Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Multi-Strain Autos - Coco-Lucas Formula FNB - Closet Grow

Re: Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Multi-Strain Autos - Coco-Lucas Formula FNB - Closet

those little sprouts are full of vigor and vitality:thumb:,can't wait to see them to grow up:cheer:

Re: Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Multi-Strain Autos - Coco-Lucas Formula FNB - Closet

just gave these autos a watering I made two gallons of water with 1.ml of floranova bloom in each gallon it was ph. to 5.8 but only gave them one gallon since the coco still looked moist

these autos are in day #5 from sprout

0012901.JPG

0022801.JPG

0032689.JPG

0042508.JPG

0052373.JPG

0062095.JPG

0071958.JPG

0081773.JPG

0091581.JPG

hello fellow growers I just got done watering all my autos this time I made 2 gallons of nutes it had 1/4 a tsp of GH floranova bloom in each gallon which is around 1.25mls I believe and I also added 0.6ml of mammoth P microbes to each gallon

so far I am going to stick to watering every two days like I did in my last auto grow in coco I dont mind watering every two days but I think watering everyday would be to much of a hassle for me so I will keep doing it like this and see how it works out after all everyone has there own grow style

for now I only have the grow button switched to the on position on my mars pro II 320 I will be switching on the bloom button in my next watering so that they are both on and so I dont have to lower my light I also will be bumping up the nutes from 1ml to 3ml

they all got some nice run off I just left it in the saucers this time for them to soak it up in this grow I want to do as little as possible no training on them no dumping the run off just water with nutes in every watering every two days and let them grow and see what they can do

all my autos are doing great they are all around the same size except for my ak49 it is the runt of the litter I think it might have got stunted when it was sprouting not sure I will just give it time and see it might recover after all I am just barely a week in this grow

these autos are in day #7 from sprout

0012905.JPG

0022805.JPG

0032692.JPG

0042510.JPG

0052375.JPG

0062097.JPG

0071960.JPG

0081775.JPG

0091583.JPG

0101449.JPG

hello everyone my little babies are growing great I just gave them some water this time I changed a few things I bumped up the floranova bloom from 1.ml a gallon to 3.ml a gallon I made 2 gallons it was ph. to 5.8 but they only got one and a half gallons it was split between all of them they all got some run off

I also switched the bloom switch on so now the light is on full spectrum aka full blast as soon as I flipped the switch I could feel my inner Tim the tool man Taylor screaming "more power!" lol I was going to lower the light but first I will see how the react to the light being on full blast

the ak49 is still way smaller then the other autos but it seems to be growing so I will let it do its thing I hope its is just a late starter

these autos are now in day #9 from sprout

0012911.JPG

0022811.JPG

0032696.JPG

0042514.JPG

0052379.JPG

0062101.JPG

good news I got my mars II 700 back from repair it came super fast so I popped two seeds for my next grow in my other tent for this grow I popped Cream Mandarine XL Auto from sweet seeds and Chem city blues from mephisto genetics

0111281.JPG

0121156.JPG

0131039.JPG

014938.JPG

so I was going through my weed box making space for my jars from my harvest and I had a few bottles with weed in them they are from my plants that I harvest before I would take like a gram for each plant I harvested and toss them in the box some of them are almost a year old

so I took out three of them and put them on a scale it was 3.2 grams in total I also had a half of a gram of kief I had so I decided to do a fun experiment with it and try and make a cannabis tincture with what I just had lying around the house

the buds I used were

Tyrone Special auto # 1 that one was #95 days old from harvest

Tyrone Special auto # 2 that one was #89 days old from harvest

freeze berry auto that one was #157 days old from harvest

plus a half gram of unknown kief I got from a friend

so as you can see the bud I used was quite old from 3 to 5 months old and those were not even the oldest ones I had just the ones I grabbed

so I took all the bud grinded it with my grinder and attempted to decarb it in the microwave since I could not use the oven its not working right now I just put the weed in a cupcake baking wrapper and put that in a bowl and did 20 second bursts for about 3 min I would stop and shake the bud around between bursts so it would get too hot to fast and burn

then since I did not have any everclear or other alcohol I used two 1.oz bottles of pure orange extract and one 1.oz bottle of pure lemon extract now before you think I am crazy pure lemon extract and pure orange extract are just mostly alcohol with a bit of water and lemon or orange oil the alcohol in each bottle is 83% percent alcohol or 166 proof so its strong

so to sum it up I used 3.2 grams of bud and a half gram of kief decarb it in the microwave then added three 1.oz bottles of pure extract and shook it up and put it in the freezer

I tried to use my old hot plate to reduce some of the alcohol to concentrate it a bit more but it blow out the power breaker so that was not a option so the freeze method it was for me

to anyone reading this there are much better ways of doing this like I said this was just a fun experiment for me I do want to try this again but I want to do it properly

I plan on leaving it in the freezer for about a few days and shaking it up every now and then

I do not suggest using this method do a little research and trust me its not that hard to do yourself
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the kief and the bud before the decarb
015843.JPG

017710.JPG

the little bottles of pure orange extract and pure lemon extract
018631.JPG

020531.JPG

the bud and kief after decarb
021507.JPG

after it was all mixed up just before I put it in the freezer
022442.JPG
023413.JPG

wow,these lovely babies are having a happy growing.:bravo: If you need more power,you can switch on both growth and bloom :high-five:
hello everyone my little babies are growing great I just gave them some water this time I changed a few things I bumped up the floranova bloom from 1.ml a gallon to 3.ml a gallon I made 2 gallons it was ph. to 5.8 but they only got one and a half gallons it was split between all of them they all got some run off

I also switched the bloom switch on so now the light is on full spectrum aka full blast as soon as I flipped the switch I could feel my inner Tim the tool man Taylor screaming "more power!" lol I was going to lower the light but first I will see how the react to the light being on full blast

the ak49 is still way smaller then the other autos but it seems to be growing so I will let it do its thing I hope its is just a late starter

these autos are now in day #9 from sprout

0012911.JPG

0022811.JPG

0032696.JPG

0042514.JPG

0052379.JPG

0062101.JPG

:thumb:mor new babies are coming:cheer:
good news I got my mars II 700 back from repair it came super fast so I popped two seeds for my next grow in my other tent for this grow I popped Cream Mandarine XL Auto from sweet seeds and Chem city blues from mephisto genetics

0111281.JPG

0121156.JPG

0131039.JPG

014938.JPG

good morning everyone I just put the cream mandarin xl auto and the Chem city blues auto seeds I had in water in to paper towels to continue to germinate

now I have to clean out my grow tent and get ready for when they pop I got my coco ready and my fabric pots as soon as they pop and everything is ready I will start a new grow journal for them

0012912.JPG

I finished my ghetto tincture I put in the freeze since last night shaking it up a few time then I let it get room temp and put it in a hot water bath to reduce some of the liquid

it was 3.oz of liquid at first I reduced it to 2.oz and strained it with a few coffee filters and put it in a dropper bottle I have not tried any yet but it smells strong lol I used 3.2 grams of bud and a half gram of kief so I bet its strong

0042515.JPG

0062102.JPG

0071964.JPG

hello everyone time for a update I just gave these autos a watering I made two gallons with 3.ml of GH floranova bloom it was ph. to 5.8 and was split between all of them

when I was watering I notice a bit of green algae growth on top of the coco I take its from lots of light and moist coco so far I have been watering every two days so I might back off on watering for a day and see how it works and once the plants get a little bigger the will block the light more and that will solve that problem

that's how I know that this light is super powerful bright enough to grow green algae lol my other mars hydro lights never did that I have high hope for this grow

all my autos are doing great except for my AK49 its way behind all the other autos and they were all planted the same day the temps were getting hotter in there since I put both switches on the light to full spectrum so I put the exhaust fan to full blast and turned up the box fan to medium going to see if that gets better temps plus the weather is starting to get hotter

0012914.JPG

0022813.JPG

0032698.JPG

0042516.JPG

0052380.JPG

0062103.JPG

0071965.JPG

0081778.JPG

0091585.JPG

0101451.JPG

:goodjob:it looks pretty good:bravo:
I finished my ghetto tincture I put in the freeze since last night shaking it up a few time then I let it get room temp and put it in a hot water bath to reduce some of the liquid

it was 3.oz of liquid at first I reduced it to 2.oz and strained it with a few coffee filters and put it in a dropper bottle I have not tried any yet but it smells strong lol I used 3.2 grams of bud and a half gram of kief so I bet its strong

0042515.JPG

0062102.JPG

0071964.JPG

That AK 49 looks to be locking out due to PH. it's not uncommon for one of four plants to react different from other three. I'd check your feed before giving or your res.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

well all is not well in my grow world I found out what the max is on my bedroom circuit breaker since I have had both my grow tents and my closet grow going all at the same time is has been tripping my circuit breaker three nights in a row so I was forced to shut down on of my tents to see if that will fix the problem

I chose to shut down the grow I just started with the cream Mandarine xl auto and the Chem city blues auto since it just began and move them both to this grow so now it will be a 6 plant grow instead of the planned 4 plant grow this was at first

I am hoping that will fix my problem and if I can get the same growth with 6 plants it won't be that bad I will just have to wait and see I hate that I had to shut down the tent but its better then it messing up my circuit breaker or worse possibility causing a fire

now back to the plants I just gave the 4 of the older plants some water I made 2 gallons with 3.ml of floranova bloom and split it between them then I made 1 gallon with 1 ml. of floranova bloom and split it between the two sprouts that have broken ground by the way

and I also checked out the two clones I attempted to take from my bubbas gift plants one of them never grew roots and died I could see a few small roots on the other one so I repotted it to a solo cup with some coco and gave it some of the water with 1 ml. of nutes in it

the first 4 autos are in day #13 from sprout and I will call this day #1 for the new sprouts

if all things go well this should fix my problem if it does not I could turn off one the two grow light I have in my bubbas gift tent and I also want to get a brand new circuit breaker switch and have it replaced because its old as fuck just to be on the safe side plus they only cost a few bucks and I could have a friend slap it in for me

0012917.JPG

0022816.JPG

0032701.JPG

0042519.JPG

0052382.JPG

0062105.JPG

0071967.JPG

0091586.JPG

0101452.JPG

0111283.JPG

Back
Top Bottom