Db003's Scrog - Humboldt Seeds - Bubba's Gift - Mars II 700

time for a update I just gave my two bubbas gift a dose of flower nutes it was ph. to 6.5 I made three gallons but only used two and a half so far they have not stretched much at all but I still have a long ways to go

did a little bit of training but not much just waiting to see how much these plants are going to stretch

I took a few pics of the two small cuttings that I took as long as even one survives I would be happy

these bubbas gift photoperiods are in day #8 of flower

0012878.JPG

0022782.JPG

0032672.JPG

0042493.JPG

0052358.JPG

0062080.JPG

0071943.JPG

0091568.JPG

wow,anoter two girls are growing...:cheer:new life start:cheer::cheer:
time for a update I just gave my two bubbas gift a dose of flower nutes it was ph. to 6.5 I made three gallons but only used two and a half so far they have not stretched much at all but I still have a long ways to go

did a little bit of training but not much just waiting to see how much these plants are going to stretch

I took a few pics of the two small cuttings that I took as long as even one survives I would be happy

these bubbas gift photoperiods are in day #8 of flower

0012878.JPG

0022782.JPG

0032672.JPG

0042493.JPG

0052358.JPG

0062080.JPG

0071943.JPG

0091568.JPG

just got some awesome news I got a email with the tracking number for my mars pro II 320 cob led light that I won in the Mars Hydro cup 2016! its coming from china its being shipped by FedEx it should be there next Thursday I will be sure to take some pics of it when it arrives man I cant wait till it gets here

Let's go to the party:tommy::tommy::tommy:
just got some awesome news I got a email with the tracking number for my mars pro II 320 cob led light that I won in the Mars Hydro cup 2016! its coming from china its being shipped by FedEx it should be there next Thursday I will be sure to take some pics of it when it arrives man I cant wait till it gets here

Two baby monsters, awesome! I notice that some people clip the ends of leaves when doing clones. However, lately, I've seen UNclipped more and more. Did you ever clip the leaves of clones? If you did, what made you stop clipping?
No real scientific reasoning behind my question, just plain curiosity :)

Two baby monsters, awesome! I notice that some people clip the ends of leaves when doing clones. However, lately, I've seen UNclipped more and more. Did you ever clip the leaves of clones? If you did, what made you stop clipping?
No real scientific reasoning behind my question, just plain curiosity :)

I have only got a clone to root with a photo plant since I have been mostly growing autos and I cant take clones from them I have not had any practice I a while what I have heard is that people clip the leaves so that the cutting will focus on building up roots instead of focusing on growing more leaves or some thing like that lol

Yeah clipping the leaves supposedly takes a lot of the plants energy from that part and allows it to focus on building roots, tbh i have not seen much of a difference between clipped and unclipped in root growth, for me i prefer not to clip them as they take off a lot quicker after transplanting but all depends on space, if i take a couple of clones i dont clip but if i fill the cloner i do so they all fit without overlapping :thumb:

just gave my two bubbas gift some plain water with 1.ml of mammoth p microbes I only made two gallons and they got one each it was ph. to 6.5 I wanted to soil to dry out a little bit more since I still have some fungus gnats still but its no big deal

still training the scrog here at there it filled in nicely so far

these bubbas gift photoperiods are in day #11 of flower

my little cuttings in coco are in day #5 I think lol I just realized that the clones I took have been in the flower tent under 12/12 since I took them what a dumb ass I just now moved them to the other tent with the autos that's using 18/6

0121147.JPG

0131030.JPG

014930.JPG

015835.JPG

016780.JPG

017703.JPG

018625.JPG

019550.JPG

just got done watering my two bubbas gift with some nutes I made two gallons of nutes with some Gnatrol and a half of gallon of water that I had made this morning that had 1.ml of mammoth p in it I that I did not want to waste so I just split it between both of them everything was ph. to 6.5

I can just start to see the preflowers showing on the bud sites and the scrog filled out pretty good dont mind the light my white balance on camera is having a hard time finding the right setting with both the lights on since the spectrums look a little different for some reason

these bubbas gift photos are in day #14 of veg

0012885.JPG

0022789.JPG

0042499.JPG

0052363.JPG

0062085.JPG

0071949.JPG

0081765.JPG

i have a stange thought that i wanna smell them....:love::love:
just got done watering my two bubbas gift with some nutes I made two gallons of nutes with some Gnatrol and a half of gallon of water that I had made this morning that had 1.ml of mammoth p in it I that I did not want to waste so I just split it between both of them everything was ph. to 6.5

I can just start to see the preflowers showing on the bud sites and the scrog filled out pretty good dont mind the light my white balance on camera is having a hard time finding the right setting with both the lights on since the spectrums look a little different for some reason

these bubbas gift photos are in day #14 of veg

0012885.JPG

0022789.JPG

0042499.JPG

0052363.JPG

0062085.JPG

0071949.JPG

0081765.JPG

Beautiful leafs, your doing great with SCROG setup. Only another 7 weeks or so till harvest and your setup nicely.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

look what I just got in the mail! its my Mars pro II 320 that I won in the first ever Mars Hydro Cup of 2016!

I am so happy right now I knew this light was going to be big but wow this light is huge and I love it I cant wait to set it up tonight my plants are going to go berserk I will take some pics of it in action when I get it all setup

thank you mars hydro for the awesome chance to be part of the mars hydro cup and its so cool that I won second place

015836.JPG

016781.JPG

017704.JPG

018626.JPG

019551.JPG

020526.JPG

021504.JPG

022438.JPG

024375.JPG

I was going to wait until tonight to set up my new light because I wanted to see if I could fit in my tent but my tent is only 32''x32''x63'' and that light would just roast my plants if I tried to put it in my tent I cant even imagine how hot it would be if I did I bet it would be like a inferno lmao

so I will be using this light in my closet grow and leave my mars II lights in the tents and I think it worked out for the better it looks awesome in the closet I wont have no problem with growing 4 autos under it in my first grow with it

I got it all set up I did most of the work before I got the light so all I had to do was hang it up and I was done now all I have to do is bust out my little personal seed bank a decide what 4 auto seeds I want to plant so many choices to pick from now that's the kind of problem I dont mind having lol I dont have that many compared to some other growers I know but its enough for me for now

026347.JPG

030262.JPG

031252.JPG

033228.JPG

034208.JPG

035205.JPG

037189.JPG

038180.JPG

039176.JPG

Looks like your ladies are starting to push out some white hairs (pistils). Always a good sign....things are about to get real interesting! And that light! Wow! How many actual watts are being pulled from the wall? I have a similar set-up to you. 3'x3'x6' tent with a MarsII 700 and a Mars Reflector series 96x5. Then in a hallway closet (2'x3') I've got another pair of 96x5's. I've been following your grows for awhile now, well...since your first grow journal anyways. You've come a long way since then and are putting out some quality buds, and journal's. Two big green thumbs up to you brotha! and keep up the good work! Im also very interested in the new light too! Im outta here... but before I go, have some "reps" on me. Sparks.

Looks like your ladies are starting to push out some white hairs (pistils). Always a good sign....things are about to get real interesting! And that light! Wow! How many actual watts are being pulled from the wall? I have a similar set-up to you. 3'x3'x6' tent with a MarsII 700 and a Mars Reflector series 96x5. Then in a hallway closet (2'x3') I've got another pair of 96x5's. I've been following your grows for awhile now, well...since your first grow journal anyways. You've come a long way since then and are putting out some quality buds, and journal's. Two big green thumbs up to you brotha! and keep up the good work! Im also very interested in the new light too! Im outta here... but before I go, have some "reps" on me. Sparks.

hey big sparks thanks for the reps that light says it pulls 730 from the wall it has just as many led's as the mars II 1600! 5x320 5 watt chips and thanks for sticking around my grows I just picked out the next four seeds that I will be growing in my new closet grow with my new light thanks for stopping by and happy growing my friend

Back
Top Bottom