DC's First Indoor Multi-Strain

Congrats dude! Hell of a harvest! :bravo:

Hey Lip thanks man! Thanks for stopping by and setting me straight right off the hop and hanging till the end bro!

Holly shit! We’re on the 25th page! :thedoubletake:

I thought we were still on the first page!:smokin:

lol no seriously, you knocked this out of the park, after all of our hints, tips, and tricks here at the mag. You do the watering, you do all the work put forth in what you’ve been rewarded with. The fruits of your labor! Enjoy it my friend!:high-five:

[as I skate board away into fog in the distance, never to be seen again]

sike! I’m right here! :ciao:

Went through the exposition, skimmed through rising action, edge of my seat for the climax, live for the conclusion. Done and done!

Hope you enjoyed it front to back lol thanks for stopping by!

Day 29

Alright time to kick this grow into gear! New Mars Hydro Tsw 2000 hung and set at around 20 to 22". This thing is at least twice as bright as my previous lights and I don't miss the weird blurple tint one bit. I found some deeper tote lids to swap in under my resin rack shelves for easier vacuuming and collection of runoff and kicked my 6" fan into high to cool the drivers. The fact that the light will be hotter will help keep temps up as well which is an added bonus as they were back to 22 and dropping to 16 at lights out. Added in my 4" fan to blow across the canopy and fed all 4 plants with 1L each of nutrients with the addition of Cali magic. They were still wet but I can tell most are in need of nutrients and I've heard it's pretty hard to overwater in Promix hp. I'll leave them. Be to settle in under the new light for 3 or 4 days before a full nutrient blended watering. I'm hoping to see some good growth over the next few days and turn this around!
Hey man me too same thing as you but 4x4 I’ll show you mine.
what are you growing? Names?.
I’m Jamaica. From compact JAH.
Waiting to tell there sex....
How you get your RH up?
I live in Toronto. Cold dry air. I’m between 38%-44%.
temp 23-25 Celsius lights ON

Attachments

• 369B9F9F-1635-4797-9A27-D376FCBBE06B.jpeg
    369B9F9F-1635-4797-9A27-D376FCBBE06B.jpeg
    960.7 KB · Views: 50
  • D7CA2E36-3457-4B22-BEE3-8471872F65A6.jpeg
    D7CA2E36-3457-4B22-BEE3-8471872F65A6.jpeg
    996.8 KB · Views: 58
The End is Here

I robbed my humidifier from the tent the Blue Dream was drying to make sure my new babies weren’t sprouting in 28% RH. The Blue Dream pretty much dried overnight after that for a total of 4 days hanging. I cut her into buds and tossed her all into a tubberware bin - I ran out of jars! Which is problem I will take any day!

After 12hrs RH is 70s so I’ll just burp that for an hour or so a day and ride a long slow cure!

Overall she was quite airy, with a looser bud structure but the high is nice and light and energetic, which is exactly what I was looking for. I weighed her up and she came in at 87 grams. For the struggle with her I expected it though and the lessons learned will be more valuable than the bud on this one.

Either way this brings me to a couple grams shy of 1 pound 1oz which I am totally happy with!!!

A382A4C6-F09D-4EF9-9317-B34F5A1ED2AF.jpeg

Wow, it’s been quite a ride - from a random thought becoming finding a guy on Kijiji with a small tent and half busted gear to something I’ve dedicated many hours and dollars to. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my new hobby, some days it has seemed tedious and some days frustrating but overall very rewarding to grow something from a little seed into a big plant. I’ve always enjoyed gardening in summers but you always just end up with 500 tomatoes and zucchini all at once! The best part of this is a sustainable, storable product that is home grown for my wife as a side effect free medication and for friends and family members as well.

Ive found now that I am venturing into my 30s and have kids drinking takes such a harder toll, not to mention parenting. Being able to roll up a joint from my own supply and relax with the wife and watch a movie at the end of the night is fast becoming a favourite pastime whether it’s mid crazy week on a Wednesday night or a Saturday night staying in.

Anyway to wrap up thank you to everyone that has followed along, your encouragement and advice has been greatly appreciated and I hope to see everyone on my next journal where I’ll be ratcheting it up ten fold!
Tell you what I'll get you your veg down if you look after my curing lol

Hey man me too same thing as you but 4x4 I’ll show you mine.
what are you growing? Names?.
I’m Jamaica. From compact JAH.
Waiting to tell there sex....
How you get your RH up?
I live in Toronto. Cold dry air. I’m between 38%-44%.
temp 23-25 Celsius lights ON

Hey and welcome to the forum! This crop was Toronto Cookies a local strain and Blue Dream. Next run is Wonder Woman, Strawberry Cream and Blueberry!

I use a small mist humidifier I already had around, it does the job short term but I do need to refill it daily. I will invest in a larger better one at some point.

38-44% isn’t actually that bad and neither are those temps. I struggled a lot this grow with cool dry air as well but in the end they adapted and grew just fine. I use a seedling heat mat now for early on to keep temps up especially at lights out where they drop to 17 or 18C. Cooler night temps is fine in flower though it apparently helps bring out the colour.

Tell you what I'll get you your veg down if you look after my curing lol

Haha sounds good bro! Out of everything I seem to have nailed curing the most!

Well gents I’m gonna wrap this baby up! Again thanks for coming by and hope to see you all on the next one in the roaring 20s!

That link was whey off.

This one should should be good:

Back
Top Bottom