Enter The Dirty Brix Chambers

Chinaloa

Root Tang Clan aint nothing to fuk with!

OK enough.. I just had to

Anyways, this will be my first journal ever and the excitement of sharing this part of my life that I have kept behind closed doors for so long brings me so much joy! I would first of all like to thank the great community that has gathered together here, as it is truly inspiring to have come across such helpful, innovative, individuals. It is especially impressive that we are able to pull this off through a media (online) that I have mostly stayed away from, due to the vast amounts of BS that one must sift through to reach anything of value. NOT THE CASE when it comes to these here folks! Many thanks again to everyone spreading the LOVE.

As for my experience, I popped my first seed my Junior year of high-school , 8 years back now. I began my journey with a 5-gallon Home depot bucket I turned into a DWC, under a 600 watt HPS. Like I'm sure most of you know, after my first run with "THE KIT", I do not miss that shit at all. Eventually, I moved onto Living Organic Soils and began to understand and experience the differences that the cultivation method has on the final product. Fast forward.. to about 3 years ago and I find Doc Bud and the gang of n'er do-wells roaming around over here. After sacrificing a few nights of sleep obsessing over the ridiculous amounts of information over in Doc Buds threads, I dove in and its been on ever since.

If you KNOW you KNOW.

Now for the good stuff.

In this journal I Invite everyone to come along with me as I learn more about my relationship with this Lovely Lady.

I just built her a new bedroom (tent) and finally got my environment where I'm able to control it. The tent is 10 ft. x 5 ft. x 8 ft. Height. This will be the flowering chamber my girls will be going into after vegging for various lengths of time to different sizes. I like to throw waves of 2-4 plants of varying sizes into flower every 4 weeks or so.
IMG_1015.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

Having just built the tent, it is just sitting empty, waiting for the first wave to come in.

So right now all the ladies are grooving in the Veg room. On deck to jump in the flower chamber is one very nice looking Dosidos clone I have yet to flower out.

The Tent Today:
IMG_1202.JPG

- Big girl is the Dosidos I just up potted to a 7-gallon.

- 2 Blueberry Muffins from HSO in 1 gallon ready to be up potted

- One Slurricane seedling in 1 gallon ( emerged as a trifoliate)

- In the 2-gallon fabric pots I have just planted 7 seeds directly into the High Brix Soil

2 Sour Pineapple (freebies) from Annunaki
1 Slurricane from In House
2 Black Cherry Punch from In House
2 Platinum SFVOG from In House

- The little clones are of the Dosidos and Blueberry Muffin

Details:

What strain is it? Everything I can get my hands on
Yields? Hella Much...we hope
Veg or Flower? Perpetual. right now everything is in VEG
Veg Length? Fill up 1-gallon pot
Flower Length? As long as it takes
Indoor Outdoor? In : 5 ft. 4 ft. VEG 10 ft. x 5 ft. Flower
Soil or Hydro? Doc Buds High Brix
Size Pot? 1-gallon VEG. 7 or 15-gallon Flower
Size Light? Veg: 1x 260 watt Quantum Boards, 1x 100 watt COB/ Flower: 1x 1000watt DE HPS on light mover, 2x 260 watt Quantum Boards
Temp? Day: 73-80F / Night: 67-72F
RH? Veg: 50-60% / Flower: 40-55%
PH? LOL
Pests? not since switching to DBHB
Watering Frequency? refer to Kit instructions
Type and Strength of Ferts? HELLA STRONG!!

Here's some shots of the last plant I chopped a few weeks ago.

Blueberry Muffin:
IMG_1203.JPG

IMG_1205.JPG

Welcome to everyone who joins me and I hope we can all continue to learn and grow together for years to come!!

I know what you’re saying about the length of these high Brix threads. Doesn’t make it any easier that most every post has something of value so I find myself holding back from skipping ahead a couple pages just to get to the end.

A book would be interesting especially getting into the depths with the science of it. The principles and processes behind the ionization of the soil and it’s effects on the plants and microbial networks. I think a book would have to cover that type of thing because honestly the process of actually using it is very simple once you are rolling and is conveyed very clearly by Doc in his instructions on how to use it. Some say it’s boring I call it a lovely leisure.:passitleft:

Nice! I'm so Attention Deficit Disordered that I would definitely buy a DBHB-book if one was to come out, until that I just can't cope with the looooong threads where the info is scattered :( in the meanwhile I'll pull up a chair here,to see what monsters you'll be growing :yummy:

Dude, it sounds complicated at first, only because it's so different than most traditional methods, but is really one of the simplest methods out there.

If all's going well, you basically just alternate Transplant and GE drenches through the whole grow and spray with Brix once per week. Add some "Recharge" around flower time to make sure there's enough nutes in the soil, and do a couple consecutive CAT drenches a few weeks into flower, then back to alternating the TP & GE. That's it!

If there are any issues/problems with the grow, give De-stress foliars and if things get worse, do a Rescue Drench, which is really just a heavy TP drench.

There's really not much else except mixing the soil and washing the buds! I HIGHLY recommend you jump in with the basic kit and try a grow! :thumb:

Root Tang Clan aint nothing to fuk with!

OK enough.. I just had to

Anyways, this will be my first journal ever and the excitement of sharing this part of my life that I have kept behind closed doors for so long brings me so much joy! I would first of all like to thank the great community that has gathered together here, as it is truly inspiring to have come across such helpful, innovative, individuals. It is especially impressive that we are able to pull this off through a media (online) that I have mostly stayed away from, due to the vast amounts of BS that one must sift through to reach anything of value. NOT THE CASE when it comes to these here folks! Many thanks again to everyone spreading the LOVE.

As for my experience, I popped my first seed my Junior year of high-school , 8 years back now. I began my journey with a 5-gallon Home depot bucket I turned into a DWC, under a 600 watt HPS. Like I'm sure most of you know, after my first run with "THE KIT", I do not miss that shit at all. Eventually, I moved onto Living Organic Soils and began to understand and experience the differences that the cultivation method has on the final product. Fast forward.. to about 3 years ago and I find Doc Bud and the gang of n'er do-wells roaming around over here. After sacrificing a few nights of sleep obsessing over the ridiculous amounts of information over in Doc Buds threads, I dove in and its been on ever since.

If you KNOW you KNOW.

Now for the good stuff.

In this journal I Invite everyone to come along with me as I learn more about my relationship with this Lovely Lady.

I just built her a new bedroom (tent) and finally got my environment where I'm able to control it. The tent is 10 ft. x 5 ft. x 8 ft. Height. This will be the flowering chamber my girls will be going into after vegging for various lengths of time to different sizes. I like to throw waves of 2-4 plants of varying sizes into flower every 4 weeks or so.
IMG_1015.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

Having just built the tent, it is just sitting empty, waiting for the first wave to come in.

So right now all the ladies are grooving in the Veg room. On deck to jump in the flower chamber is one very nice looking Dosidos clone I have yet to flower out.

The Tent Today:
IMG_1202.JPG

- Big girl is the Dosidos I just up potted to a 7-gallon.

- 2 Blueberry Muffins from HSO in 1 gallon ready to be up potted

- One Slurricane seedling in 1 gallon ( emerged as a trifoliate)

- In the 2-gallon fabric pots I have just planted 7 seeds directly into the High Brix Soil

2 Sour Pineapple (freebies) from Annunaki
1 Slurricane from In House
2 Black Cherry Punch from In House
2 Platinum SFVOG from In House

- The little clones are of the Dosidos and Blueberry Muffin

Details:

What strain is it? Everything I can get my hands on
Yields? Hella Much...we hope
Veg or Flower? Perpetual. right now everything is in VEG
Veg Length? Fill up 1-gallon pot
Flower Length? As long as it takes
Indoor Outdoor? In : 5 ft. 4 ft. VEG 10 ft. x 5 ft. Flower
Soil or Hydro? Doc Buds High Brix
Size Pot? 1-gallon VEG. 7 or 15-gallon Flower
Size Light? Veg: 1x 260 watt Quantum Boards, 1x 100 watt COB/ Flower: 1x 1000watt DE HPS on light mover, 2x 260 watt Quantum Boards
Temp? Day: 73-80F / Night: 67-72F
RH? Veg: 50-60% / Flower: 40-55%
PH? LOL
Pests? not since switching to DBHB
Watering Frequency? refer to Kit instructions
Type and Strength of Ferts? HELLA STRONG!!

Here's some shots of the last plant I chopped a few weeks ago.

Blueberry Muffin:
IMG_1203.JPG

IMG_1205.JPG

Welcome to everyone who joins me and I hope we can all continue to learn and grow together for years to come!!
Love the Wu Tang reference. Logic has a song on his new album where Wu Tang is featured on it, check it out.

You got some pretty good strains goin, I will be along for the ride to see them grow out :passitleft:
Nice! I'm so Attention Deficit Disordered that I would definitely buy a DBHB-book if one was to come out, until that I just can't cope with the looooong threads where the info is scattered :( in the meanwhile I'll pull up a chair here,to see what monsters you'll be growing :yummy:
Doc has a feed chart on his website now, it really simplifies the kid. Don't be intimidated by these journals it's really the simplest and fruitful way to grow I've seen yet.

Welcome to everyone whos found there way in here.

I'm in, nice strain choices too. How's the BB Muffin smoke?

Ever since switching to the kit I feel that every consecutive harvest gets better than the previous. This Blueberry Muffin was my first time flowering it out, and I must say I am very happy with the results. The nose is so bright and fruity while it's still in the flower room, and as it cures it seems to be getting sweeter. There really is nothing like High Brix produce.

Here she is before coming down.
IMG_0992.JPG
IMG_1149.JPG

Subbed up! Ooo Page 1 Hollaaa!!!

Nice setup Loa, 100% jealous of the grow space you have !

Your Blueberry Muffin bud shots look delicious.
Very nice buds! I’m amazed at the calyx to leaf ratio on your plants.
That is exactly what I am looking to produce with my plants.:drool:
They look super dense aswell. :goodjob:

Root Tang , Root Tang :rofl:

Oh I miss those albums. Thanks for the reminder of how awesome Wutang is. Best rap group ever in my books.

Time to enter the 36chambers :roorrip:

Yea man I can’t wait to see the tent once it’s full. This is my biggest flower room to date and to say that I am excited just wouldn’t quite tell the full story.

Here’s a whole plant pic of the bluberry about a week before chop.
703A743A-CA87-410C-8B80-849897180F61.jpeg

Flowered for 59 days under a 260 watt quantum board light. (Really liking the QBs)

Is that Blueberry a current plant or one you've already chopped? I'm just curious if the blueberry taste was there after it dried and cured. I've been trying to find a Blueberry keeper since I started growing and haven't been able to find a good one. The best Blueberry I had was an auto from Dutch Passion that got me hooked by her blueberry muffin smell and taste. I haven't been able to find the photo version of that plant since.

Yea that’s the blueberry muffin I chopped a couple weeks ago. First time I flower her out. The smell before taking her down was really sharp and fruity. She’s been sitting in the curing jars for almost 2 weeks and I’ve noticed a sweetness creeping in. I would say the blueberry comes through rather subtley (is that a word?). Idk fuk it. But I will say that she was a clone I received from a buddy who had her in His no till setup and the smells are completely different in profile and volume. High Brix cranked it up a notch I’d say.

Is that Blueberry a current plant or one you've already chopped? I'm just curious if the blueberry taste was there after it dried and cured. I've been trying to find a Blueberry keeper since I started growing and haven't been able to find a good one. The best Blueberry I had was an auto from Dutch Passion that got me hooked by her blueberry muffin smell and taste. I haven't been able to find the photo version of that plant since.
Once you find that blueberry keeper let me know, will be chasing that great white buffalo *whispers great white buffalo* forever.

Back
Top Bottom