DD Stable Of Impermanence

I'm just shocked that it broke I thought being in a glass or plastic tube be protection. I'll see what I can do to protect the next batch I know how it feels to have squished beans show up. Such a shame these krape crush genetics came from themaddabber here on 420 .

Which his seeds came from believe van stank ..little history for ya

That is awesome knowing the background.
I’ve been seeing van stank’s gear around the place, yeah.
One of you guys has a very cool labeller.
I got no answers on the beans. Learning though.

IKR?! “It was the best of days, it was the worst of days”. At least there is balance in the force.
They had just had another feed of mega crop before the pictures were taken.

Incredible harvests mate! Just beautiful!
Having to leave the room for the dizzying dankness?! Holy budstink Batman! That’s amazing, GG.
Go the fruity gorilla sorbet! So far so good mate. The HulkLato has got 2” on her stable-mates. Fun to see her getting going.

Dude really? Look I’m not going to fight you. Got to say I’m a happy donkey already mate. Like Stunger said - finding crushed beans is emotional. I’m already very grateful to you man.

This because I found the previous post looking unsent and pressed Post.

I appreciate you guys stopping by with your wrap around support. 420 FTW.

Other news today saw me finally get a CBD prescription in the bag! It has taken ten months of solid headbanging bureaucracy which has left my head spinning. I’ll update when I have it in my hand. For now, some of the fight is over thank fsck (please excuse me being emphatic).

This news got bumped by the excitement of a new bean soon to touch our soil, Joe. Stunger wasn’t exaggerating.

:peace: :yahoo::cool:
Very glad Donkey you finally got your CBD prescription.
Shame it took so long...

Great news on the CBD Rx (insane you need a prescription for that, but here you can buy it at the gas station now!) but I'm sorry to see those crushed seeds. I've discovered they need to be sent in some kind of packaging that won't fit through the address scanners they use. I now sandwich mine between two pieces of cardboard in a padded envelope...so far so good.

Oh yeah, the plants look great!

My brother in law has 3 bad discs in his spine. He got some CBD tincture from the blackmarket here. Took a big squirt the first time, but reckoned it didn't do anything for him, so it was like, oh well at least you tried and then I forgot about it, but it turns out he kept taking a few drops daily and now he's been able to reduce his strong painkillers by half and is actually feeling the improvement. Good stuff eh. So in his case it took a bit of time but worth it. Hopefully you get some help from it too DD.

It takes about 2 weeks for CBD to work when taken internally for pain/inflammation if I recall correctly. Doesn't work like ibuprofen.
That's good to know. I have no experience of it, but as it turns out he persevered and found out as you say, that it takes a period of time to kick in.

It is really bloody annoying that people are being freely given really strong pharmaceutical drugs often with completely unwanted side effects, and yet they make people jump thru hoops and whistle dixie to get a simple extract of a plant that has been used medicinally for many centuries.

Cheers Lewy. I’ll probably get one. It’s down the list, but on it. The garden‘s on flip day 5 now and just about to get started.

Yeah man! My last wangle on the work front will be getting my work’s insurance to pay for the scripts.
You know that bluedreamatic that was too stinky to trim was the auto version of one whose beans were all crushed the other day? You probably noticed. Me, only just.
damn dude , feel like I rubbed it in now. My bad brother. :straightface:.
I can only imagine the photo version !. seeing farside05 and his autos of it were an inspiration. They could go very big in a long veg. Need the full term flowering though i think , approx 11 weeks. You would have to squish them while you were behind a safe screen though , never had a more sticky icky strain. Hoping for at least 15oz from the 3 of them. They are great producers if you can get some. peace and blessings mate

Great news on the CBD Rx (insane you need a prescription for that, but here you can buy it at the gas station now!) but I'm sorry to see those crushed seeds. I've discovered they need to be sent in some kind of packaging that won't fit through the address scanners they use. I now sandwich mine between two pieces of cardboard in a padded envelope...so far so good.

Oh yeah, the plants look great!
I used a christmas card with stuck on decoration , was horrible but hid the seeds in the present stuck on front to keep them safe. Worked a treat although I heard rattling when I gave it the post mistress at the p.o . We had a squeaky bummed couple of weeks waiting and cursing NZ postal services mind !!!. lol Let's hope their as strict with Corona!

It takes about 2 weeks for CBD to work when taken internally for pain/inflammation if I recall correctly. Doesn't work like ibuprofen.
by that do you mean , by screwing up your guts and bursting healthy blood vessels in the process to trick your brain into submission of no-pain ?. Lol

That's good to know. I have no experience of it, but as it turns out he persevered and found out as you say, that it takes a period of time to kick in.

It is really bloody annoying that people are being freely given really strong pharmaceutical drugs often with completely unwanted side effects, and yet they make people jump thru hoops and whistle dixie to get a simple extract of a plant that has been used medicinally for many centuries.
that they also know we can grow ourselves!!!!. try growing paracetamol or prozac !. lol We have to feed the gravy train for their masters snouts in the trough!.

Flip week one.
It’s been as slow as a wet week in the Stable. I don’t know if I’m coming or going half the time when I’m on call. Days and nights blur a bit round the edges.
I noticed clawing on the CPK so she’s having water only until her new growth comes right. Seems to be working. The other two are doing fine on the same dose of MC.
Hulklato stands 25” off the soil. The other two are an inch or two behind.
304FEA3D-D9BD-4DF9-8D3D-A3F30F6B5EC3.jpeg
67714A6D-6D44-464C-932A-60BEB31E0C45.jpeg
3AAF8148-EF35-448D-8EE4-8001F2FFDC38.jpeg

Will catch up on a few other bits and pieces later - these pix already a day old.
Have a lovely day folks!

Cheers Shed and Ethel :rolleyes: I’ve been arguing with my autocorrect over ‘et al’. If I refer to you collectively as Ethel at all, that’s what’s up.
Hey! Look what’s up..
D072E7D2-F329-485B-840B-2B7E29FB9F7B.jpeg

:slide:
I wouldn’t want to bore you, dear reader, by even commencing to begin to think about the outside possibility of boring you by getting started on how nearly impossible this has been. Out of respect.
Beside the prescription is the black market bottle for comparison.
I can’t really compare it drop-for-drop because, obviously, the illegal gear is untested. The prescription is 100mg/ml.
Notwithstanding, dollars per day is 10 for the script and 60 for the sadist.
What I might do is measure out my next day’s dose each night to let the alcohol evaporate off as much as possible.

246631F7-EFBB-4E71-AA4E-E9624A590036.jpeg

I was dawdling along with my dogs and they got chatting, as they do, with another person of the canine persuasion. So we roll our eyes and say hello. Ordinarily I’m of the opinion that people should be more like dogs. I just think a world where we say hello by biting each other’s face would be a more interesting world! There are of course exceptions to prove every rule and this chap was just such an exception.
So, a wife with MS struggling to control pain with CBD alone (IKR? Is this like when you buy a new car and start seeing them everywhere?) and she benefits from low doses of THC which she hates to smoke and ... long story short, chap just left with a small jar of infused olive oil for microdosing, a bottle of filled caps, the end of a container of empties and a syringe to fill them with. We’ve also found a home for a DrSeedsman clone or two if/when they come on.
At the moment there are at least one each of the CPK and Hulklato to carry on, but still crossing fingers for the CBD’s.
Who would ever have thought that a broken down donkey not even useful for spare parts would help a monkey?
I blame you, :420:
It’s because of you the world becomes slightly more tolerable in little ways. Even if we aren’t yet evolved to the point where we can say hello with a nibble.
:yummy::peace::cool:

Flip week one.
It’s been as slow as a wet week in the Stable. I don’t know if I’m coming or going half the time when I’m on call. Days and nights blur a bit round the edges.
I noticed clawing on the CPK so she’s having water only until her new growth comes right. Seems to be working. The other two are doing fine on the same dose of MC.
Hulklato stands 25” off the soil. The other two are an inch or two behind.
304FEA3D-D9BD-4DF9-8D3D-A3F30F6B5EC3.jpeg
67714A6D-6D44-464C-932A-60BEB31E0C45.jpeg
3AAF8148-EF35-448D-8EE4-8001F2FFDC38.jpeg

Will catch up on a few other bits and pieces later - these pix already a day old.
Have a lovely day folks!
A picture of health in there DD. Hulk showing her sativa dominant side a little more it seems. might be worth considering supercropping points if she has long legs ?. I expect similar with fruity G due to the gelato .
20200213_215252.jpg
20200213_215239.jpg
Sucks with shift work D. Hard to get the body clock to accept too. can your Gp help with more stable work pattern of days for your health concerns ?. doesnt sound like it helps your condition mate. even dosing made difficult for you too. fingers crossed for a speedy shift mate.

On a jelousy tip but wish I had a squisher now
20200213_093942.jpg
20200213_093929.jpg
peace out Buddy

A picture of health in there DD. Hulk showing her sativa dominant side a little more it seems. might be worth considering supercropping points if she has long legs ?. I expect similar with fruity G due to the gelato .
20200213_215252.jpg
20200213_215239.jpg
Sucks with shift work D. Hard to get the body clock to accept too. can your Gp help with more stable work pattern of days for your health concerns ?. doesnt sound like it helps your condition mate. even dosing made difficult for you too. fingers crossed for a speedy shift mate.

On a jelousy tip but wish I had a squisher now
20200213_093942.jpg
20200213_093929.jpg
peace out Buddy
Hyman :nerd-with-glasses: Supercropping, yeah. I’ve just been watching Stunger wrestle his canopy back into submission. Definitely got me thinking about it.
I just saw the FGS tag on your whatchamacallit, gigiddy, it might get stuck forever as Figgis in my donkey head. It figures that Figgis is the name of the strain., Giggles.
Shift work does suck. Being on call 24/7 sucks too - especially when you’re rostered off. Not sure exactly how my doctor would help with that. Wouldn’t want to work for the [backspace, backspace] um, wages! [thatsit] anyway. ;) Fortunately (?) I don’t have sleeping habits anyway :rolleyes:
Losing weight again too. Ffs don’t tell @Sugarleaf
Man, those juicy looking buds look like they are dripping with resin just with the pressure of my gaze! Yum :p

How’s the squeezing going on DD? You managed to squish any of your freshly harvested plant yet?
I’ve been getting a feel for it. Pressed some of our last harvest and some of this one. The recent one is juicier. Could be for a number of reasons.
Anyway, yeah the bags @Kingjoe83 sent are going to be a gamechanger. I’m looking forward to rostering off next Wednesday and not being on call to properly get to work. Cheers, Lew.

Hey man .

Good to hear that those bags are the deal . I am ordering some different sizes microns want some for kief and shake . But need to understand moisture content I think before pressing to put in appropriate micron baggies. Hey how many grams you you think those can hold ?

Hey man .

Good to hear that those bags are the deal . I am ordering some different sizes microns want some for kief and shake . But need to understand moisture content I think before pressing to put in appropriate micron baggies. Hey how many grams you you think those can hold ?
Hey man. I’m going to start with a 10g puck and dial it back to 8 if I get a blowout.
Those bags look super strong with a semi/elastic sort of weave. I’m optimistic they’ll handle it. Wish my annoying job wasn’t taking it out of me. Anywho. I’ll be all over it in a few days and posting the blow-by-blow.
Cheers :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom