Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Photoperiod Grow - Coco - Lucas Formula FNB - Closet Grow

Re: Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Photoperiod Grow - Coco - Lucas Formula FNB - Closet

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.5 it got about a half gallon of water

the ... blueberry headband got taller then the other plants so I super cropped them since I am only in day 17 of flower ... and I only super cropped the only main top it had on the blueberry headband I bent about the top 6 inches on each one

these plants are in day #17 of flower

the plants in this grow are

1x big Buddha Cheesus in coco that is mainlined
1x big Buddha Cheesus clone in coco
1x barneys farm Tangerine Dream in coco that is mainlined
1x dna genetics Sharks breath in coco that is mainlined
1x emerald triangle blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil

So tell me DB, how do you like that Kind Soil? I'm thinking about using that in my current grow style, how do you compare it with the coco coir that you're using too?

Re: Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Photoperiod Grow - Coco - Lucas Formula FNB - Closet

So tell me DB, how do you like that Kind Soil? I'm thinking about using that in my current grow style, how do you compare it with the coco coir that you're using too?

so far I like the fact that it took the plant I have all the way to flower after a month of veg from seed well that's how long I let it go for I wanted to go for longer but I had to think about my other plants getting to big I still am waiting untill it fully flowers but so far its great I might get a few more bags and do a grow with 4 autoflower plants all in soil in 3 gallon pots

not sure if it would work with hempy if that's what you are talking about

I don't know (I told you I'm hardheaded), how about if you use a altered hempy style? Make it where you could water from the top and the bottom. Use Liquid fert's for bottom feed when needed and just plain water from the top?

:idea:

Ok I just got finished reading Kinds website and all I have to say is KISS. my god I think my head is getting softer...:laugh:

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining I just gave these plants some water I made 4 gallons of water it had 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hp2 bloom booster and 1 tablespoon of grandma's unsulphured molasses and last but not least 3 teaspoons of roots organic elemental dry Cal mag for all 4 gallons it was ph. to 6.0 and split it between all the plants in coco

the roots organic elemental dry Cal mag was added to the water first but was mixed in a separate container so it could be mixed well before I added the nutes

I also checked the calibration on my Oakton ph. meter it was only .1 off so that's good

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.4 it got about a half gallon of water

these plants are in day #19 of flower

0091714.JPG
0101560.JPG
0111376.JPG
0121229.JPG
0131106.JPG
014994.JPG
015893.JPG
016834.JPG

They are tall! Are you going to clean up the bottom, stagger the harvest or just leave em be? How are the buds developing about half way down? Looks darker in the pic. I think I'm going to leave the stuff below my scrog and stagger the harvest.

They are tall! Are you going to clean up the bottom, stagger the harvest or just leave em be? How are the buds developing about half way down? Looks darker in the pic. I think I'm going to leave the stuff below my scrog and stagger the harvest.

to be honest I think I will just let them be and grow out like that

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining I just gave these plants some water I made 4 gallons of water it had 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hpk bloom booster and 3 teaspoons of roots organic elemental dry Cal mag for all 4 gallons it was ph. to 6.0 and split it between all the plants in coco

the roots organic elemental dry Cal mag was added to the water first but was mixed in a separate container so it could be mixed well before I added the nutes

I switched out the hp2 for the hpk since its week 3 of flower and I also turned off the oscillating wall fan in the back of the closet because I am a bit worried that it is giving my plants wind burn damage since it is blowing directly on the bud sites if the temps dont go up much I will leave it off for now

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.4 it got about a half gallon of water

these plants are in day #21 of flower

0131107.JPG
014995.JPG
015894.JPG
016835.JPG
017754.JPG
018667.JPG
019581.JPG
020551.JPG
022460.JPG

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining I just gave these plants some water I made 4 gallons of water it had 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hpk bloom booster and 1 tablespoon of terpinator and 10ml of mammoth p microbes for all 4 gallons it was ph. to 5.9 and split it between all the plants in coco

now that the fan is off in the closet I forgot to adjust how much water I give them because I gave them way to much water the plant saucers were full next time I have to remember

I also raised the light as high as it can go that dam blueberry headband and the Tangerine Dream are getting way taller then there were supposed too even after I super cropped them they just bounced back and said fuck you asshole I dont think I will be growing either one of those strains again

the Cheesus and the Sharks breath are doing great I think this closet is better suited for pure Indica's since they tend to stay smaller I think that's what I might just grow next we will see

these plants are in day #23 of flower

0081918.JPG
0091717.JPG
0101563.JPG
0111379.JPG
0121231.JPG
0131109.JPG
014996.JPG
015895.JPG

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining I just gave these plants some water I made 2 gallons of water it had 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hpk bloom booster for both gallons it was ph. to 5.9 and split it between all the plants in coco

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.4 it got about a quarter gallon of water

I noticed that some of the plant saucers still had a tiny bit of water even after 2 days between watering's so I only gave them enough to get a bit of run off hopefully that gives them a bit of time to dry out if not I will skip a day but I hope I dont have to I dont what to mess up my schedule

these plants are in day #25 of flower

0062270.JPG
0072121.JPG
0081920.JPG
0091720.JPG
0101564.JPG
0131110.JPG

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining I just gave these plants some water I made 3 gallons of water it had 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hpk bloom booster and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hp2 bloom booster for all 3 gallons it was ph. to 5.9 and split it between all the plants in coco

I forgot to reduce the amount of water I made the nutes with I still had more then half of the water left after watering but I did remember give a small amount of it to the plants since the wall fan has been off they are taking longer to dry out next time I will try and remember lol

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.5 it got about a quarter gallon of water I gave the blueberry headband in super soil a special treat today I added a half teaspoon of grandma's unsulphured molasses and a half teaspoon of mammoth p microbes this is the first time I have added anything to the watering's for this plant

I had to move 2 of the plants around I moved the blueberry headband to the front since its so dam tall and wont cooperate it was getting light burned and moved the Cheesus clone to its spot since its a lot shorter

I noticed that the Tangerine Dream is also getting light burned but there's not much I can do since the light is as high as it can go I might try to tie the branches down in my next watering

these plants are in day #27 of flower

0091723.JPG
0101566.JPG
0111381.JPG
0121233.JPG
0131111.JPG
014997.JPG
015896.JPG
016836.JPG
017755.JPG
018668.JPG

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining I just gave these plants some water I made 2.5 gallons of water it had 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hpk bloom booster and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hp2 bloom booster and 2 teaspoons of roots organic elemental dry Cal mag for all 2.5 gallons it was ph. to 6.0 and split it between all the plants in coco

the roots organic elemental dry Cal mag was mixed with a bit of water and added first before the other nutes

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.4 it got about a quarter gallon of water

I was trying to lst the blueberry headband and bent it to far and it super cropped it self but its all good it should bonce back but for now I have some pipe cleaners holding the top half up until it can heal itself

I also took some pics of the plants with the lights off this time

these plants are in day #29 of flower

0062276.JPG
0072126.JPG
0081925.JPG
0101567.JPG
0101567.JPG
0111382.JPG
0121234.JPG
0131112.JPG
014998.JPG
015897.JPG
016837.JPG
017756.JPG
018669.JPG

look what I just got in the mail! I won this in a live giveaway from MagicalButter.com its 3 small filter bags 220,73,25 microns and the one and only green silicon love glove I would like to thank MagicalButter.com for the awesome prize I dont have the magical butter machine yet but I will find a good use for them until I can get my hands on one

000081.JPG
00085.JPG
000092.JPG
00093.JPG
0101568.JPG
0111383.JPG
0131113.JPG
014999.JPG
015898.JPG
017757.JPG

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining I just gave these plants some water I made 2.5 gallons of water it had 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hpk bloom booster and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hp2 bloom booster and 1/2 of a tablespoon of roots organic elemental dry Cal mag one tablespoon of terpinator and 10ml of mammoth p microbes for all 2.5 gallons it was ph. to 5.9 and split it between all the plants in coco

the roots organic elemental dry Cal mag was mixed with a bit of water and added first before the other nutes I made 2.5 gallons and it was still to much water my next watering I will make only 2 gallons

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water with one teaspoon of grandma's unsulphured molasses and one teaspoon of mammoth p micros that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.4 it got about a quarter gallon of water

the top half of the blueberry headband is not dead and pointing towards the light lol so that's cool I was a bit worried after the accidental super cropping 2 days ago but it looks fine so that's great

these plants are in day #31 of flower

018670.JPG
022461.JPG
020552.JPG
024391.JPG
025391.JPG
026361.JPG
027326.JPG
029296.JPG
029296.JPG
031261.JPG
032237.JPG
033235.JPG
034216.JPG
035211.JPG
037195.JPG
038185.JPG
039181.JPG

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining I just gave these plants some water I made 2 gallons of water it had 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hpk bloom booster and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hp2 bloom booster and 2 teaspoons roots organic elemental dry Cal mag for both gallons it was ph. to 6.0 and split it between all the plants in coco

the roots organic elemental dry Cal mag was mixed with a bit of water and added first before the other nutes

these plants are in day #33 of flower

0101569.JPG
0111384.JPG
0121235.JPG
0131114.JPG
0141000.JPG
015899.JPG
016839.JPG
017758.JPG
018671.JPG
019582.JPG

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining I just gave these plants some water I made 2 gallons of water it had 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1/2 of a teaspoon of mad farmer mother of all blooms for both gallons it was ph. to 5.8 and split it between all the plants in coco

after using floranova bloom for a couple grows I dont think I will be using it any more it works great for some but I just seam to be having problems left and right with it

it could be me but I will definitely be using something else for my next grow I have a bunch of nutes lying around that I could try

these plants are in day #35 of flower

0091728.JPG
0101570.JPG
0111385.JPG
0121236.JPG
0131115.JPG
0141001.JPG
015900.JPG
016840.JPG
017759.JPG

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining I just gave these plants some water I made 2 gallons of water it had 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hpk bloom booster and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hp2 bloom booster and for both gallons it was ph. to 6.0 and split it between all the plants in coco

I am not even going to lie this grow looks like crap I just hope I can make it to harvest with out killing them looks like yield will be low to but that's a part of growing I want to use some different nutes next grow I still have a ways to go but its all good as long as they all dont turn out bad

these plants are in day #37 of flower

0091729.JPG
0101571.JPG
0111386.JPG
0121237.JPG
0131116.JPG