weight, not bad at all! :volcano-smiley: sorry to here about your seed breaking when the pot fell but things happen brotha. cant wait to see the coco grow man, i think you are going to be surprised

I just bought a Oakton ph. meter and a HM digital tds meter as soon as they get here I will start my coco grow

hello everyone this grow has come to a end I just harvested my last plant of this grow! I am happy to have another successful grow under my belt and just a few days away from my birthday on Saturday so hooray for me.

I still am waiting for the sour Bubblin crack buds to dry out some more so I clipped them off the braches and moved them to a large brown paper bag that way I could use the make shift drying rack for the auto MASSassin I just harvested

the MASSassin auto from critical mass collective was the last plant of this grow to be harvested I let this auto grow for #72 days before I chopped. it has a great pine sol like smell with some real sweet earthy tones. it was a great auto to grow over all I will have to make sure to up the Cal mag when I grow this strain again. not sure about the weight I will get yet but I am thinking at least 2oz and for a auto that's not bad at all in my book.

this was a great grow so far I got about 2oz from each Tyrone special I got 63 grams from one and 52.1 from the other one I am hoping I can get another 2oz from the sour Bubblin crack and 2oz from the MASSassin auto

I am already germinating some photo seeds for my next soil grow in a scrog and I got me a brand new Oakton ph. meter and a HM tds meter from eBay on the way and as soon as the get here I will start germinating my auto seeds for my coco coir grow so stay tuned for that the last pic in this post is the sour Bubblin crack

I am going to have a nice pile of trim from all 4 of my autos not sure what I will make with it yet

0032592.JPG

0052290.JPG

0062020.JPG

0081713.JPG

0091525.JPG

0101398.JPG

0111234.JPG

0121116.JPG

The lumberjack....always choppin :) bubbas gift is suppose to be a real nice strain...I have a hso gift of fire strain that I can't an effing detail on anywhere! I'm guessing bubbas gift is in the cross

The lumberjack....always choppin :) bubbas gift is suppose to be a real nice strain...I have a hso gift of fire strain that I can't an effing detail on anywhere! I'm guessing bubbas gift is in the cross

bubbas gift is pre 98 bubba kush X gods gift

thanks for every one that that stuck with my grows I just started my new grow journal here is the link

Db003's Scrog - Humboldt Seeds - Bubba's Gift - Mars II 700

I will also be starting a new one for my autos that I will be growing in coco I will keep you all posted

bubbas gift is pre 98 bubba kush X gods gift

maybe the Gift of Fire is Gods Gift X Fire OG or maybe Bubbas Gift X Fire OG....guess i'll just have to pop it to find out :)

just a few more updates and this grow will be done I just got a dry weight on my sour Bubblin crack from mephisto genetics it was... 69.2 grams my highest yielding plant of this grow I am still waiting for the MASSassin auto to dry but I think this one got top spot

0012792.JPG

Back
Top Bottom