Db003's Girl Scout Cookies Auto - Coco - Mars II 700

time for a update on my girl scout cookies autos I just gave them a watering in this watering I used 1/4 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1/4 of a teaspoon of plant success orca liquid mycorrhizae all of that was mixed with 2 gallons of water that was ph. to 5.8 but I only gave them enough water to get run off about a gallon I used the rest on some other plants

any run off that came out I took out with my turkey baster

these autos are in day #10 from sprout

db003's - girl scout cookies auto -fast buds - coco - mars II 700 - YouTube

0081845.JPG
0091648.JPG
0101502.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I bumped up the nutes a bit I gave them 1/2 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom mixed with a gallon of water split between them it was ph. to 5.8

I also am trying something new for me its a technique called pony tailing that I seen done by a member by the name of A-train no time like the present to try it out lol

the concept behind pony tailing is to expose the lower growth to more light so it will get bushier but dont quote me on that

these autos are in day #12 from sprout

016808.JPG
017730.JPG
018648.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1/2 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom mixed with a gallon of water split between them it was ph. to 6.0 this time

I had to calibrate my ph. meter I think it was off by a full number like instead of reading 7.0 it was reading 8.0 but anyway plants are looking great so far despite that

I stopped the pony tail experiment I just left it on for one day I am planning on doing some major training once they get bigger so I figure it would have not made a difference once I do that

these autos are in day #14 from sprout

0101506.JPG
0111327.JPG
0121192.JPG
0131072.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1/2 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom and some plant success orca at 1/2 of a teaspoon pre gallon mixed with a gallon of water split between them it was ph. to 5.9 this time

these plants are getting bigger and bigger by the day I am getting some great growth on them for sure so that is a very good sign not sure when I will start the training on them but it might be sooner then later they way they are growing

these plants are in day #16 from sprout

0013024.JPG
0022927.JPG
0032807.JPG
0042621.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1/2 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom mixed with a gallon of water split between them it was ph. to 5.8 this time

these plants are in day #18 from sprout

0013028.JPG
0022931.JPG
0032811.JPG
0042624.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1/2 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom and some house and garden roots excelurator gold at 1/2 a teaspoon per gallon and just a tiny bit of general hydroponics armor si silica that I used as ph. up all mixed with a gallon of water split between them it was ph. to 5.8 this time

these plants are in day #20 from sprout

db003's - girl scout cookies auto -fast buds - coco - mars II 700 - YouTube

0081852.JPG
0091656.JPG
0101509.JPG
0111329.JPG

It is looking very decent bru can't believe that is only day 20, how long do you plan on keeping them in veg?

Sent from my ALE-L02 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

thanks for asking @Pat999 these are autoflowers so they will go in to flower when they want most likely around day 30 or so plus there's no need to change light cycle 18/6 the whole way from seed to harvest

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1/2 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom mixed with a gallon of water split between them it was ph. to 5.8 this time

my autos are looking nice and green and healthy just using one bottle of nutrients as a base and a few additives no need for a ton of bottles using floranova bloom following the Lucas formula this is my second grow using this nutrient plan so I am still getting the hang of it but its going good so far

I said I had something special instore for this grow and here it is the auto scrog! I just put up scrog net most people scrog only photo plants but I found I can get great results with it its my favorite growing style no need for topping with my autos just good old training with the net I will do some Lollipopping once these plants get bigger

my tent dimensions are 32''x32''x63'' my scrog dimensions are 24''x24''x18'' just incase anyone is wondering

these plants are in day #22 from sprout

0013031.JPG
0022934.JPG
0032814.JPG

Back
Top Bottom