Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flower

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

the countdown man! have you lookked at the trichs to see how they look yet?

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

its harvest day! well this plant has been chopped it still had about a week to go but I said fuck it and my moms birth day is on December 8th so I was hoping it would be dry so she had something to smoke it wont be cured by then but its better then nothing plus I still have my autos growing

I turned off the light in the afternoon yesterday so it could be in the dark fro 24 hours I could not find the netting I used to dry my plant last time so I just took some cheese cloth I had and strung that up and put the branches on that like a drying net its not the best option but its what I had and it will do the job

0111189.JPG

0121075.JPG

013968.JPG

014880.JPG

015793.JPG

016747.JPG

017670.JPG

Looking really good db, the trichs are probably mostly cloudy I take it so well ripe? Brilliant how you're looking after your mum well done mate. You remind me I should get some rubber gloves for my harvest :grinjoint:
:goodjob:

ya ive never seen the cheese cloth used either. congrats on the harvest man! i know this strian wasnt the best for ya but you made it through and im sure learned a few things for future grows :Namaste:

Like how ya used that cheese cloth :passitleft:

ya ive never seen the cheese cloth used either. congrats on the harvest man! i know this strian wasnt the best for ya but you made it through and im sure learned a few things for future grows :Namaste:

thanks brian and brad you have to use what you have on hand and I had cheese cloth so I said fuck it :rofl: lol and thanks for the words of encouragement it really helps

Congrats on the harvest db, your mum will be happy with that I reckon. A Happy Birthday in advance to your mum too, 3 days before my birthday but not much chance of me getting anything close to harvest by then. I'll second the compliments regarding the cheesecloth, you're an adaptable man and that can only be a good thing, smart move.

All the best and I'll sub up for the next grow once it's ready if you don't mind. Almost time for a new slideshow then? :)

well it seams I still have not mastered the art of drying and curing yet I guess I left the buds drying to long and they are super dry not much I can do just learn form my mistakes I should have took them out and jarred them yesterday but I screwed up but its no big deal

0121077.JPG

013970.JPG

015794.JPG

drying and curing is a crazy thing because it changes on a per plant basis sometimes. i would try putting a orange/lemon/lime peel in there to help it moisten up but it will give it a bit if smell from the peel :Namaste:

Hey DB, congrats on the grow. Sorry the curing didn't work out the way you wanted. Looks good either way.

You may have the way you wanna cure down, or may have already read this but I figured I would post the link. I followed what this guy said and have only had my stash jarred for like a week now but it is some of the smoothest I have had imo. And I have a while left to go.

Cannabis Curing Guide using a Hygrometer and Jars

You gonna stick with autos or photo period?

for now I will stick with autos they are way easier to grow and I love the fast turn around which works way better for me and I already have my seeds for my next grow I will start it in the next few weeks most likely before December ends just waiting for one of my plants to finish so I could use the other light

for now I will stick with autos they are way easier to grow and I love the fast turn around which works way better for me and I already have my seeds for my next grow I will start it in the next few weeks most likely before December ends just waiting for one of my plants to finish so I could use the other light

Nice! What are you gonna run? :cheer:

Nice! What are you gonna run? :cheer:

I have bunch of seeds to chose from but I know I will run a few strains from mephisto genetics this is what I will grow two x Tyrone special autos seeds, one x sour Bubblin crack auto and one x Auto MASSassin from critical mass collective I have more stains to chose from mephisto genetics and a few from advanced seeds all are autos but I'm sure that's what I will pick and save the rest for my next grow

I have bunch of seeds to chose from but I know I will run a few strains from mephisto genetics this is what I will grow two x Tyrone special autos seeds, one x sour Bubblin crack auto and one x Auto MASSassin from critical mass collective I have more stains to chose from mephisto genetics and a few from advanced seeds all are autos but I'm sure that's what I will pick and save the rest for my next grow
Sounds like some tasty strains.... I've heard and seen good things from mephisto...I have a few sour crack in the stockpile. I really wanna give autos a shot but I got a few keepers in the rotation...decisions decisions! Haha

some tasty sounding strains in deed :volcano-smiley: cant wait untill the next grow and to see what those seeds can do

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom