Db003's Girl Scout Cookies Auto - Coco - Mars II 700

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1/4 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom plus 1/4 of a teaspoon of liquid Kool bloom and some roots organic elemental dry Cal mag at 1 teaspoon for both gallons mixed with 2 gallons of water split between them it was ph. to 6.0 this time

I bumped up the Cal mag and I made sure to mix the dry Cal mag in a separate container this time so I could mix the hell out of it lol it worked a lot better this time

well it looks like the plants wont be stretching anymore but that's ok with me I will just let them do there thing i think it filled out about 75% percent of the scrog so that's not bad

these plants are in day #38 from sprout

0013050.JPG
0022956.JPG
0032837.JPG
0042648.JPG
0052489.JPG
0062208.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1/4 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom plus 1/4 of a teaspoon of liquid Kool bloom and some roots organic elemental dry Cal mag at 2 teaspoon for both gallons mixed with 2 gallons of water split between them it was ph. to 6.0 this time

still having a problem with the yellowing I hope the extra Cal mag helps out

these plants are in day #40 from sprout

0013053.JPG
0022958.JPG
0042650.JPG
0052491.JPG
0062210.JPG
0072063.JPG

just got my kief box I ordered in the mail I will be using it to roll up with and maybe do a little kief sifting I paid like 26 dollars for it it all magnetic and has a removable tray to break up on I love it I just wish it was a bit bigger the Dimensions: 5.5" x 4" x 2.75"

016816.JPG
017738.JPG
018655.JPG
019572.JPG
020542.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1/2 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom plus 1/4 of a teaspoon of liquid Kool bloom and some roots organic elemental dry Cal mag at 2 teaspoon for both gallons mixed with 2 gallons of water split between them it was ph. to 5.8 this time

these plants are in day #42 from sprout

0013056.JPG
0022960.JPG
0032841.JPG
0042653.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 2 teaspoons of floranova bloom plus 1 teaspoon of mammoth p and some roots organic elemental dry Cal mag at 2 teaspoon for both gallons mixed with 2 gallons of water split between them and just a bit of gh armor si silica I used as ph. up it was ph. to 5.8 this time

these plants are in day #44 from sprout

db003's - girl scout cookies auto -fast buds comp - coco - mars II 700 - YouTube

0042655.JPG
0052496.JPG
0062215.JPG
0072068.JPG
0081873.JPG
0101527.JPG
0111345.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and some roots organic elemental dry Cal mag at 2 teaspoon for both gallons mixed with 2 gallons of water split between them it was ph. to 6.2 this time

these plants are in day #46 from sprout

0013063.JPG
0022967.JPG
0032849.JPG
0042660.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and some roots organic elemental dry Cal mag at 2 teaspoon for both gallons and a teaspoon of mammoth p mixed with 2 gallons of water split between them it was ph. to 6.0 this time

looks like I am getting a bit of color back I think its hard to tell lol but I hope I am

these plants are in day #48 from sprout

0013064.JPG
0022968.JPG
0032850.JPG
0042661.JPG
0062220.JPG
0072073.JPG

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1/4 of a teaspoon of dry Kool bloom per gallon only so a total of 1/2 of a teaspoon mixed with 2 gallons of water split between them it was ph. to 6.0 this time

they got most of there color back so that's great and getting some orange hairs on one of the plants

these plants are in day #50 from sprout

db003's - girl scout cookies auto -fast buds comp - coco - mars II 700 video update #7 - YouTube

0091680.JPG
0101531.JPG
0111348.JPG
0121207.JPG
0131086.JPG
014976.JPG
015877.JPG
017743.JPG

Hey DB your girls are looking good keep the updates coming.

I need to rack your brain for a moment if you're game. I haven't grown in over a year (had a fire at my house and didn't resetup my old grow area and configuration), but I just sprouted two seeds, one FB's GSC auto and the other Heavyweight's Strawberry Cake photo in a 2in1 3x4x6 tent. So my area for veg and bloom is like yours 3x3x6 and seedlings and early veg is 3x1x6.

I too have a mars 2 700 and a reflector 96 which I'm going to figure out how to get hung in that 3x3 area, (having issues with the 700 cause mars have the hanging hooks in a diamond pattern instead of a square one so my light hangs cocked to the tent) but this is what I want to ask you.

I'm trying to figure out how to vent this tent. I see you have a inline fan at the bottom lower right of the tent and something leading into the bottom lower left, what's that leading into the tent at the lower left, and how and what did you use to extract the heat from the 700 at the top? Right now my girls are in the 3x1 side of the tent under a Advance DS100 led panel and temps are good, but I know when I take them out of the starter cups and put them into there final home on the 3x3 side I'll need some serious air and temp extraction to make them happy. That's why I need your help in figuring out how to hook up the intake and outtake ports of my setup.

Thanks for your help

Hey DB your girls are looking good keep the updates coming.

I need to rack your brain for a moment if you're game. I haven't grown in over a year (had a fire at my house and didn't resetup my old grow area and configuration), but I just sprouted two seeds, one FB's GSC auto and the other Heavyweight's Strawberry Cake photo in a 2in1 3x4x6 tent. So my area for veg and bloom is like yours 3x3x6 and seedlings and early veg is 3x1x6.

I too have a mars 2 700 and a reflector 96 which I'm going to figure out how to get hung in that 3x3 area, (having issues with the 700 cause mars have the hanging hooks in a diamond pattern instead of a square one so my light hangs cocked to the tent) but this is what I want to ask you.

I'm trying to figure out how to vent this tent. I see you have a inline fan at the bottom lower right of the tent and something leading into the bottom lower left, what's that leading into the tent at the lower left, and how and what did you use to extract the heat from the 700 at the top? Right now my girls are in the 3x1 side of the tent under a Advance DS100 led panel and temps are good, but I know when I take them out of the starter cups and put them into there final home on the 3x3 side I'll need some serious air and temp extraction to make them happy. That's why I need your help in figuring out how to hook up the intake and outtake ports of my setup.

Thanks for your help

ok lets see in my tent I have a 4 inch inline duct fan and carbon filter at the top for extraction to suck air out and at the bottom I have a inline duct booster fan that I use as a active air intake to blow air in and the other one at the bottom is a piece of the ducting that I use as a passive air intake to help more air come in

for a tent of your size I would recommend at least a 6 inch inline duct fan and carbon filter if you need one and it would be a good idea if you could get a fan for a active air intake like I have

if you can lead the vent hose from the extraction fan out a widow that's what I do it can help keep the temps in the room down and in turn keep the tent cooler I guess I want to pull fresh air from outside but that's a later project but for now I just pull air in from my room

I do all this because I dont have A/C in my house so its still gets pretty hot in my tents still but its all good as long as I can grow its fine with me :laugh:

here are some pics to show you want I am talking about these are old pics but it gives you a idea not sure if any of this will help let me know what's up

p.s. my light does the same thing I use ratchet ropes but only one pair so its more hanging in a diamond shape or tilled to the side or what ever lol :cool:

015878.JPG
0042665.JPG
0091682.JPG
0101532.JPG

Thanks DB for your help and quick reply, I'll be adding those suggestion to my tent quickly cause my grow area has to be ready before my girls get out of the seedling stage.

I noticed that you started feeding your girls from the start, since I'm using a modified hempy/soil grow style do you think I could wait until my girls get to the grow area before I start feeding them? Before the fire I used a Under-Current hydro bucket grow style so I was feeding from the start, but now with using soil as the topmost layer in my buckets I was thinking that feeding now may be overkill. WYO? I really liked the production of my old system but I think my grows were missing the flavors and aromas that soil or organic growing offers, thus this passive hydro of Hempy Buckets (production) hybridized with soil (Happy Frog top layer) for flavors and aromas.

After reading thru your journal, I went ahead and took pictures of my girls (day 3 after sprout), but I still haven't decided if I'm going to start a journal for my grow so others can see if this style of growing (called Hempybuquet) will give the production of hydro and the aromas and flavors of soil, while still giving ease of growing and maintenance, IDK, maybe.

thanks again,

Thanks DB for your help and quick reply, I'll be adding those suggestion to my tent quickly cause my grow area has to be ready before my girls get out of the seedling stage.

I noticed that you started feeding your girls from the start, since I'm using a modified hempy/soil grow style do you think I could wait until my girls get to the grow area before I start feeding them? Before the fire I used a Under-Current hydro bucket grow style so I was feeding from the start, but now with using soil as the topmost layer in my buckets I was thinking that feeding now may be overkill. WYO? I really liked the production of my old system but I think my grows were missing the flavors and aromas that soil or organic growing offers, thus this passive hydro of Hempy Buckets (production) hybridized with soil (Happy Frog top layer) for flavors and aromas.

After reading thru your journal, I went ahead and took pictures of my girls (day 3 after sprout), but I still haven't decided if I'm going to start a journal for my grow so others can see if this style of growing (called Hempybuquet) will give the production of hydro and the aromas and flavors of soil, while still giving ease of growing and maintenance, IDK, maybe.

thanks again,

if you are using soil they could go at least ten days with out nutes but I would suggest giving them some after that even if its just a small dose of nutes I am coco so it is best to give nutes from the start like hydro

time for a update on these girl scout cookies autos from fast buds I just gave them a watering in this watering I gave them 1/4 of a teaspoon of dry Kool bloom per gallon only so a total of 1/2 of a teaspoon mixed with 2 gallons of water split between them it was ph. to 6.0 this time

I took the scrog net out of the tent today since the plants have taken there full shape and it will make it a lot easier when I want to start to flush them when I was taking it out I accidently cut off a bud it sucks but its all good things like this happen

these autos are in day #52 from sprout

0013069.JPG
0032855.JPG
0022973.JPG
0042667.JPG
0052506.JPG
0072078.JPG
0091684.JPG
0101534.JPG

It's now one week since my 2 girl's sprouted, one is a GSC auto and the other is a Strawberry Cake photo and yeah they are sort of in soil. Really, I'm running a hempy bucket with soil as the top layer, ( I want to see if I can get the terpens to fully express themselves by having soil at the top) and (hydroton/perlite) and coco as the bottom two layers. Right now they are in 16oz solo hempy cups with just two layers, coco at the bottom and soil as the top layer. I still haven't gotten my tent fully setup nor have my girls developed their 3 set of nodes yet (which is a good thing) so I haven't put them into their final 5gal home yet but I hope to be able to have everything in place and them in their new home within the next week. All that to say that, by Sat. I'll probably start a light feeding schedule for them since I believe that their tap roots should be in the coco by then.

By the way your girls are looking tasty, do you have any close up shots of them? How frosty are they now? Is the smell strong? And thanks for your help. I'm hoping for this soil/coco/hydroton perlite hempy grow of mine turns out like I hope, having the best of both worlds hydro for production and soil for flavor and smell.

Later

Back
Top Bottom