Db003's Coco Auto Grow - Monster Mass Auto Tester - Dark Devil Auto - Mars II 700

hello everyone just a quick update on the harvest I was checking on my buds and I noticed that the monster mass was drying out way faster I think since it seams a bit more fluffy and it is closer to the air inlet so its not surprising

it was mostly just the smaller buds which is ok plus I think I left my exhaust fan on set to high so I turned it down non of the dark devil buds even the small ones are dry yet but they were closer to the back so maybe another day or two same goes for the bigger monster mass buds

I put some of the smaller buds in a jar with a few buds that still had a bit of moister in them to even out the moister in the jar just to see what happens I still have not got to smoke any I will wait till the morning and see how the small buds in the jar are doing

0111280.JPG

0131038.JPG

quick update on the harvest its day 5 since they have been drying I took all the buds off the stems and put them in jars to start the cure so for now I just put all the jars back in the tent in the dark

I have not got a weight on them yet going to wait till the get a bit of a cure first not sure how long I will let them cure since me and my mom both dont have no stash it might get smoked sooner then later lol

the monster mass auto tester from critical mass collective
0071963.JPG

the dark devil from sweet seeds
0081777.JPG

I got about 3 jars from each plant they are not to full I did not want to pack them
0091584.JPG

this grow is now in the history books I just checked the weight on my harvest I got 82.7 grams from the dark devil and 85.2 grams from the monster mass not including the smaller buds I took out a few days ago which is another 10.2 grams plus what I gave my mom to smoke

so in total I got 167.9 grams from both plants plus 10 grams give or take not included in the total numbers and what ever trim that I will make coconut oil with for edibles

this is awesome I got almost 6.oz from two autos in this grow those are some fantastic numbers I hope I can keep it up

0091584.JPG

Congrats brotha great first run with coco .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Congrats brotha great first run with coco .
dude you were so right I love the coco now not sure if I even want to go back to soil my autos love it now I want to try a photoperiod with it now that sounds like fun

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom