DD Stable Of Impermanence

The Hulklato is a cross between RQS Hulkberry and Barney’s Farm’s Blue Gelato 41.
And this for you, too Koro @Stunger - this is a Strain Review gigiddy did of the Hulkberry. There are three or four journals in his back pages all featuring Hulkberry.
Thanks for that. The pics of the Hulklato cross certainly looks nice and frosty. Interestingly, both the Hulkberry and Green Gelato caught my eye on the RQS strain site and that is close/similar to the cross which he has made the Hulklato from. Good stuff!

Hey Sy. I like your smiley faced espalier avatar. She’s coming along nicely.
The Hulklato - I suggested the name, but the creation was a cross by @Ganjagrandaddy. I’m not just pretending to be a lucky donkey. The truth is... I really am very lucky indeed.
The Hulklato is a cross between RQS Hulkberry and Barney’s Farm’s Blue Gelato 41.
And this for you, too Koro @Stunger - this is a Strain Review gigiddy did of the Hulkberry. There are three or four journals in his back pages all featuring Hulkberry.

Haha glad you like the avatar DD!

About the Hulklato - that's sooo cooool !!!!!!

Don't mind me, just another kid at the candy store, ogling...

I would love to try anything in the GSC family.

If my Do-si-dos seeds arrive, I'll have my wish!

Hey Sy. I like your smiley faced espalier avatar. She’s coming along nicely.
The Hulklato - I suggested the name, but the creation was a cross by @Ganjagrandaddy. I’m not just pretending to be a lucky donkey. The truth is... I really am very lucky indeed.

As per the below from seedfinder, sounds like Hulklato will be a sativa-leaning strain with a good body!

Royal Queen Seeds Hulkberry info:

Type: Feminized seeds
Genetics: Ghost OG x Starwberry Diesel
Sativa dominant hybrid
Flowering indoors: 9 - 10 weeks
Harvest outdoors: October
Indoor yield: 600g per m2
Outdoor yield: Over 600g per plant
THC: 28%

Barney's Farm Blue Gelato info:

Effect: Clear headed, Energetic
Outdoor Yield (g): 2500-3000
Indoor Yield (g): 600-700 gr/m²
Flowering Time (days): 63 - 70 Feminised
Outdoor Harvest Month: October
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 2nd-3rd week
Height (cm): 150-200cm
Height: Tall
Indica %: 60% Sativa %: 40%
Indica/Sativa: Mostly Indica
Medical Level: Medium
Medical: Yes
Taste: Sweet, Earthy, Citrus
Aroma: Fresh, Fruity
Resistance to Mold (5=Best): 5
Grow Difficulty (1=Easy, 5=Hard): 3

Reflections from the stalls
Hey 420. Happy Saturday to ya.
Isabelle in the front had just had a foliar feed. I only do this when a plant is still pre-bloom, and really just to use up any leftovers from the veg tent.
It’s a newish routine, the foliar feeds for the vegetaters. It’s a good chance to scout for pests and problems. (And to admire your gorgeous greenery of course!)
Meh! These were only on one, and it’s one I broke the main stem on a week ago. It’s doubled in size and doing well, but I wonder that these little buggers only pick on the weakest. I have no qualms about meeting their mercilessness with all out nuclear warfare. They should take a metaphorical leaf from the fungus gnat book. Learn to coexist more quietly with the host. Adapt or die.
I’m checking the rest of everyone and finding no sign of munching anywhere else. This one is a little hulklato in the back left corner of a photo further down.
The pest alert has given pause to adding one to flower this week. Just to be sure. Another week of veg for the next kush won’t do her any harm.
Here is the bloom room schedule as it is.
Week PlannerJulyAugustSeptember
iPurple spogs910
Hulklato 1.2891011121314
Alaskan Purple 278910
Candida CD-16+7+8+9+10+
DrS.CBD30:16+7+8+9+10+
Critical Purple Kush 1.35678910
Alaskan Purple 145678910
Isabelle2345678910

So we’ll have a three week break in harvests in October. We should have enough not to worry about stock by then. The perpetual is starting to work now and it is fun to have jars to burp again.
We are not unhappy with that, especially because she wasn’t a big plant. Our twentieth plant harvested. This got jarred after only six days hanging this time. That was partly down to @Sugarleaf leaving the heater on in the adjoining studio for a sick cat. Normally it has been taking two weeks to dry.
It takes a bit of time in the jar for the hulklato to fully develop.
Meanwhile, I have made more pain oil from the hulklato rosin. :slide: Another good use for well kept trim. (Read the trim link in my signature if you haven’t.. maybe, like me, you’ll be glad you did). The fact I’ve squished an ounce of trim already also helps the humble harvest seem better.
Today I’ve been having that oil as well as dust, capsules, a joint with rosin racing stripes, and bongs as well. (Just to be sure :cheesygrinsmiley: ). I made a bong from an empty turpentine bottle. The other night my wife was having a virtual sesh with a distant friend and occasionally they’d be toasting their well wishes on speaker phone. I was able to assure them I was on the turps. I’m such a crap liar.:rolleyes:
Ok. I feel like I have been in limbo not knowing whether this thing is dead or alive. Ever seen a donkey do the limbo? Ridiculous! I’ve been watching this for a week and it did nothing. It wasn’t til she started the prettiest guttation displays that I knew her roots were working.
Turning it this way and that trying to see if those are little leaves starting, found these.
Not feeling such a fumbler now, @Lewydeville I’m calling this week one for Wedding Cake x Cheap Trick. :yahoo:
That gives us heaps to look forward to from the veg tent. We’ll have to introduce more than one a week to flower when things take off here.
Not counting cuttings or anything without roots this is:
1 wedding cake x cheap trick
1 C99 x blueberry
2 candida
2 CBD
3 Alaskan purple
5 CPK, and
5 hulklato

Thanks for looking in!
Take care of yourselves.
:love::peace::smokin:

It's a jungle in here brah lol Looking great.

As per the below from seedfinder, sounds like Hulklato will be a sativa-leaning strain with a good body!

Sativa dominant hybrid

Ooh ooh I have an indica pheno of the HulkBerry... :slide:

Good morning to ya mr.DD how ya been keeping this week..? Considering growing trying my hand at a tobacco plant as cigarettes are looking to be outlawed for the remainder of South Africas tenure as a country... :laugh:

Yours gardens green and luscious looking much like my ex girlfriend after a bender... haha
Have a blessed day brother...

It's a jungle in here brah lol Looking great.
Cheers cadfella :high-five:
This is a newish room and this is the most full it has been. Filling it up has been almost as fun as emptying it out. ;)
Hey DD. Good to see you're keeping busy and killing it. So much greenery.
Hey Vets. Glad to see you back at it and enjoying peacetime manoeuvres.
Good morning to ya mr.DD how ya been keeping this week..? Considering growing trying my hand at a tobacco plant as cigarettes are looking to be outlawed for the remainder of South Africas tenure as a country... :laugh:

Yours gardens green and luscious looking much like my ex girlfriend after a bender... haha
Have a blessed day brother...
You’re a funny hobbit. I just recently rewatched those films about your cuzzie from the shire. He wasn’t as funny as you. Better looking though :laughtwo:

Sounds like SA is closer to the edge than I thought. “Mad max for P resident”, or something, huh?
We are off tobacco for five years now. Man, whoever finds a way to make that stuff good for you is going to get a Nobel Prize.
Maybe the Hulkberry, unlike your ex, may be a keeper? Her daughter the Hulklato is getting good now after nearly two weeks in the jar. She’s pretty good.

Here is a bouquet from today:

I hope your gardens are good and your days are fine.
Thanks for coming by.
:peace::smokin:

Great dessert menu DD!!

I'm excited to grow my Dinamed CBD at some point.

How have you found using CBD in general? I'm hoping it can form part of a good therapeutic dosage/recipe for myself and my GF!

I'm also very much looking forward to mixing it with some regular herb to see how a blend smokes.

Great dessert menu DD!!

I'm excited to grow my Dinamed CBD at some point.

How have you found using CBD in general? I'm hoping it can form part of a good therapeutic dosage/recipe for myself and my GF!

I'm also very much looking forward to mixing it with some regular herb to see how a blend smokes.
I’m loving the CBD. I couldn’t get enough of it. Not least because I lost a spear to budrot the first time I grew it.
This time I have a dehumidifier parked under her pot.
Pot that doesn’t get you high. Who’da thunk? It was quite disorienting at first. The way it filled up your arms and legs so fast it made you feel like you had to strap in because you were at the front edge of crawling, dribbling couchstains. Then it doesn’t hit. This increased my wife’s anxiety until we learned it.
I love the smell of it growing. It just makes everything go ‘twannng’. It is deeply greasy and I can’t wait to squish some. The nugs grow dense and hard and drippy sticky and you can tell I am in no position to be objective about it.
For me she is frustratingly slow to veg, but then my veg light is only 40W. :rolleyes: So I wonder if I S1 her if I’ll get more vigour again from seed stock? Could be worth a go ;)
We are day three of five today for spraying a Hulklato for a sex change. It will be three weeks before we know whether I mixed the GA3 correctly. We may know beforehand if she stays a she and doesn’t stretch madly.
I was going to do this first with Candida, but had hulklatos ready. If this works candida is next. That’s another CBD, but 1:1 whereas the CBD plant is 30:1.
Talking in your thread of wishlists and dream strains - this is one I never dreamed I’d ever try, let alone grow. Lucky, lucky, lucky.
Yes, the CBD flower in a blend is very nice. It’s like taking some of your favourite music and turning up the bass. Loud.
It gives you a big body stone without slowing you down. I want.
Nice looking buds DD, nice and frosty. Is this your first time growing Alaskan Purple?
:thanks: CN! First time growing Alaskan Purple. I’ve read so many good things about this I’m now trying to reel in my expectations. I have two in the flower room 3 weeks apart and another 4 (as of yesterday - another clone rooted) in veg.
One of the glowing reviews I read about this strain was by another musician. What are your thoughts on this one, CN?
This is the first time for me with the Candida as well.
And another couple of new ones coming up in veg. One is C99xBlueberry and the other a cross of wedding cake and cheap trick which sounds pretty fun.
The CxB has been topped and she’s getting her quadset together. The other one is still a seedling.

I hope everyone is as well as can be in this world gone mad. I notice it’s almost 4:20am again here. I suppose there is nothing else for it, pussycat. You will have to move so I can roll a joint now.
Have a good day, good people no, not you. You’re fluffy and it’s your fault.

fun to have jars to burp again.
enjoying that myself of late! :high-five:
the prettiest guttation displays that I knew her roots were working.
Just gorgeous :bravo:
it tastes sweet.
I had a DDa do it late in flower and it was like nectar! Syrupy and sticky texture too, not watery like it more often is, like the texture of molasses.
candida is next. That’s another CBD, but 1:1 whereas the CBD plant is 30:1.

That sounds like you are saying that Candida is a 1:1 :hmmmm: but maybe I’m misreading it. Candida is 20:1 and very stable. Reliably 15-20% CBD and always less than 0.6% THC.

Jut had to check.

All your gardens are looking great. YTou do an excellent job with only 40w of veg lighting! I’m building a veg box now - so that’s very encouraging.

Waving at you across the Tasman! :ciao: :passitleft:

Great description of the CBD experience DD. It really sounds like there is a good case for at least a couple of varieties on the strain shelf, like a 1:1 and a 30:1, good stuff! :thumb:
Cheers, Koro. Well, I’m being set straight on the CBD ratios in my garden, and thank goodness, I mean Amy!
There will still be contrasts in effects from all the other variables. No doubt there will still be fun to have.
enjoying that myself of late! :high-five:

Just gorgeous :bravo:

I had a DDa do it late in flower and it was like nectar! Syrupy and sticky texture too, not watery like it more often is, like the texture of molasses.

That sounds like you are saying that Candida is a 1:1 :hmmmm: but maybe I’m misreading it. Candida is 20:1 and very stable. Reliably 15-20% CBD and always less than 0.6% THC.

Jut had to check.

All your gardens are looking great. YTou do an excellent job with only 40w of veg lighting! I’m building a veg box now - so that’s very encouraging.

Waving at you across the Tasman! :ciao: :passitleft:
:ciao: Kiaora cuz :)
How did I get 1:1 into my head? And why am I asking you? :laughtwo:
Thank you for disabusing me of one more layer of ignorance. I can see I’m going to have to cherish what ignorance remains pretty closely now. :p
Yes, the guttation. As you say syrupy, sticky, like molasses. An earthy sweetness.
I bet there’s something in it, like royal jelly. There’s a niche for the cannaventurist! Jars of guttation juice for us to pour on our morning pancakes :cool:
My 40W veg light is supposed to be equivalent to a 120W light, but never having grown under cfl’s the comparison means very little to me. It’s 40W and as weak as a candle. It gets stuff done, you just can’t be in a hurry.
That said, I just potted another Alaskan Purple so that’s five now. And there will most likely be a kush moved to flower after their midday sleep.
I’m still amazed by the sweet almond oil based topical pain treatment you got me started on. Seriously, I’m so far beyond grateful, I went straight through and carried on. I’m now skulling across the calm waters of Holy Fuck on the other side.
Apart from everything else I am finally getting started on getting my teeth sorted. D’you know? I have had such a shit year. I didn’t think I’d live to roll my eyes at my stupid user name, for one thing. And I was certain for a long time that any dental work would just leave my wife with an expensive head to bury, and no money left to do that with. But here we are. Skulling, as I say, across the calm waters of surprise on the other side of some of that.
From my get-go here I have based my home made canna meds on your recipes.
Can I thank you enough? Probably not.
What I can do is share the meds I’m making, including some Liquid Light which I’ll make in another few weeks.
:adore:fourhundredandtwentyThankYous.
For now.

I’m loving the CBD. I couldn’t get enough of it. Not least because I lost a spear to budrot the first time I grew it.
Pot that doesn’t get you high. Who’da thunk? It was quite disorienting at first. The way it filled up your arms and legs so fast it made you feel like you had to strap in because you were at the front edge of crawling, dribbling couchstains. Then it doesn’t hit. This increased my wife’s anxiety until we learned it.
I love the smell of it growing. It just makes everything go ‘twannng’. It is deeply greasy and I can’t wait to squish some. The nugs grow dense and hard and drippy sticky and you can tell I am in no position to be objective about it.
For me she is frustratingly slow to veg, but then my veg light is only 40W. :rolleyes: So I wonder if I S1 her if I’ll get more vigour again from seed stock? Could be worth a go ;)
We are day three of five today for spraying a Hulklato for a sex change. It will be three weeks before we know whether I mixed the GA3 correctly. We may know beforehand if she stays a she and doesn’t stretch madly.
I was going to do this first with Candida, but had hulklatos ready. If this works candida is next. That’s another CBD, but 1:1 whereas the CBD plant is 30:1.
Talking in your thread of wishlists and dream strains - this is one I never dreamed I’d ever try, let alone grow. Lucky, lucky, lucky.
Yes, the CBD flower in a blend is very nice. It’s like taking some of your favourite music and turning up the bass. Loud.

Thanks so much for the account, DD! I am really, really excited to try it. I can't justify popping the CBD plant first, but it will be next, for sure.

Good luck with the GA3/Hulklato project!!! I've also been keeping an eye on Shed's Candida.

I have had such a shit year.

:(:green_heart:

:passitleft:

This really has been a cursed year for so many reasons...

From my get-go here I have based my home made canna meds on your recipes.

OK, now I think I know what my next area of research is going to be!

Look forward to reading, @Amy Gardner !

:thanks: CN! First time growing Alaskan Purple. I’ve read so many good things about this I’m now trying to reel in my expectations. I have two in the flower room 3 weeks apart and another 4 (as of yesterday - another clone rooted) in veg.
One of the glowing reviews I read about this strain was by another musician. What are your thoughts on this one, CN?
This is the first time for me with the Candida as well.
And another couple of new ones coming up in veg. One is C99xBlueberry and the other a cross of wedding cake and cheap trick which sounds pretty fun.
The CxB has been topped and she’s getting her quadset together. The other one is still a seedling.

I hope everyone is as well as can be in this world gone mad. I notice it’s almost 4:20am again here. I suppose there is nothing else for it, pussycat. You will have to move so I can roll a joint now.
Have a good day, good people no, not you. You’re fluffy and it’s your fault.

Sounds amazing. I've yet to find a good cbd for myself, however I do have some Charlottes web seeds. Have you tryed this one? What CBS strain would you recommend?

Sounds amazing. I've yet to find a good cbd for myself, however I do have some Charlottes web seeds. Have you tryed this one? What CBS strain would you recommend?
I’m using a black market extract which allegedly carries some Charlotte’s Web. I can’t confirm that, though.
The CBD I’m running is DrSeedsmanCBD30:1, a clunky name which only rolls off the tongue literally if you are smoking it. I can’t recommend it because they aren’t a sponsor here anymore.
I can let you know how I get on with ‘invigorating ‘ the veg room. :high-five: But I don’t have a time frame on that.

I’m using a black market extract which allegedly carries some Charlotte’s Web. I can’t confirm that, though.
The CBD I’m running is DrSeedsmanCBD30:1, a clunky name which only rolls off the tongue literally if you are smoking it. I can’t recommend it because they aren’t a sponsor here anymore.
I can let you know how I get on with ‘invigorating ‘ the veg room. :high-five: But I don’t have a time frame on that.
Hey Donk. Much happening at the stable!
You’re doing wonders with 40W of veg power. I’m crossing my fingers for Hulklato balls for you.

I reckon you could recommend the CBD strain if you wanted to. It is available to purchase through the vault who are sponsors here.

It’s like taking some of your favourite music and turning up the bass. Loud.
Speaking of getting some more bass in the mix..

Sativa dominant hybrid

Thank you for going and getting this, Em’o (oh no! It stuck! Damn, damn, damn)
I remember commenting somewhere up here that the first time I saw the Blue Gelato 41 was about the angriest I’ve ever been with our bassackwards prohibition nonsense.
This is a bit like living in a dream now and I have to keep checking that I really have a shadow.
Thanks so much for the account, DD! I am really, really excited to try it. I can't justify popping the CBD plant first, but it will be next, for sure.

Good luck with the GA3/Hulklato project!!! I've also been keeping an eye on Shed's Candida.

:(:green_heart:

This really has been a cursed year for so many reasons...

OK, now I think I know what my next area of research is going to be!

Look forward to reading, @Amy Gardner !
Hey Donk. Much happening at the stable!
You’re doing wonders with 40W of veg power. I’m crossing my fingers for Hulklato balls for you.

I reckon you could recommend the CBD strain if you wanted to. It is available to purchase through the vault who are sponsors here.
Thanks for going the extra, Micky that was very helpful and good to know. No, Micky isn’t going to stick like Em’o just did.
Cheers
:peace::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom