Db003's Black Valium Auto - Ancient Haze Auto 600w Air Cooled Grow 2x4 Growlab Tent

Re: Db003's Black Valium Auto - Ancient Haze Auto 600w Air Cooled Grow 2x4 Growlab Te

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at a little over half strength of the recommended dose

the water was ph. to 6.0 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between them they got a 2 littler of water each plant or until I got a bit of run off I bumped up the king kola bloom booster in this watering

the temps in the tent got in the 100's yesterday so I might end up taking off my carbon filter like I had to do in my closet grow I would hate to since I am this far along in flower and dont want to stick up the apartment building and I have the extraction hose going out my window just trying to be cool with the other people that live here but I will if a have to my apartment smells like weed 24/7 from me and my family smoking anyway lol and I do live upstairs so most of the smell just goes up and out anyway

I am going to try and get a 6 inch duct fan if I can save up some money since it seams like this 4 inch duct fan in not pulling its weight but it cant be blamed to much since its California spring weather which is like summer weather everywhere else and I dont have A/C in my house just ceiling fans and try and keep it cool as best as I can by running the lights at night and spring is just now starting so its just going to get hotter I might not have much choice

I also want to do a few changes in my tent like figure out some stuff and do a little rearranging like I want to move the duct fans outside of the tent just to remove some heat that they make from being on its not much but it might help

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 3.3 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 5.3 ml per gallon
honey chome at 5.3 ml per gallon
king kola at 8 ml per gallon

these autos are in day #54 from sprout

db003's black valium auto - ancient haze auto 600w air cooled grow 2x4 tent #8 - YouTube

0023261.JPG
0033121.JPG
0042914.JPG
0052713.JPG
0062412.JPG
0082018.JPG
0091811.JPG
0101644.JPG
0111448.JPG
0121283.JPG

Re: Db003's Black Valium Auto - Ancient Haze Auto 600w Air Cooled Grow 2x4 Growlab Te

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I lowered the dosage of the nutes again since I seen a bit of nute burn

the water was ph. to 6.0 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between them they got a 2 littler of water each plant or until I got a bit of run off

well my only camera got broken last night so I wont be taking photos or videos until I buy a new one fuck this sucks but shit happens

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 1.6 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 2.6 ml per gallon
honey chome at 2.6 ml per gallon
king kola at 4 ml per gallon

these autos are in day #56 from sprout

I went in to the tent right now and fuck its 100 degrees in there so I said fuck it and pulled off the carbon filter it was about the one choice I had to improve the temps a bit I have been battling temps since day one of growing over 2 years ago it helped when I took off the carbon filter in my closet by over ten degrees so I am hoping it will do the same in the tent

I smoke all day everyday so my pad smells like weed all the time I am pretty sure all my neighbors dont give a fuck but really I am just try to justify me taking off the carbon filter because of the smell and that carbon filter is the first one I bought so its over 2 years old and been used for 24/7 since day one so I need a new one anyway

I also was looking at cameras and since my just broke I want to get a better one but that means I have to save money so I want be able to take pics till some time after this month I am hoping I have enough to get one by the end of the first week of April but that's only if I can come up with the money and find one at the price

so I am not sure when I will be able to get more pics of the grow and if you are wondering about want camera I want to get I was thinking I want to get my first dslr camera maybe a Nikon d3200 or Nikon d3300 those are about all I can afford I want to try and get it for about 300 maybe 350 with a lens so I am looking at used ones

I live in a apartment upstairs with no A/C in California so I am used to hot weather

so I was messing with my camera after my last post and it would not turn on and after I bullshit you not I slammed the dam thing on my table not like throwing at the wall type slam but more of a slam flat and the dam thing came on lol

but its still fucked up it does take pics but the pics look like some old 1990's fish eye lens type shit lol I took some pics to show you but I still am going to get a new camera but at least I still have something and that's better then nothing so I will use it as long as it still works till I get a new one but for now you will have to deal with blurry pics of big foot or is that my plants I dont know you decide

015938.JPG
016879.JPG
017796.JPG
018704.JPG
019610.JPG
020575.JPG
021549.JPG
022480.JPG
023440.JPG

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I lowered the dosage of the nutes again since I seen a bit of nute burn

the water was ph. to 6.0 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between them they got a 2 littler of water each plant or until I got a bit of run off

so a few things got changed I took out the scrog net since the plants have pasted the stretch and since it did not fill out all the way I was able to move them a little closer to under the light

these autos are in day #58 from sprout

0013379.JPG
0023266.JPG
0033126.JPG
0042919.JPG
0052717.JPG

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients

my dam crappy camera died again so no pics this time

these autos are in day #60 from sprout

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients

these autos are in day #62 from sprout

these autos are in day #64 from sprout

when I was moving some stuff yesterday and turned off the power switch to the ballast I forgot that you have to let the bulb cool and turned it right back on a did not know that I blew the bulb until this morning when I watered them but I was lucky enough to have another hps bulb or I would have been screwed and if all else fails I still have a few mars II 700w panels I could have put in there but the new bulb works and is on

man it sucks not having my camera I miss taking pics of my plants for my grows but I will get one in the next 3 weeks

these autos are in day #66 from sprout

well it looks like theses plants are going to be late as hell there in day 68 from sprout and still covered in white hairs with harvest no where in site they are getting frosty but no fat buds are stacking I was hoping they would finish a little faster but what ever not much I can do one of them is looking like its closer to harvest so that's good maybe a week or two weeks away still not sure when I will start to flush it trying to hold out till I get my new camera so I can get some pics of it at least

these autos are in day #68 from sprout

looks like I need to cut back on the king kola it has a high P-K rating and looks like I am getting what looks like fox tails but it could be the plant

these autos are in day #70 from sprout

so I reduced the amount of king kola I am giving the plants by a bit

king kola at 2.6 ml per gallon

these autos are in day #72 from sprout

hell yeah I just bought my camera! I got a Nikon D3300 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera its the Red body version and it comes with a-Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G lens and accessories that came with the camera

I bought it-used but that's ok I was going to get the Nikon d3400 with the same lens for $360 and it was manufacture refurbished but I got this one for $300

so I saved $60 dollars getting it used and I got $30 dollars extra in eBay bucks since it was a promo day so its like I save $90 dollars in total

it was the fact that this Nikon D3300 came with the Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G lens I wanted that's what sold me on getting it used plus I saved money so that's-a plus but I told myself what ever camera I got it had to have that version of lens since it its one of the best kit lens out there right now

I dont like the red version I wanted the black one but I could always get a silicone case for it so no big deal

I also got a Hoya 55mm Alpha Multi-Coated UV Optical Glass Filter for the lens and a Optical Glass Screen Protector for the camera

now I just got to wait for it all to come in the mail I cant wait

666-Nikon-D3300-Red-14_1391689033.jpg

so I decided to flush one of the plants today for harvest its one of the ancient haze autos its the only one out of all of them that's any where near ready the other ones look like they have a ways to go still they got watered like regular but at a slightly reduced mix of nutes

I took the plant I wanted to flush out of the tent and took it to my bathtub and gave it 4 gallons of plain non ph. water the water was brown looking for the first 2 gallons but the third and fourth came out nice and clear I was going to give it some ph. water but said the heck with it lol

the water was ph. to 6.3 this time I made 2 gallons and split it between them they got a 2 littler of water each plant or until I got a bit of run off

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 1.25 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 2 ml per gallon
honey chome at 2 ml per gallon
king kola at 2 ml per gallon

these autos are in day #74 from sprout and the first day of flush for one of the ancient haze autos

i had the 3200 good little cameras

hell yeah I just bought my camera! I got a Nikon D3300 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera its the Red body version and it comes with a-Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G lens and accessories that came with the camera

I bought it-used but that's ok I was going to get the Nikon d3400 with the same lens for $360 and it was manufacture refurbished but I got this one for $300

so I saved $60 dollars getting it used and I got $30 dollars extra in eBay bucks since it was a promo day so its like I save $90 dollars in total

it was the fact that this Nikon D3300 came with the Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G lens I wanted that's what sold me on getting it used plus I saved money so that's-a plus but I told myself what ever camera I got it had to have that version of lens since it its one of the best kit lens out there right now

I dont like the red version I wanted the black one but I could always get a silicone case for it so no big deal

I also got a Hoya 55mm Alpha Multi-Coated UV Optical Glass Filter for the lens and a Optical Glass Screen Protector for the camera

now I just got to wait for it all to come in the mail I cant wait

666-Nikon-D3300-Red-14_1391689033.jpg

I gave the plant that I am flushing about 2/3rds of gallon of plain water that was not ph. I am only going to give this plant non ph. water for the remainder of the flush

I also move the plants around so that the plant I a flushing if right next to the air in take fan so the fan will dry out the coco faster to lower the humidity a little just a experiment

the water was ph. to 6.3 this time I made 2 gallons and split it between them they got a 2 littler of water each plant or until I got a bit of run off

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 1.25 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 2 ml per gallon
honey chome at 2 ml per gallon
king kola at 2 ml per gallon

these autos are in day #76 from sprout and day #3 of flush for one of the ancient haze autos

Hey db003 I haven't had a chance to fully read through everything yet but I'll catch up with that all later. Congrats on your Mars Hydro Cup success and your tasty new camera, looking forward to seeing some of your shots with that. Anyway just a flying visit for now as I have to go out but I'll be back to catch up later. All the best and may your buds be forever bountiful :thumb:

so I got my camera today and was able to snap a few pics of the plants I will be doing a watering update in the morning right now I am still learning all about the camera settings and stuff and learning how to set it up for my needs

it was a lot simpler when all I had to do was point and shoot dont get me wrong this camera has a auto setting but I would like to know all about the setting and how to use them

these are just a few pics I took just messing around and getting a feel for the camera

example of learning the settings like right now the first pics I took the file size was huge so it took forever to up load these pics but I lowered it and now its a breeze and I can fit more on my memory card until my new one comes in the mail

DSC_0006154.JPG
DSC_0007141.JPG
DSC_0008142.JPG
DSC_0011145.JPG
DSC_0012143.JPG
DSC_0013124.JPG
DSC_0014134.JPG
DSC_0015132.JPG
DSC_0016126.JPG
DSC_0018112.JPG
DSC_0022101.JPG
DSC_0023100.JPG