Db003's Girl Scout Cookies Auto - Coco - Mars II 700

I will save them stems for my friends grandma so she can soak them in rubbing alcohol she uses it to rub on her sore knees I will be dammed if I know if it works or not but she likes it so its fine with me I try not to waste such a useful plant waste not want not
016829.JPG

It works brutha I tried it too with my mom, I also used the fan leaves I cut off too, it all is useful. I also have used the trim and stalks to make a drinkable tea just add honey, I don't remember if I got a buzz from it but I can't remember having any pain.

But I have another question for ya, my GSC is about 18" tall and lanky looks really like a sativa do you know if they have these traits in them?

thanks
:goodjob:

It works brutha I tried it too with my mom, I also used the fan leaves I cut off too, it all is useful. I also have used the trim and stalks to make a drinkable tea just add honey, I don't remember if I got a buzz from it but I can't remember having any pain.

But I have another question for ya, my GSC is about 18" tall and lanky looks really like a sativa do you know if they have these traits in them?

thanks
:goodjob:

I know they tend to be late starters but each plant could be a bit different since there all from seed

this is db003 and the time has come this grow is officially over! I just got a dry weight on my girl scout cookies auto from fast buds I got 60.8 grams from plant 1 and 55.1 grams from plant 2 for a total of 115.9 grams so just a tiny bit over 4oz which over all is a great yield

since I finally got a dry weight on these girls I was able to smoke a nice bowl of some and let me tell you this stuff is just fantastic I took a couple of hits and after I lit up my bowl my friend who is also a mmj patient walked in and told me it smells awesome and to pass it his way lol

the bud is super sticky mine were a bit fluffy but that was on me my last grow with this strain had nice dense buds so I know it can be done as for the taste test it has a sweet taste on the inhale and a borderline almost spicy taste on the exhale that tingles the back of the throat but not to much were it makes me want to cough but its there

it being a 60% indica strain you can tell it has best of both worlds you can definitely feel both and for me it was a very pleasant head high followed by the nice body high that covered me like a warm blanket but neither is over powering the other so its a nice middle ground

its only been curing for 3 days so far and its great it almost needs no cure since I flushed the hell out of it and its only going to get better but I am not much over a long cure person anyway I need my cookies!

this will be my final update and my smoke report rolled in to one and I would like to thank Fast Buds American Autoflowers for giving me the chance to grow these awesome genetics and to anyone reading this I hope you enjoyed this grow

0091702.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom