DD Stable Of Impermanence

I’ve been kicking myself a little that I didn’t get the flower room painted before covid, &ct. I’m reluctant to do it now that my meds are coming together in there.
So mylar.
After your previous grow room garden pic I nearly raised the question to ask whether you are ever going to get around to slapping some mylar on the walls but then I remembered I asked you that soon after you completed the grow room, but looking good now DD! :ganjamon:

Happy Friday, folks.
Impermanent update.
She just finished nine days of drought stress with a three litre feed which she guzzled happily.
I stood her up again for another day or two in her happy place.
She looks ripe to me.

Candida. I thought she’d finished her stretch, but I’m still dropping her riser almost daily. Maybe she has stopped now. She is 36” off the soil.
The fun has begun!

I put another Alaskan Purple in the flower room today. AP1 began a bit mutated, probably by dodgy soil. I also haven’t topped or trained this one she is straight up from seed. She is 24” up. I thought I had a picture of her before she went in, but didn’t. :rolleyes:
She had a foliar feed yesterday just to help her feel lively. I took four cuts today and they are now somewhere in superposition under Schrodinger’s dome.

She’s chokka in there.
That’s AP1 just inside the door.

The room is now starting to work.
We will have no problem from now on finding a plant to go in there at least one every fortnight. For now, I’m looking at another few weeks before we can say we’re underway.
The state of play today.
Week Planner JulyAugust September
Critical Purple Kush 1.211
Hulklato 1.111121314
iPurple spogs678910
Hulklato 1.2567891011121314
Alaskan Purple 245678910
Candida CD-13+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+
DrS.CBD30:13+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+
Critical Purple Kush 1.32345678910
Alaskan Purple 112345678910

I hope you’re all as happy as you can be for now, just because I can’t think of anything wrong with happiness. Gotta get it where you can, fam.
Thanks for stopping by on your way today.

Hope that tests out as good as she looks.
Cheers Koro. It’s fair to say the prequels have been less disappointing than Star Wars. I took a stringy runner with four or five loose buds on it earlier this week. They were better than I remember the original.
Congrats DD, that is fire. :high-five::passitleft:
Cheers mate thanks for the spark of positivity.
:high-five:

Wow that CPK looks very beautiful and a perfect frost everywhere on her! Glad to finally catch your grow log DD! I like that weekly planner you’ve got, looks like a good way to keep track of your girls, I am guessing that’s your time in flower? Once I get my flower tent set up I am probably going to steal that idea from you, if you don’t mind :adore:

It’s all happening at the stable!
Hey Rib. Always good to see you. Ho pit swell for you.
Wow that CPK looks very beautiful and a perfect frost everywhere on her! Glad to finally catch your grow log DD! I like that weekly planner you’ve got, looks like a good way to keep track of your girls, I am guessing that’s your time in flower? Once I get my flower tent set up I am probably going to steal that idea from you, if you don’t mind :adore:
Cheers Chris and :welcome: along.
I’m glad you like the table. You can have it mate that’s what it’s here for :high-five: It was a solution to tracking where they are all at so I can calculate their feeds correctly. I’m only counting weeks from flip, not weeks in flower. All I need is a ballpark for repeatability.
And that CPK, yes I’m sure there is more frost on her this time than last. :slide:
Cheers :peace::smokin:

It’s cold but we have a kitten to keep us warm and smiling and kush to trim........:)
Hello Sugarleaf,
I don’t believe we’ve had a formal introduction, Donkey.... where were your manners? Eitherway, glad to hear you guys are good, can’t be that cold! Can it?

I don’t believe we’ve had a formal introduction,
Belief is a funny thing, isn’t it? For example, funnily enough, I believe sir that you are a stoner.
Your name is among the list of members who kind of said hi at the foot of this post.
:passitleft: Anyway yeah, nah it’s been really dare I say f... f...f... frigid. Our first proper winter in years so far, and it’s still only in second gear. It feels like bits will snap off and let me tell you I don’t feel like ‘going’ outside.
Luckily, as Sugarleaf would say herself if she was awake (again already), every night is a two dog night and we have just the right number.
:love:

Belief is a funny thing, isn’t it? For example, funnily enough, I believe sir that you are a stoner.
Your name is among the list of members who kind of said hi at the foot of this post.

Lmao, I stand corrected. I suppose that was a slight introduction....
correct you are! A stoner I am.
:passitleft:
I hadn’t realized it got cold in your neck of the woods ( just looked up the winter temps). I suppose I was ignorant to it and just assumed. I’m just glad it’s summer here!

I hadn’t realized it got cold in your neck of the woods
Brrr! We are halfway through our firewood (because it wasn’t quite what I had ordered :rolleyes: whaddayagonnado in a sellers’ market?), but winter is just beginning.
This is on topic inasmuch as I am skinny af, and, wait..
.. where were your manners?
Indeed!
Awesomely beautiful forest ya got goin on! And that frost....:drool:
Good to see you sis. Yes that frost smells as good as it looks, too.
There is a little more room in the jungle tonight. Don’t worry though. A reforestation project is in place.
I was planning to update soon, but combing this cat with one hand hoof while typing with one of the others is not as easy as it might sound. Her belly has completely felted, we’ll there’s just a small area now...
CPK looking deadly brother.
Thanks mate, but she’s just dead now
No, but seriously you’re right she’s still also deadly! Must be something there.

Things are looking great mate :)

Being back to work, I will never catch up on the journals I been following during the State-of Emergency but I will be following along best I can :rofl:

When are you starting pollen production, you migtha said but I missed it, or maybe it’s a different thread.
Morning The. I totally understand how intrusive a day job can be. The memory is still fresh for me. Today is only my first official day on disability. A lot of good things can be said for the state of emergency. Not least, then that I got your eyes on here.
I hadn’t really mentioned this much - I was going to wait until something got started, but yes an email arrived while I am typing this confirming the dispatch of the 0.00g scales I need to get stuff right.
So with this
... the scales and @The Celt ’s mad knowledge on these subjects, this donkey is about to broaden its skill set.
Seeds here at the arse end of the universe are like gold, as piles of people will attest.
It has been ... complicated/interesting (read: humbling, heartbreaking, tantalising, exciting, maddening, &ct) to have been gifted dormant seeds.
So the first job for the giberellins is going to be popping a seed. Then we’ll commence to preserving a couple of key lines (candida, for one) before playing with some crosses. This is our vault atm. You can see my frustration.
Bagseed Isabelles 13
Hulklato 11
Candida-10
C99 x Blueberry x Fast0
Durban Poison x Stankberry (regs)4
Critical Purple Kush 4
Dr Seedsman CBD 30:14
White Widow 2
Alaskan Purple 3
seeds below this line are dormant
Arne’s Amnesia Chunk6
SSH x X181
Twisted Shack S18
Silverback 5
Chem 4 x Uzbeki5
Skunk x Manson10
Hindu Kush x Purple Power Plant4
Train Wreck6
Blue Hammer4
Alien Express4
Jackberry x NYCD4
Killingfields #7 x NYCD5
Unnamed strain from HybridsFromHELL6
C99 x Killakush / Blue Kronik 13
IKR?! :p
So with the GA3, Mr Celt, you may have handed me the keys to my own vault.
Fingers crossed, as I say, if you got ‘em.
Thanks for looking in on things :high-five:
I will tag you when there is news, and continue to bug you on the PMs whenever I think of another question.
Cheers :rollit:

Impromptu Impermanent Update
At last we are getting some jar stock back up! After 16 days hanging, the Isabelle reveg was finally ready to jar.
From an approximate total of 1.5oz 26g made it to the jar. Of the last of the Isabelle Red before her there remains half a nug. None of her made it to jar stock/aka temporary storage.
So not a heavy yield, but there is something going on. This will be the most potent harvest she has given us yet and the smell of mango in the jar this time is l.o.u.d. loud. It’s interesting.
Here is her clone, carrying on.
And on the left now, amongst a few other bits and pieces we have going on. She is 2.5’ feet tall. I’ll feed a few cuts to Schrodinger’s dome and flip her in a week or two.

The dome delivered this the other day.
:yahoo:
:slide:

This happened.

And this came down, of course.
While testers were drying already this one was a prize for sticky scissors last night.
Green, but already tastier than the plant she was cut from, more enjoyable to smoke and a bigger, better high than before. From the same plant, actually. More purple too. More info on this deepening mystery as details emerge ;)

It’s a big, bad, beautiful donkey day out there somewhere folks. I hope some of the better bits are happening to you.
:ciao::love::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom