DD Stable Of Impermanence

Not daily that's for sure. With the density at which you run your flower room, I'd still spray every four to five days.
Thanks for your help, Shed. I’ve sprayed 3/3 last days and it has looked like this. I’ll ease up on it now.
The flower room is getting less jammed. Consistently run 8 for the last while. I’ll be taking two out before putting the next one in. The urgency has come off things now I am building some reserves.

And then there were six

Harvested today:
CBD30:1 day 71
Candida day 64

She lasted a day longer than the last one I took. She was in better nick too, despite the PM situation. Making sure I get my one-a-day I can say her ripeness is right where I want it to be.

They both got trimmed and washed carefully. They’ll hang overnight and I’ll strip them into bags for the fridge tomorrow.

Yesterday I squished my last ounce of CBD30:1 for a reward of π grams of rosin.

π grams became 2.8 post decarb.
1g went to drops already.

Our next couple of ounces of CBD30:1 went back into the fridge for another overnight. They looked to be 64% RH in the jar after a couple of hours yesterday, but this morning the RH in the jar was 73.

More meds.

I hope you’re having a good day. Thanks for swinging the Stable door.

:peace: :love:

Hi all

Now that I have your attention:

The Stable has been blessed with the gift of friendship in the form of an animate rock of @syenite and medicine too!
These cuttings arrived yesterday by a hungry albatross.

:adore::thanks::party:
In 12-16 days we’ll know if anyone survived to thrive, with fresh roots and green shoots.

Surrounded by back-ups.

Fingers crossed. Been pretty lucky so far, right? This could not have come at a better time for all sorts of personal reasons.

Let me leave you with a leaf trick ;)

:peace::green_heart:

I like how you can see a structure difference between the Panama and white widow already
Cheers HF, yes! The Panama had a couple of slow days at the start but is now bigger than the WW.

how cooked is this donkey going to be ,
I’m leaving the door shut til the bell goes ding!
when are you going to El transplanto your little ones ?
I just gave her her second light feed. I’ll transplant her when she can empty her cup in two days. Or Tuesday. Plans are like that in the Stable atm.
Nice squish, plants, nursery, and friends!!
:thumb:
Friends first. I’m learning.
You show us more of sy's plants than he does! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:thedoubletake::laugh:
And I thought I was doing stealth on the balcony. :laugh:
:hmmmm::yummy::laughtwo:
MAGIC!!!! :high-five: :ganjamon:

Alright, alright, I deserved those..... :rofl:
Hey there. Here’s our next one of these getting ready. I have less than a half ounce left of the three that came from her first run.
She’s getting tatty now, but still chunking up nicely. Trichomes still show a way to go.
That’s the cardboard castle bunched up to the tent. The bleach is from housekeeping, not supposed to be in photo. That’s also housekeeping.

Cheers, all :ciao:

IMG_20210407_180028_083.jpg

Hey DD, Van halen's Panama runs in my head every time I see it written still. Not a bad quirk. Going to enjoy watching!
It’s funny, it’s the same for me too. The song, and a well dressed but very sweaty John leCarre for some reason. Perhaps with David Lee Roth’s wide eyes? Jungle fever, here I come.
Hey brother getting caught up. Looking great double d.
We are close on our white widows too kewl.
I’ve never knowingly had the White the Widow in the stash and I don’t know what the heehaw to expect. I’d cross my fingers but it mekas my tgipny go to ehll. Anyway, it’s unlucky to be superstitious. :p
Great gardens DD! Nice squish too
Smile and stay stoneder
Cheers Fred. Love the sticky stuff.
You always have such great, sagacious advice. I’ve got one for you.
If you don’t want to fret just slide ♩♪♫ and you’re styling.
Give that dog a biscuit immediately. :love:
And, um 7 plus, ahh 10 and... OK 19 altogether not counting cuttings that haven’t shown roots or back ups. No, 17. It’s 16, sorta. (I’ve chopped up 26 in the last couple of weeks). I’m down to twelve varieties two of which are CBD. And three cuttings. ;)

Hey folks :ciao:

An Impermanent Update

The two seedlings will get new shoes tomorrow. I may be passing some of these back ups on to a friend who is restarting a garden soon.

Tomorrow Bubba’s Sis #2 comes down. I’m looking forward to having more of her in the jar. She’s a kinder kind of kind. A CPK will go into flower for @Sugarleaf And I might take a tatty Gorilla Zkittlez that seems to have finished early. Not this one.

Love ya, folks.
:ciao: Blow tokes.

It’s funny, it’s the same for me too. The song, and a well dressed but very sweaty John leCarre for some reason. Perhaps with David Lee Roth’s wide eyes? Jungle fever, here I come.

I’ve never knowingly had the White the Widow in the stash and I don’t know what the heehaw to expect. I’d cross my fingers but it mekas my tgipny go to ehll. Anyway, it’s unlucky to be superstitious. :p

Cheers Fred. Love the sticky stuff.
You always have such great, sagacious advice. I’ve got one for you.
If you don’t want to fret just slide ♩♪♫ and you’re styling.

Give that dog a biscuit immediately. :love:
And, um 7 plus, ahh 10 and... OK 19 altogether not counting cuttings that haven’t shown roots or back ups. No, 17. It’s 16, sorta. (I’ve chopped up 26 in the last couple of weeks). I’m down to twelve varieties two of which are CBD. And three cuttings. ;)

Hey folks :ciao:

An Impermanent Update

The two seedlings will get new shoes tomorrow. I may be passing some of these back ups on to a friend who is restarting a garden soon.

Tomorrow Bubba’s Sis #2 comes down. I’m looking forward to having more of her in the jar. She’s a kinder kind of kind. A CPK will go into flower for @Sugarleaf And I might take a tatty Gorilla Zkittlez that seems to have finished early. Not this one.

Love ya, folks.
:ciao: Blow tokes.
I think pierogi has had enough biscuits she purrs like a cat until one is granted a piece of moose liver , your seedlings aren't seedlings no more !!!!! New shoes are always awesome!!!! What size of pot are you jumping to? That gorilla skittle looks knarly my long hung friend

Back
Top Bottom