Db003's Scrog - Humboldt Seeds - Bubba's Gift - Mars II 700

That sucks, Mars sent RTK replacement LED'S and a manual. Good luck.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Im sorry to hear your having troubles with your light bro. I know its gotta tear at your heart strings a little. They are quit expensive and if your like me, Damn I would be screwed. I only have the 1 light. Im glad it seems to be working out for you tho as far as you having the spare light and the timing. How much is shipping going to be? Hope everything works out for you.

Im sorry to hear your having troubles with your light bro. I know its gotta tear at your heart strings a little. They are quit expensive and if your like me, Damn I would be screwed. I only have the 1 light. Im glad it seems to be working out for you tho as far as you having the spare light and the timing. How much is shipping going to be? Hope everything works out for you.

I just shipped the light out today it cost me 16 dollars to ship it so it was not that bad but thank the grow gods I had my last 20 dollars to ship it out or would have had to wait till the 1st to ship it

hello everyone a growers job never ends lol I had a lot of work to do today I harvested two of my autos I send out the mars II 700 for repair and then I had to water my other autos in my closet grow and now I just watered these plants and my work is done for the day thanks the grow gods

I watered my two bubbas gift photoperiods with some plain water with some mammoth P microbes I bumped it up to 4ml. per gallon I made 3 gallons but only gave them 2.5 gallons it was split between both of them it was ph. to 6.5

these bubbas gift are coming along nicely I can start to see a little frost so that's cool this strain says it a short flowering strain but we shall see I put up a fly strip to help get rid of some of those pesky fungus gnats but its no big deal

these bubbas gift are in day #23 of flower

023412.JPG

024377.JPG

025375.JPG

026349.JPG

027317.JPG

028320.JPG

029287.JPG

030263.JPG

031253.JPG

hello my 420 friends just another watering update not much to report just gave these bubbas gift some nutes it was ph. to 6.5 I gave each one a gallon I wish I would have made another gallon for them to split but its ok

I put up a new fly strip they are working ok at least its getting rid of some of those dam fungus gnats I would take them any day over spider mites that's for sure I am glad I only got then once and was able to get rid of them the first time a few grows ago

awhile back I put my lights in a V configuration and I like it since the mars II 400 has a little different looking spectrum then the mars II 700 for some reason it giving it more of a cross lighting affect not sure if it helps but I like to think so lol :loopy: but I might just be crazy

theses plants are in day #26 of flower and are looking great so far

0012909.JPG

0022809.JPG

0032695.JPG

0042513.JPG

0052378.JPG

0062100.JPG

wow,your girl looks like a "big tree",it's pretty.:goodjob: the spectrum looks little different,that is the light mix.Please do not worry,you can cover other leds,you can see the true color is the right spectrum.:high-five:

I'm assuming since it was only $16 to ship, it didn't have to go all the way back to sSara, right? Maybe cali?

it went a few city's over from me and I go it back today
I think you're doing a fine job db003. I want to see how this bubba's gift flowers out. I'm putting one outside this week (vegged for two months) and plan on taking some cuttings for inside. Bet you wish you'd went with 4 plants, instead of two ? I'll be watching and hopefully learning, and good luck with the light situation !!

I think you're doing a fine job db003. I want to see how this bubba's gift flowers out. I'm putting one outside this week (vegged for two months) and plan on taking some cuttings for inside. Bet you wish you'd went with 4 plants, instead of two ? I'll be watching and hopefully learning, and good luck with the light situation !!

I wish I had 4 seeds I had one myself and was lucky and got another one from a friend both were freebies from Herbies

hello everyone time for a update I just watered both my bubbas gift with some plain water with 4.mls of mammoth P microbes in it I made 3 gallons and spilt it between them it was ph. at 6.5

so far so good the plants are looking healthy I can see just the tiniest hint of yellowing in the center but that's because there right under the lights all day so that is normal for me I will give them a extra dose of Cal mag in my next watering I might raise the lights a little

I am starting to see some of the hairs turn orange on one of the plants I am hoping that the buds still get to swell a lot more there are no orange hairs on the other plant just the tips but just barely and that one looks to have more trichome development as well

these bubbas gift photos are in day #29 of flower so I still got a ways to go

021508.JPG

022443.JPG

023414.JPG

024378.JPG

025376.JPG

026350.JPG

027318.JPG

well this sucks another one of my mars II lights is not working this time its my mars II 400 I just had this light fixed 6 months ago so that sucks the big one

for now I will just use the mars II 700 by itself in my tent I think the problem was from the heat of the two lights right next to each other and when one of the blue led's those ones are the same ones that always burn out for some reason it might have created a short plus its almost summer so the weather is getting much hotter outside and I dont have a/c

I never had this problem when I was just using one light in this tent by itself so I will finish out this grow with just a single mars II 700 that I just got fixed

I will have a update later tonight when I water my plants

0121157.JPG
0131041.JPG

hello everyone time for a update I just gave my two bubbas gift some nutes I made two gallons they each got one it was ph. to 6.5 like always

they are smelling great and I am trying my best to keep the humidity down but its a tough battle in such a small tent plus its almost summer so the temps are getting hotter in turn the humidity is rising as well

they are in day #32 of flower

0012919.JPG
0022818.JPG
0032703.JPG
0042521.JPG
0052384.JPG
0062107.JPG

hello everyone I just gave my two bubbas gift some plain water it had 4.ml of mammoth P microbes in it I made 3 gallons and split it between them it was ph. to 6.5

I have made a few changes since the last update for one I took out my scrog from the tent I just cut the lines and pulled it out since the plants have taken there shape they will just stay the way they might pull to the light but that just fine and now that the scrog is out its way easier to water that's for sure

I also took some spare 4 inch ducting I had and opened another passive air vent at the bottom since my humidity was way to high and its hot outside so all around it was a good idea to do to get more air flow going

I am surprised that I have so many orange hairs on one of the bubbas and I am only in day #35 of flower flowering time says 40 to 50 days so we will see the other one might go longer since it has almost no orange hairs just a few

the last four pics are with the lights off for a better view with the lights off you can see that the have a hint of purple here and there and also some yellowing

these bubbas gift are in day #35 of flower

0091589.JPG
0101455.JPG
0111286.JPG
0121159.JPG
0131043.JPG
014940.JPG
015845.JPG
016787.JPG
017712.JPG
018634.JPG
019558.JPG
022444.JPG

Plants look good Db. Sorry about the other light. That sucks. And As far as the heat goes. Im right there with ya. Its getting hot outside and its even hotter in my building. Its 95F in my tent right now. I got fans going full and fans in the room going. But its just hot in the building. I am starting to think that I may not be able to have a successful grow on this one due to heat. I mean they look fine now but I havent went to flower yet. So ill be budding hard in July, the hottest part of the year. No telling what My temps are going to get too. I may just have to start growing in fall, winter and spring and skip summer. How do you like that mammoth P microbes. I seen some Earth Juice Microbes, Called zeus or something. I thought about getting it but it was pretty $$$. I would like to get some beneficials tho to start mixing with my EJ tea.

Back
Top Bottom