DD Stable Of Impermanence

Just getting caught back up DD! Things are looking frosty! Lovin that hulklato and tall Candida! That garden must keep you on your toes, awesome job staying on top of everything!

Damn donkey dick it's hard to keep up in the stable , it operates so fast , any way my long hung friend sorry to ask again ... But I lost track of that quadling thread you dropped that link for and was wondering you could please do it again so I can read up again ,,,,,, thanks in advance brother hash fart / first lady pierogi , ps those charts are the bees need, the cat's meow !
IMG_20200707_182609.jpg
Damn that face. Makes me want another pooch. Miss my rotty.

Wow DD. Looking good in the house. Early takedowns are never regrettable in my book. Running out of stash is the worse when your a farmer. I take limbs and dry on lights in desperation occasionally. Lol
Some great looking ladies forming up too. Love the lanky shots. Should make some nice long colas. Hope your finding some relief and nailing the pain relief with more success?. See your at critical point with the seedling too. I really hate the first 2 weeks. My screw up was all mine this run with crap plugs and slow responses but just getting the 7 to take has been a nightmare that has cost 24 seeds too !!!. Lol
Good to see so much health and vitality in the garden here though and all that new life starting

The CPK looks tasty!
Cheers Penny I hope all is well with you.
:laughtwo:

Awesome grow, DonkeyD
Nothing but braying for a long time when this started. It isn’t recommended reading that’s why the link doesn’t take you to page one. I’m crook now, but pain was pretty bright for the first month or two here.
Anyway, :welcome: to the Stable
Just getting caught back up DD! Things are looking frosty! Lovin that hulklato and tall Candida! That garden must keep you on your toes, awesome job staying on top of everything!
Cheers Rexer. Those two are my faves at the moment too. Also super curious to try the Alaskan in about six weeks.
Will you be trying the GA3 to wake those dormant seeds? edit: just reread you post.. yes, that's its first job...

I think you meant to say "Slice of Heaven" here :p
:laugh: Yes, no you’re right. It totally wasn’t not autocorrected.
What can I say? Some people are like a fine wine, others like bunches of grapes.
Damn that face. Makes me want another pooch. Miss my rotty.
Get two.
Wow DD. Looking good in the house. Early takedowns are never regrettable in my book. Running out of stash is the worse when your a farmer. I take limbs and dry on lights in desperation occasionally. Lol
Some great looking ladies forming up too. Love the lanky shots. Should make some nice long colas. Hope your finding some relief and nailing the pain relief with more success?. See your at critical point with the seedling too. I really hate the first 2 weeks. My screw up was all mine this run with crap plugs and slow responses but just getting the 7 to take has been a nightmare that has cost 24 seeds too !!!. Lol
Good to see so much health and vitality in the garden here though and all that new life starting
Thanks for the positive energy GGD. Your encouragement has carried me further than words can say.
Timing of flips and harvests are starting to come right now. With nine or ten pots in the room for plants this size I figure I can juggle the nine week finishers and the slower sativas by chucking one in every week or few. The proof will be in the pudding.
I see you guys having a hard time with the heat up there. We are the polar opposite!
I know what you mean about their first couple of weeks. We’ll be less jittery about the delicate little besoms when we have bolstered our seed stock, no doubt.
Watch this space.

Hey, so it was a bit of a CBD day here. As well as smoking close to the last I’d managed to eke out, there was this.
So it’s a relief to have two of these coming up in veg now. This is very useful medicine and I can’t wait to get my rosin press cranked up again.
First time out with this one I lost a fair portion to botrytis. I have the dehumidifier in there now. And this is precautionary too.
She gets the thickest, greasiest flowers. I’ll be happy to get some more in the jar.
Annnd on the persistent, existential question of raison d’être, two different narrative arcs crossed my day. One, as I said, the first day on disability today (you guys all have to stop prejudicing me now - I’ve got rights and stuff). The other thing was crossing a new threshold in weight loss. It’s still falling off me. I’m taking new digestive enzymes whenever I eat. I’m taking them with my canna caps too. Scoffing buckets of powdered medical meal substitutes...
The Stable isn’t, very.
Maybe I’ll be like Jack and the beanstalk and pop a magic bean one day and everything will come right. For now I’m the donkey version of the energiser bunny.
The good thing is..
... this works.
And here is a salve for your eyeballs after all that. It is for mine! ;)

Goodnight, good people.
:love::peace::smokin:

A lovely bud pic of the CPK with the trikes and purples, and the bloom room is looking great, especially so with all the Mylar you flash git!
You're doing a seriously top job with your growing efforts and hopefully that's getting better for all the medical benefits too, great you growing enough nice bud to experiment with. You have a good night too DD. :thumb:

Hi DD! I wanted to write here yesterday but I was having one of those days. We're really in the bowels of winter now. Some days it can cut to the bone, both mentally and physically. And I'm not even as far south as you are!

Big news going on disability and I'm happy for you that you are getting some support financially. Things sound pretty intense for you right now so I'm glad that you are keeping yourself busy with the Stable. There never seems to be a dull day here! And, needless to say, your plants are looking beautiful. Picking up growing has been an unexpected source of solace for me, and I am very grateful for it. A boarding pass to another world, indeed.

A secret garden is a fascinating thing, to me. It is a tiny bit of the outside that we have managed to nest inside. Something that we don't control as much as we nurture, care for and guide. A little enclave that we are responsible for and protect, but that has its own needs, tendencies and sovereignty. And its own sense of time.

Nothing but braying for a long time when this started. It isn’t recommended reading that’s why the link doesn’t take you to page one. I’m crook now, but pain was pretty bright for the first month or two here.

Thanks DD, your grow is absolutely beautiful. You are the Stable Genius, and you got a right to bray! And this is happening in the dead of a very cold winter down under. Amazing.

So the first job for the giberellins is going to be popping a seed. Then we’ll commence to preserving a couple of key lines (candida, for one) before playing with some crosses.

Oh shit I missed this little nugget! How exciting!!

Bray, bray, bray, bray
Member of the Month of May
Grew his weed down in the cellar
Harvesting throughout the winter
Come April, May, June and November
Donkey-member -- happy feller!

A lovely bud pic of the CPK with the trikes and purples, and the bloom room is looking great, especially so with all the Mylar you flash git!
You're doing a seriously top job with your growing efforts and hopefully that's getting better for all the medical benefits too, great you growing enough nice bud to experiment with. You have a good night too DD. :thumb:
:laugh: Thanks, Stunger!
Onwards and upward, eh?
Thanks DD, your grow is absolutely beautiful. You are the Stable Genius, and you got a right to bray! And this is happening in the dead of a very cold winter down under. Amazing.
You’re welcome. Thank you. And yes we have had weeks of heavy (treacherous) frosts and last week in particular was snow, sleet and hail all week long and bitterly cold winds. I’m glad I’m no longer fighting the elements from within the roof space in the house which is where I was this time last year.
Bray, bray, bray, bray
Member of the Month of May
Grew his weed down in the cellar
Harvesting throughout the winter
Come April, May, June and November
Donkey-member -- happy feller!

This made me :cheesygrinsmiley: smile like that.
:high-five:
Hi DD! I wanted to write here yesterday but I was having one of those days. We're really in the bowels of winter now. Some days it can cut to the bone, both mentally and physically. And I'm not even as far south as you are!

Big news going on disability and I'm happy for you that you are getting some support financially. Things sound pretty intense for you right now so I'm glad that you are keeping yourself busy with the Stable. There never seems to be a dull day here! And, needless to say, your plants are looking beautiful. Picking up growing has been an unexpected source of solace for me, and I am very grateful for it. A boarding pass to another world, indeed.

A secret garden is a fascinating thing, to me. It is a tiny bit of the outside that we have managed to nest inside. Something that we don't control as much as we nurture, care for and guide. A little enclave that we are responsible for and protect, but that has its own needs, tendencies and sovereignty. And its own sense of time.
Thank you for your eloquent empathy, mate. And for your considered thoughts on gardening in general.
And yes, it’s amazing the difference a day can make. The day before yesterday I was fed up. It was for me just as you say ‘one of those days’. It was made all the more ordinary by taking delivery of the wrong scales and still being unable to progress with the vault. It got better, but it was dark for a moment.
Oh shit I missed this little nugget! How exciting!!
I’ve been trembling like a puppy ever since I read The Celt’s directions for breaking dormancy!
Last night instead of going ‘oh goody, where shall we start?’ I was, as I said, not in possession of the necessary kit.
Today two things happened. A chap kindly opened a door into this world from his internet-only business and swapped my scales for a more expensive set which actually does what he advertised the other should have. At no extra charge.
I’m going to wait to see if they take a run at sponsorship here before I give them a shout out.
The other thing that happened yesterday was a life-changing envelope from a member in the UK.
Thank you, @Lewydeville !!
This will be eye watering for other Kiwis, but rest assured we are making progress, folks.
43 seeds comprised of 12 crosses from 5 strains with the simple instruction to ‘Have Fun’. So far so good.
:thumb:
These will be the source of more to come. More meds and more seeds I mean.

All that remains is to make some choices. I want to try them all (in case that isn’t obvious) but will start with just one each of the very new and the very old.

Decisions, decisions.

I hope your day’s going well.
:peace::love:

Cheers Penny I hope all is well with you.

Cheers Rexer. Those two are my faves at the moment too. Also super curious to try the Alaskan in about six weeks.

:laugh: Yes, no you’re right. It totally wasn’t not autocorrected.
What can I say? Some people are like a fine wine, others like bunches of grapes.

Get two.

Thanks for the positive energy GGD. Your encouragement has carried me further than words can say.
Timing of flips and harvests are starting to come right now. With nine or ten pots in the room for plants this size I figure I can juggle the nine week finishers and the slower sativas by chucking one in every week or few. The proof will be in the pudding.
I see you guys having a hard time with the heat up there. We are the polar opposite!
I know what you mean about their first couple of weeks. We’ll be less jittery about the delicate little besoms when we have bolstered our seed stock, no doubt.
Watch this space.

Hey, so it was a bit of a CBD day here. As well as smoking close to the last I’d managed to eke out, there was this.
So it’s a relief to have two of these coming up in veg now. This is very useful medicine and I can’t wait to get my rosin press cranked up again.
First time out with this one I lost a fair portion to botrytis. I have the dehumidifier in there now. And this is precautionary too.
She gets the thickest, greasiest flowers. I’ll be happy to get some more in the jar.
Annnd on the persistent, existential question of raison d’être, two different narrative arcs crossed my day. One, as I said, the first day on disability today (you guys all have to stop prejudicing me now - I’ve got rights and stuff). The other thing was crossing a new threshold in weight loss. It’s still falling off me. I’m taking new digestive enzymes whenever I eat. I’m taking them with my canna caps too. Scoffing buckets of powdered medical meal substitutes...
The Stable isn’t, very.
Maybe I’ll be like Jack and the beanstalk and pop a magic bean one day and everything will come right. For now I’m the donkey version of the energiser bunny.
The good thing is..
... this works.
And here is a salve for your eyeballs after all that. It is for mine! ;)

Goodnight, good people.
Good to read that DD. Seems your back to yourself more so now too. Nice work on staggering the harvest , I fall into it rather than plan each time. Still catching up but getting there now. Been a busy period in normal life for some odd reason and spend a lot of time digital soldiering on recent events too. Can get time consuming.lol
Get them stocks poppin mate. Never have enough seeds around.

:laugh: Thanks, Stunger!
Onwards and upward, eh?

You’re welcome. Thank you. And yes we have had weeks of heavy (treacherous) frosts and last week in particular was snow, sleet and hail all week long and bitterly cold winds. I’m glad I’m no longer fighting the elements from within the roof space in the house which is where I was this time last year.

This made me :cheesygrinsmiley: smile like that.
:high-five:

Thank you for your eloquent empathy, mate. And for your considered thoughts on gardening in general.
And yes, it’s amazing the difference a day can make. The day before yesterday I was fed up. It was for me just as you say ‘one of those days’. It was made all the more ordinary by taking delivery of the wrong scales and still being unable to progress with the vault. It got better, but it was dark for a moment.

I’ve been trembling like a puppy ever since I read The Celt’s directions for breaking dormancy!
Last night instead of going ‘oh goody, where shall we start?’ I was, as I said, not in possession of the necessary kit.
Today two things happened. A chap kindly opened a door into this world from his internet-only business and swapped my scales for a more expensive set which actually does what he advertised the other should have. At no extra charge.
I’m going to wait to see if they take a run at sponsorship here before I give them a shout out.
The other thing that happened yesterday was a life-changing envelope from a member in the UK.
Thank you, @Lewydeville !!
This will be eye watering for other Kiwis, but rest assured we are making progress, folks.
43 seeds comprised of 12 crosses from 5 strains with the simple instruction to ‘Have Fun’. So far so good.
:thumb:
These will be the source of more to come. More meds and more seeds I mean.

All that remains is to make some choices. I want to try them all (in case that isn’t obvious) but will start with just one each of the very new and the very old.

Decisions, decisions.

I hope your day’s going well.
:peace::love:
Wow dd that is some package of genetics. Nice one lewy. Shoukd be a lot of fun in those bags.

Seems your back to yourself more so now too.
Yeah, nah. Try as I might to be some other donkey, you may be stuck with me :laugh:
Never have enough seeds around.
Nice when they behave, though and germinate on command. I’ll be mixing up some GA3 this morning in the hope that some growth hormone might be just what they want. (You know they’re gonna be girls, right? They way they have us all in a tiswas trying to second-guess anything that might please them!)
Wow dd that is some package of genetics. Nice one lewy. Shoukd be a lot of fun in those bags.
Har! You said fun bags!
Unbelievably generous of him. Pinching myself. Can you believe I haven’t even got one soaking yet? This morning.

The donkey is out of the gates, @The Celt.
At 0.5g/litre (500ppm or higher) to break dormancy; 0.1g gave me 200ml
I will believe it when I see it and I’ll be happily amazed if when it works! This is the sixth try at some of these. I have kept the five that were soaked without germinating to re-run through this method.
This Amnesia is a Haze which is still (probably) unknown to me. I’m looking for change for my ECS.
I’m doing it, Lewy :thanks: @Lewydeville! So far, so fun:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom