Db003's Mars Pro II 320, Multi Autoflower Strains In Super Soil, Closet Grow

well I just put these seeds in paper towels after I let them soak in water overnight and the 2x super sour lemon OG auto already have started to sprout and that's just after a 12 hour soak! talk about genetics bursting at the seams I love when seeds pop up right away awesome work puff puff pass genetics the 2x Chem city devil auto should be just behind the other seeds going to wait one more day and see if they are ready to plant by then the sslog will be ready to plant for sure at least

0023316.JPG
0052753.JPG

man I had so much work to do today! first I did decided to start to flush the plants in the closet well not really a flush lol I just gave them some plain none ph. water they look like they are almost ready I think a few weeks or so

3 of these autos are in day #76 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #69 from sprout the cmxl was planted last

now for the hard part lol I checked on my seeds and 3 of the 4 were showing tails the last one might be ready tomorrow I hope just have to wait and see

so I said what the hell lets plant them so I went outside and gave my tub of super soil a mix and filled 3x 3 gallon fabric pots a bit more then halfway with super soil then I had to mix some of the sanctuary soil Empire Builder Indoor-Outdoor Grower's Mix with some perlite since it had almost none from what I can see and I dont like that at all

I tried to make one pot with the sanctuary soil Empire Builder Indoor-Outdoor Grower's Mix with out adding any perlite and its was all bad it was not draining well at all so I had to add some perlite I was lucky I still had some I think I should have added more but its all good but other then that it looks like good soil and has a good list of amendments in it plus it just needs more perlite

ok so I filled the rest of the pots with the sanctuary soil Empire Builder Indoor-Outdoor Grower's Mix after I added some perlite to it and watered the pots I kind of messed up since I forgot to ph. the water that I used to water the pots but there is not much I could do now so its whatever

next I let the pots sit for about 5 minutes to let the water settle in the soil and made a hole in in the soil and dusted the hole with some plant success great white and planted the seeds i still have one more seed to plant but its not ready

for now I will be putting these pots in my closet grow until they sprout and I can clean out my grow tent which I still need to do but I am lazy hahaha

0013436.JPG
0023319.JPG
0033174.JPG
0042961.JPG
0052755.JPG
0062440.JPG
0072267.JPG
0082044.JPG
0091831.JPG
0101662.JPG
0111467.JPG
0121294.JPG
0131175.JPG
0141050.JPG
015943.JPG
016884.JPG

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.4 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them

all the seeds I just planted have broken ground so far I just gave them I tiny bit of water to keep the top soil moist and now for the bad news the last seeds that was waiting to be planted died off the tail sprouted but that's all it did I am sure given time it would have been able to sprout fully and grow but I chose not to and started a new seed it happens so no big deal so I just put another seed in water to germinate its of the same strain it was one of the chem city devil seeds

so that would make this day #78 from sprout and the cmxl is in day #71 from sprout the cmxl was planted last and I will call this day #1 from sprout for the puff puff pass seedlings

db003 closet super soil auto grow mars pro II 320 led #3 - YouTube

0013440.JPG
0042964.JPG
0052758.JPG
0072271.JPG
0082047.JPG
0091834.JPG
0101664.JPG
0111468.JPG
0121295.JPG
0131176.JPG

ok its officially a great day why you ask? because its harvest day! lol

so I decided to harvest 2 of the plants in the super soil closet grow the 2 plants I harvested were the White 'n' Bubbly auto from mephisto genetics and the cream Mandarine xl auto from sweet seeds

I am going to let the other 2 plant go a bit longer I can tell I wont get as much yield that I got with my coco grow that I grew in my grow tent with hps that I just harvested not long ago but the quality looks amazing so it look like this grow will be a quality vs quantity but I kind of knew that at the start of the grow but its all good

I also planted my last seed for my next grow that I will be doing in my grow tent once I am done drying my harvest in it but for now I will be leaving these seedlings in the closet

the White 'n' Bubbly auto from mephisto genetics was harvested on day #80 from sprout and the cream Mandarine xl auto from sweet seeds was harvested on day #73 from sprout

0013443.JPG
0023325.JPG
0033178.JPG
0042966.JPG
0062443.JPG
0072272.JPG
0082048.JPG
0091835.JPG
0111469.JPG
0121296.JPG
0141051.JPG
015944.JPG
016885.JPG
017800.JPG
018708.JPG
019613.JPG
020578.JPG

Hey buddy thanks for letting me tag along on this journey it's been a pleasure seeing what you do my friend. I may need some pointers on the harvesting drying curing process when it comes time if you don't mind thanks db
its all good just let me know if you need help

man what a day I got so much done but man was it a lot of work and that's ok I need to move around since it helps with recovering from my back problems with sciatic nerve pain I have been having recently I just need to not over do it lol

well first thing I did was some changes in the closet as for my lighting situation in my closet grow for a while my mars pro II 320 has had one section of the panel that went out but was still working great so I just left it and I have been wanting to get it repaired but I was using it for my grow so I said what the hell my grow is coming to a end so its the right time to get it done so I took it out

so what I did was take all 3 of my emergency backup mars II led panels that I have and set them up in the closet in a row and its funny but I like the way it is set up now more since the led panels and more stretched out I get way more light coverage with the 3 mars II led panels since it covers the whole length of the closet

now I think I can fit more plants so that's my plan for my next grow I will try and fit 6 or 8 instead of the 4 like I had with the mars pro II 320 since it only covered the center of the closet that was all I could fit in there but now I would like to see how this works out the lights I set up are 2x mars II 700's and 1x mars II 400 I put the 2 mars II 700's on the edges and the mars II 400 in the center and I have them all daisy chained to each other

for now I only have the mars II 400 and one of the mars II 700's on right now since I only have some seedlings and one plant that's near harvest in there

that brings me to my second part of my story today since I had to take all that plants out of the closet to get to the lights I got a good chance to see the plants and decided to chop another plant for harvest this time I chopped the auto Masszar now I only have the last plant of this grow to harvest and then I will be starting a new grow

it may not sound like a lot of work but it sure felt like it and that's ok I feel a little sore but I got it all done and that's what matters I still am waiting for the plants to dry in the tent and once the last plant in this grow gets the chop and is dry I will set the grow tent up and move the seedlings to the tent and that's when I will pick out some seeds and get the closet up and running for my next grow

0091836.JPG
0101665.JPG
0111470.JPG
0131177.JPG
0141052.JPG
016886.JPG
017801.JPG
018709.JPG
019614.JPG

time for a watering update I gave all the puff puff pass genetics seedlings and the last plant of this super soil closet grow they got plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid

good news the puff puff pass genetics seedling I just planted last as a replacement for one that did not make it popped up out of the soil so I will call this day one for her well not much longer till this grow is over and I start a new one in this closet I cant wait lol

I will be moving the seedling in the closet now to my grow tent in the next few weeks and start new seeds for the next grow I will be doing in my closet once everything is ready

that's makes this day #82 from spout for the last plant of this grow and day #5 for the seedlings and day #1 for the last seedling

0033180.JPG
0042967.JPG
0052761.JPG
0062445.JPG
0072273.JPG
0082049.JPG
0091837.JPG
0101666.JPG
0111471.JPG

check it out I got my prizes today that I won by getting 3rd place in the fast buds mega film contest a while back they sent me a pair of shirts plus a pair of very cool hats and a butt load of stickers and even some extra fast buds merch bags and last but not least I got a 3 pack of ten different strains! I also got a awesome certificate for winning 3rd place I went the extra mile and went and got it laminated myself so it wont get messed up I am going to get a frame for it soon

3x Blackberry Auto
3x C4 Auto
3x Crystal METH Auto
3x Gorilla Glue Auto
3x Grapefruit Auto
3x Girl Scout Cookies Auto
3x Green Crack Auto
3x G14 Auto
3x Californian Snow Auto
3x Fastberry Auto

0052766.JPG
0072277.JPG
0101669.JPG
0131179.JPG
016887.JPG
019615.JPG
022483.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom