DD Stable Of Impermanence

Yeah, nah. Try as I might to be some other donkey, you may be stuck with me :laugh:

Nice when they behave, though and germinate on command. I’ll be mixing up some GA3 this morning in the hope that some growth hormone might be just what they want. (You know they’re gonna be girls, right? They way they have us all in a tiswas trying to second-guess anything that might please them!)

Har! You said fun bags!
Unbelievably generous of him. Pinching myself. Can you believe I haven’t even got one soaking yet? This morning.
The beauty of 420 DD. Love the community for its folks here. Not so isolated after all now mate.

The donkey is out of the gates, @The Celt.
At 0.5g/litre (500ppm or higher) to break dormancy; 0.1g gave me 200ml
I will believe it when I see it and I’ll be happily amazed if when it works! This is the sixth try at some of these. I have kept the five that were soaked without germinating to re-run through this method.
This Amnesia is a Haze which is still (probably) unknown to me. I’m looking for change for my ECS.
I’m doing it, Lewy :thanks: @Lewydeville! So far, so fun:high-five:
Fingers crossed on the germ mate. I do hate germing so much now. Lol

Perpetual Update
Hi all. I hope you’re all well/happy/stoned/safe.
I’m looking at the next one to be ready. I took our first Hulklato at flip day 84. It turns out that was about right. We are on day 89 on H1.1 and I’m seeing some amber appearing on the bracts.
I’m pants at focusing the phone through the loupe, so these magniscope app screenshots will have to do.
She’ll come down this weekend.
She may share the drying room briefly with what’s left of the CPK still drying from ten days ago.
The next couple of plants coming ripe will also be fortnightly.
Thanks for looking in.
:peace: :love:

Hi all. I hope you’re all well/happy/stoned/safe.
Cheers DD. For the moment I am blissfully happy stoned, the gas fire is spluttering in the background and the TV is babbling on a news channel and I keep thinking of getting up for some water as I have got cotton mouth. That's where I am at the moment, so yeah, all good thanks. :laughtwo:

Your garden is looking great, always nice to see some of the plants close to harvest, Mmm .. you can smell it :cool:

Cheers, guys.
TV is babbling on a news channel
Doesn’t Crusher look like Muldoon in a wig? Try and look at her now without that Penguin cackle, or the Time Warp in your head. You’re welcome.

Hey, here’s a thing. Let’s have an
Inter-update update
This is a cutting which was placed in water and forgotten. Just water. I topped the water up at least once as it evaporated, but it was just RO h2o.
What we need is a montage ;)
She is looking keen after all.
Stay well/happy/safe/stoned (sorry about the extra admin. You have to tick your own box). :yummy: Thanks for stopping in.

It's cool to see the progression of growth and recovery for that cutting. Is it preferable to use pure (RO) water for cuttings instead of tap water? And I guess for an outdoor grower it'd be unlikely to last without overwintering in an indoor tent.

For outdoors, if topping a plant, then in theory one could try to root the topping and grow it out but I'm not sure how much veg recovery growth there would be before the plant hit flowering mode, would it grow enough or need a lot more time. I want to try to reverse a female next grow, maybe to grow out a topping and reverse the topping would save on sprouting a seed and make a good guinea pig to try for reversal, as to make some seeds not much pollen is needed. :hookah:

Doesn’t Crusher look like Muldoon in a wig? Try and look at her now without that Penguin cackle, or the Time Warp in your head. You’re welcome.

:rofl:

Nice, bouncing back! I actually have some cuttings on the windowsill in some RO water aswell. I didn’t know if I was gonna keep em (not sure if I have the room for them) so I tossed em in some water. I’m gonna have to take a look to see if they’re rooting.
It's cool to see the progression of growth and recovery for that cutting. Is it preferable to use pure (RO) water for cuttings instead of tap water? And I guess for an outdoor grower it'd be unlikely to last without overwintering in an indoor tent.

For outdoors, if topping a plant, then in theory one could try to root the topping and grow it out but I'm not sure how much veg recovery growth there would be before the plant hit flowering mode, would it grow enough or need a lot more time. I want to try to reverse a female next grow, maybe to grow out a topping and reverse the topping would save on sprouting a seed and make a good guinea pig to try for reversal, as to make some seeds not much pollen is needed. :hookah:

I came across this recently. The guy tries out all these different propagation methods side-by-side. Not the most robust as he only does one cutting per method - I would've preferred a few cuttings per method - but interesting nonetheless!

I came across this recently. The guy tries out all these different propagation methods side-by-side. Not the most robust as he only does one cutting per method - I would've preferred a few cuttings per method - but interesting nonetheless!
Hi syenite, I've not looking into the propagation process before, but interesting clip!

It would take far too long. A good seed is ten bucks and if you're good it will make 5-6 ounces of dank.

Time is money.

Peace, Hyena

It would take far too long. A good seed is ten bucks and if you're good it will make 5-6 ounces of dank.

Time is money.

Peace, Hyena
I thought as much, what you say makes sense. I'm envious of how well making clones works in an indoor environment. :smokin:

Seeds are tricky to successfully receive in NZ, by my tightfisted mention of saving a seed I meant that because I have 2 seeds each left of a couple of strains with no guarantee of replenishing them, ideally I'd sprout both and reverse one to pollinate the other but if something went wrong that would be the end of them, so then I start thinking, well I could try reversing just a branch or two and self pollinate the same plant and still have one seed left for a back up, and from there it was a short mental hop to be lured into the appeal the cloning. But yes I am sure you're right, it would take too long, but hey, you think of those impossibilities when you've had a few tokes! Cheers. :hookah:

I’m gonna have to take a look to see if they’re rooting.
Any luck there?
pure (RO) water for cuttings instead of tap water?
Good question.
Here comes a comparison. :high-five:
interesting nonetheless
Interesting indeed. 18 days, though? That’s annoying. I shall take a more active interest in the next cuts now that the gauntlet has been thrown.

Time is money.

Peace, Hyena
Time is money in your garden, Hyman :cheesygrinsmiley: because your garden is not just a-freaking-mazing, but also a revenue stream.
We are on Pacific time here, and that’s all we got. Time. Money can bite my hairy hee haw.
A good seed is ten bucks, true. A better seed is free from your garden or gifted from a friend. That’s how I feel.
As far as the implication that money imbues time with extra urgency? The faster time runs, the faster it goes. You can’t buy it back and you can’t put a price on it either. (You can see the spin this donkey’s in).
I’m still loving your calendar in my grow space, HM it’s one of the few things helping me to keep stuff straight. Thanks again, man.
reversing just a branch or two and self pollinate the same plant and still have one seed left for a back up, and from there it was a short mental hop to be lured into the appeal the cloning
You need an indoor rig like I need a dentist, Stunger. Like, yesterday. :D

It’s so cold here. It’s been snowing the last few days. A least when it snows it’s warmer than it is otherwise. Yow. And the dogs, now bored of me tapping this little light box in my hands, are demanding another donkey ididerod. Brr!
Another clone dropped from Schrodinger’s dome today, CPK1.3.1 and there will be some transplants and bits and pieces this afternoon. Another Isabelle for the flower room today too.

Have a good body, everyone.
No.
Have a good one, everybody.
:thumb:

Any luck there?
Yeah, Root primordia has started on a the oldest, it’s been about 2 weeks in the water. On the windowsill.
The other are still super young. I’ve never cloned in water, do you think now would be a good time to plant in some soil? Just prior to roots shooting out? Or wait until a couple have protruded?

Congrats on the extra girl in your garden :p There’s always room for one more.

Thanks my man!
Is there though? You’ve seen my rooms. I don’t know if I do, Already way too much going on. I’ll wait until a few have pushed out before I plant it

Impermanent Update
Of the attempts to use GA3 last week to wake up old seeds there is still no news. They are proper little Rip Van Winkles. There are more to try - I have but scratched the surface there.
And so has this - a devillian may be arriving, it may be too soon to say.
A donkey can dream.
Isabelle got moved to the flower room.
She hasn’t been topped or trained either. She should go tall.
Everyone had to jostle about a bit to figure out who goes where. This is the bloom crew with elbow room.
That is eleven plants in nine pots.
There’s always room for one more ;)
:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom