420 Magazine Background

DD Stable Of Impermanence

Stunger

The Hulklato is a cross between RQS Hulkberry and Barney’s Farm’s Blue Gelato 41.
And this for you, too Koro @Stunger - this is a Strain Review gigiddy did of the Hulkberry. There are three or four journals in his back pages all featuring Hulkberry.
Thanks for that. The pics of the Hulklato cross certainly looks nice and frosty. Interestingly, both the Hulkberry and Green Gelato caught my eye on the RQS strain site and that is close/similar to the cross which he has made the Hulklato from. Good stuff!

syenite

Hey Sy. I like your smiley faced espalier avatar. She’s coming along nicely.
The Hulklato - I suggested the name, but the creation was a cross by @Ganjagrandaddy. I’m not just pretending to be a lucky donkey. The truth is... I really am very lucky indeed.
The Hulklato is a cross between RQS Hulkberry and Barney’s Farm’s Blue Gelato 41.
And this for you, too Koro @Stunger - this is a Strain Review gigiddy did of the Hulkberry. There are three or four journals in his back pages all featuring Hulkberry.
Haha glad you like the avatar DD!

About the Hulklato - that's sooo cooool !!!!!!

Don't mind me, just another kid at the candy store, ogling...

I would love to try anything in the GSC family.

If my Do-si-dos seeds arrive, I'll have my wish!

Last edited:

Emeraldo

Hey Sy. I like your smiley faced espalier avatar. She’s coming along nicely.
The Hulklato - I suggested the name, but the creation was a cross by @Ganjagrandaddy. I’m not just pretending to be a lucky donkey. The truth is... I really am very lucky indeed.
As per the below from seedfinder, sounds like Hulklato will be a sativa-leaning strain with a good body!

Royal Queen Seeds Hulkberry info:

Type: Feminized seeds
Genetics: Ghost OG x Starwberry Diesel
Sativa dominant hybrid
Flowering indoors: 9 - 10 weeks
Harvest outdoors: October
Indoor yield: 600g per m2
Outdoor yield: Over 600g per plant
THC: 28%

Barney's Farm Blue Gelato info:

Effect: Clear headed, Energetic
Outdoor Yield (g): 2500-3000