This seems as good a place as any to wind this one up.

It’s been a hoot. I want to thank everyone through and through, up and down, inside and out for making 420ville a good place to be.

Stage Two is about to drop.

@Amadeus Forzin or @Teddy Edwards could you please shift this to ‘completed journals’? Thank you.

Thanks DD for sharing your grow with us. Wow, wish I knew what to tell ya bud. Hopefully, you will keep your capsules at hand for times when they are needed. Hang in there Brother, you are in the missus and my prayers and thoughts.

Thanks DD for sharing your grow with us. Wow, wish I knew what to tell ya bud. Hopefully, you will keep your capsules at hand for times when they are needed. Hang in there Brother, you are in the missus and my prayers and thoughts.

Thanks for stopping to say Hi, mate.
I’ve appreciated your input here Oops - and yours too, everybody else!

At some point one of the mods will re-file this journal.

Thanks for your kind words, Oops. I don’t know what to say either, which is why I’ve said next to nothing about it. Lost nearly 40kg since starting this journal and no-one can tell me why.

Harvest came in and meds were made just in time. Pain is overrated, man - it’s more popular than it should be!

Meanwhile, my garden and miscellaneous meanderings continue over here...

So sorry to hear about the ongoing medical problems, and the fact that you can't even mention the effects you're finding for cannabis with your doctor. Even in places with prohibition, some docs are open to discussing its possible use, so maybe you can bring it up in a hypothetical discussion and see if s/he's receptive to the idea.

Looks like a good recovery from the freeze, but I wanted to mention that mites are the one thing that spinosad seems not to work on. I'd go with castille soap spray. I use Dr Bronner's unscented around 4-5 tbs/gallon.

On to the next round! Drop a link here for us to follow along...

Even in places with prohibition, some docs are open

More of that over here..
Doesn’t the link in my signature work?

castille soap spray

Only the other day I bookmarked you on the same thing elsewhere. Thanks again, Shed :) I think I’ve got the little blighters on the run now.

Oh sorry if I missed it...I have loads of catching up to do. Glad you're gaining the upper hand!

Doesn’t the link in my signature work?
Sorry DD, I never read signatures (and I can't be the only one)! I would have to remember what the old one was and see if I could figure out what was new...like playing spot the differences except with only the new picture!

Much easier for folks to just say "Here is my new journal: [link]"

Hey crazyman good to see you. I’m happy to say the spider mites are toast now :slide: Such a lot of damage for such tiny creatures!
Yeah the LEDs are getting more traction now. I don’t have much to compare the HPS to but I like what it does.

This seems as good a place as any to wind this one up.

It’s been a hoot. I want to thank everyone through and through, up and down, inside and out for making 420ville a good place to be.

Stage Two is about to drop.

@Amadeus Forzin or @Teddy Edwards could you please shift this to ‘completed journals’? Thank you.
You Muppet you have been making me post pics of my fat dog on my journal the entire time and not one pupper pic on your entire journal im disappointed in you donkey dick hahhaha

:rofl:
You Muppet you have been making me post pics of my fat dog on my journal the entire time and not one pupper pic on your entire journal im disappointed in you donkey dick hahhaha
I’m genuinely enjoying the pictures of Pierogi she’s a honey.
There’s one of my dogs in this post and no-one seemed to notice at the time.
We live down under prohibition. Geographically we are in the Southern Hemisphere, but chronologically we are thirty years ago.. ago.. ago..
The town we live in and the role @Sugarleaf (aka mrsDonk) has in animal rescue make our dogs Too Recognisable for portraits of puppies until the law changes. It’s killing me, too (metaphorically) I’m proud of my dogs, but I can’t risk my meds to publish them Yet.
PM me and I’ll email some pictures to you, HF. Good to see you. Drop in at the end of the Stable thread in my sig, no need to hog precious bandwidth in these troubled times by unnecessarily reading the first half of it.
(There’s also this one) ;)

Im confused with your big words I can't tell if your breed of dog is illegal where you live or the weed is
It’s medicine that’s illegal. There’s dog shit everywhere :laughtwo:
Jump in here..

Back
Top Bottom