Db003's Second Auto Grow - White Widow Auto & Freeze Berry Auto - MarsII 700 Veg Tent

Re: Db003's Second Auto Grow - White Widow Auto & Freeze Berry Auto - MarsII 700 Veg

The buds are looking really good, idk if im just really high right now but the hairs on some of them look really thick haha i just made some BHO and took a couple of back to back hits and cant stop looking at your pics man. great update and camera skills :thumb:

you know what its not just you I have had a lot of people tell me the same the hairs of the white widow auto I have are thick as hell also it still has a lot of growing to do so I hope that the thick hairs are a good thing:cheesygrinsmiley: and thanks for the complements bro

Re: Db003's Second Auto Grow - White Widow Auto & Freeze Berry Auto - MarsII 700 Veg

look at what I just got in the mail two 32oz bottles of ph. up and ph. down just in time for my next watering in a few days

0032476.JPG

Hey Db003 hope all is well in your garden:smokin: I know you use Roots the question I have is do you use any of the dry nutes?

Hey Db003 hope all is well in your garden:smokin: I know you use Roots the question I have is do you use any of the dry nutes?

I did to be honest I dont like them I just use the bottle stuff but I love the roots organic oregonism xl

what kind of PH up and down did you get? never seen those bottles before

what kind of PH up and down did you get? never seen those bottles before

I got them off eBay for like 15 bucks for two 32oz bottles some place called Precision Hydro

someone asked me how I got my user name I got my user name from playing online games so I decided just to go with it no time to make a new one and I smoke to much I will forget a new one even if I do make one lol

let me break it down for you so people call me Danny boy but my name is daniel so that's the db part and my favorite number is 3 and I like James bond so that's were I got the 003 part

db003

someone asked me how I got my user name I got my user name from playing online games so I decided just to go with it no time to make a new one and I smoke to much I will forget a new one even if I do make one lol

let me break it down for you so people call me Danny boy but my name is daniel so that's the db part and my favorite number is 3 and I like James bond so that's were I got the 003 part

db003

Nice one mate, im the same, have had this name for years in gaming and forums and cbf changing lol, Feral used to be my nickname as i was always getting up to mischief when i was younger and just had no cares, A9X comes from my fav type of car, the 1976 Holden Torana A9X. Always interesting how people come up with their user names :D

cool to see how you got the name brotha :volcano-smiley: lol use the same usernames and passwords and usernames for everything, im a hackers dream im sure

cool to see how you got the name brotha :volcano-smiley: lol use the same usernames and passwords and usernames for everything, im a hackers dream im sure

I'm the same way I use all the same user names and passwords I would laugh if they ever tried to hack me I'm so broke they might fuck around and leave me some money :rofl::nomo:

I'm the same way I use all the same user names and passwords I would laugh if they ever tried to hack me I'm so broke they might fuck around and leave me some money :rofl::nomo:

LMAO for sure man me too im barely paying rent every month

hello everyone its time for a update I just watered my autos with some nutes I ph. the nutes to 6.5 before I watered them

this might be the last time I give nutes to the freeze beery auto its has started to get that nice yellowing fade and a few leaves have fallen off and the buds are swelling nicely and is just frosty as hell I think this one is a great strain so far and I love how well the purple is coming out on the freeze berry auto

the white widow auto is finally starting to swell a bit and is getting a little frost I am hoping it is just a late bloomer but I will just have to wait and see

both of these autos got a full gallon of nutes here is a list of what I used in this watering all of the nutes were at 1 tsp. pre gallon

roots organics Buddha grow
roots organics Buddha bloom
roots organics trinity
roots organics ancient amber
roots organics hpk
roots organics hp2
roots organics soul synthetics big swell
earth juice Cal mag
earth juice hi brix molasses

both these autos are in day #59 from seed

0012654.JPG

0022579.JPG

0032479.JPG

0042320.JPG

0052197.JPG

0061936.JPG

0071814.JPG

0081649.JPG

0091470.JPG

0101352.JPG

0111194.JPG

0121079.JPG

013972.JPG

015795.JPG

016748.JPG

017671.JPG

018599.JPG

019528.JPG

I think your pictures are making me diabetic or something db003, I got a strangely strong urge for sugar and the next thing I know I was licking my monitor. Now how do I climb through this screen and get some sugar!? Looking fantastic mate :thumb:

Those are some beautiful autos and... BIG. Nice job, can't wait to see them finished. :thumb:

its the moment you all have been waiting for its time for a update... lol but for real I just got done watering my autoflowers this time I ph. the water to 6.4 before I watered them they both got a gallon of water each

this will be the start of the flush on the freeze berry auto the yellowing is coming on fast and the plant is getting a nice purple tone now and is so frosty so it will be plain water for this plant from here on out I dont plan on giving this plant a huge flush since she is in the scrog net I will basically just keep giving this plant plain water until she is ripe

I think I will let the freeze berry auto go as long as I could I think I have been too eager to harvest my plants in the past few harvests I am still kind of new to growing and who can blame me for getting excited come harvest time but I am learning as I go and this is only my first watering with plain water so I want to at least give this plant a few more watering's with plain water before I decided to chop her down

and now about the white widow auto not sure when this plant will be ready or if I will keep giving it nutes or not I will just wait and see what this plant looks like in a few days all the buds are still small but they seem to be swelling a little and getting a little frost I have not given up on this plant yet but it looks like I will not get the nice size buds like the freeze berry has I will just have to wait and see

both these autoflowers are in day #62 from seed

0012659.JPG

0022583.JPG

0032482.JPG

0042323.JPG

0052200.JPG

0061939.JPG

0071816.JPG

0081651.JPG

0091472.JPG

0101354.JPG

0121081.JPG

013973.JPG

014882.JPG

015796.JPG

016749.JPG

017672.JPG

018600.JPG

its a great day I just got some good stuff in the mail I got the seed I ordered from critical mass collective I order one seed Auto MASSassin its Genetics are : Monster Mass x AK47 x CMC Big Bud Auto and I got my job rolling papers I ordered I paid like 8 bucks for 20 packs of rolling papers from eBay that they are a little small but you cant beat that price

021493.JPG

024365.JPG

025365.JPG

026338.JPG

028313.JPG

I got one more update for you today I decided to take the scrog net out of my tent that way I could take the plant out of the tent so I can check the trichomes over the next week or two so I could check for ripeness I had to cut the stings out but It is ok I have more sting so I just have to replace it and man let me tell you as I was cutting the screen out dam was it dank as fuck in there

030257.JPG

035201.JPG

036184.JPG

037186.JPG

Back
Top Bottom