Casually late to the party.. :eye-roll:

LoL

Looks like I'm just in time. :thumb: Hope ya don't mind me lurking in the fog...
:blunt:
Fashionable as ever though I see. If you’re gonna leave them on try not to stand on any of our little furry people please. There’s one especially who’s deaf and blind you’ll know who I mean. What? Ah, no well you see it’s not a problem after all. No, it’s alright. You shouldn’t be expected to be able to do the buckles with giant hands like that. No I don’t know why they make them like that either. You’ll never be Pres with hands that size, eh Pres?

reminds me of the wish i got from a deaf Genie. !!!!
I have a foot high pet friend who plays a mean piano , impresses the hell out of everyone when i pop him onto a piano and he plays all the greats and gets a sing song going , but it is me that has to carry him round and feed and clothe him too....I never said "12 inch Pianist" to that fucking Genie !!!

Day 24
Looks good, smells good, feels good.
Must be good.
I have lifted the light for the last time - it is hard against the roof rail now.
The tallest plant, closest to the front, is sitting lower than the other two. She is 32” tall and 15” from the light and doesn’t seem to have stopped yet.
The other two are 29” and 26” tall.
Luckily for the girls it’s another lovely day for growing cannabis in the tent tonight.
:yummy:

Day 24
Must be good.
I have lifted the light for the last time - it is hard against the roof rail now.
The tallest plant, closest to the front, is sitting lower than the other two. She is 32” tall and 15” from the light and doesn’t seem to have stopped yet.
Luckily for the girls it’s another lovely day for growing cannabis in the tent tonight.
absolute beauties DD. Love the size of those beasts. huge back patting session i hope ? .

absolute beauties DD. Love the size of those beasts. huge back patting session i hope ? .
Fair to say I’m spending more time lately grinning at the garden :) we are not even slightly unhappy with what we see when we unzip. More smiles to come.
Hey that reminds me of something. Whenever I have a job interview (which is not as often as you might think, with a name like mine) my wife reminds me that at the end when they say ‘do you have any questions’. She says ‘ask them that thing’. There’s this thing that makes her laugh you’ve probably heard it. You go What’s got forty metal teeth and holds back the world’s Biggest Monster? and then you go in a growly voice My Zipper! it slays her every time. Makes me laugh inappropriately at job interviews too.
Dick jokes, tents, it’s all on topic. I really like the big zips that hold back the triffids. Truth be told it’s the beasts they’re holding back I like the most.
:morenutes:

Day 24
Must be good.

You done good, boy! (what my Dad would say to me when I done good)

Did i see a les paul in a pic?
You did. Hi Tom. Thanks for dropping in. I got the body of the les Paul near new but with a broken neck. I had to custom fit a replacement which is why the headstock doesn’t look legit. I mainly play acoustic these days, but when I plug in I like the humbuckers.
:thumb:

you're the shit buddy! :adore: lets be pals. i have lots of fun guitar stuff!:green_heart:
Sounds fun to me!
can we b pals?
Pal.
Ideally you would audition me to join your band and if I didn’t make the cut maybe we could still jam. Always on the look out for a co-writer. Let’s see how we go :theband:

Back
Top Bottom