DD Stable Of Impermanence

:ciao: :love:

:passitleft:
...morning Donkey Dick
...kiaora cuzerina :green_heart:
:passitleft:
Top of the dawn to you, westie.
I trust Saturday has some yummy DDA on the breakfast menu? And other easy plans.

Been a busy day here already. Untangled a long haired cat, jarred the last Kush that came down. She gave us 2oz even. Not huge, but a nice puff though. Neither of us enjoyed her first run flowers much at all, but this time she’s altogether better. Altogether apart from the yield, which I just checked was 3.3 oz from her first run.
Still, lots more of her coming through already. One is already four weeks post flip and the next one into flower will be another.
And we will be having a Hulklato trim party tonight. :yahoo: I’m going to wash this one. As I’ve been scoping the Trichometers pretty closely for the last week or two I’ve seen lots of fluffy stuff like dust and such, so RO filter here I come.

Another frosty morning here.
Have a nice day folks :ciao:

Morning donkey dick. Sounds Like a busy Day already my man. Trimming some trees today and setting up some clones as seeds never arrived. First journal for me haha. Yay. Have an awesome day full of greenery double d

Trimming some trees today and setting up some clones as seeds never arrived. First journal for me haha. Yay.
Hey BC gidday. I guess I was thinking of you when I named this photo tonight
Trees, firewood. I’m but a simple donkey.
Let us know over here please when your journal is up and running? Cheers :)
What's your washing technique btw? Hydrogen peroxide?
Yeah Sy H2O2 nice and simple. Some of the 6% stuff from the pharmacy into one bucket and two clean for rinsing. (Cold hands!)
She’s drip drying now, pre trim. Two weeks to topical pain oil, that’s what we like.
How’s everyone else’s Saturday night going? This is how we’re starting ours.

It’s on now DD! :p
Oh, man! I had to tug the membrane off of her head yesterday. I was as gentle as could be with tweezers and a pin, but noticed a lot of movement. Her root was going sideways, it was quite short. A nice white fish bone tip just starting. :( So I reburied the tap and it isn’t looking flash yet. The cotys only half opened and started to turn green and didn’t change much today. She’s under a dome in the warm and well, so far so fun ;)
We’ll get there!

Perpetual Update
Hi all. I hope you’re all well/happy/stoned/safe.
I’m looking at the next one to be ready. I took our first Hulklato at flip day 84. It turns out that was about right. We are on day 89 on H1.1 and I’m seeing some amber appearing on the bracts.
I’m pants at focusing the phone through the loupe, so these magniscope app screenshots will have to do.
She’ll come down this weekend.
She may share the drying room briefly with what’s left of the CPK still drying from ten days ago.
The next couple of plants coming ripe will also be fortnightly.
Thanks for looking in.
:peace: :love:
89 days wow. Looks right on point again DD. Nice work. Love how wicked it is all going for you now buddy. Ramming them girls in tight looks beaut too. High leaf ratio on Hulklato , how does it affect finished bud ect.?. Curious here. Original mother hulk was similar but longer node lengths had me hating her end result before i got hit with the potency. Seemed a perfect hash plant so pressing is a great method too.

Cheers, guys.

Doesn’t Crusher look like Muldoon in a wig? Try and look at her now without that Penguin cackle, or the Time Warp in your head. You’re welcome.

Hey, here’s a thing. Let’s have an
Inter-update update
This is a cutting which was placed in water and forgotten. Just water. I topped the water up at least once as it evaporated, but it was just RO h2o.
What we need is a montage ;)
She is looking keen after all.
Stay well/happy/safe/stoned (sorry about the extra admin. You have to tick your own box). :yummy: Thanks for stopping in.
Now that montage put many a montage to shame . Great result D. My mum was a master at this method which we used to mock initially !.

89 days wow. Looks right on point again DD. Nice work. Love how wicked it is all going for you now buddy. Ramming them girls in tight looks beaut too. High leaf ratio on Hulklato , how does it affect finished bud ect.?. Curious here. Original mother hulk was similar but longer node lengths had me hating her end result before i got hit with the potency. Seemed a perfect hash plant so pressing is a great method too.
This one grew slightly differently to her original run. Different to H1.2 coming up behind too. This one didn’t stack colas like the others. I’ll get a picture of 1.2 when the lights are on next.
I think leaving her another couple of weeks longer than her first run has definitely given her harder nugs. They were light and airy first time. The density is really good this time.
As to leaf to flower ratio, like I said she’s grown differently for some reason to her stable mates. Maybe I dried her off at the wrong time or something IDK. She didn’t seem bad to trim. It may be that I’m just still happy I’ll never trim an Isabelle Red again.
:love::peace::smokin:

Hi all. Hulklato photos for structural comparison.
The first was stacked with light and airy flowers, the second had tight, dense individual flowers.
Maybe third time will bring it all together?
I love the spiral thing that happens as colas form. Makes me dizzy o_O

I hope Monday was kind to you all.
:peace::love:

Lol @ rosin 1 dental pain nil

But beautiful press man, I want to get a press just to make some amazing looking blunts. I’ve been thinking about making one... me being a sheet metal worker civilian, and a machinist in the military hopefully I should be able to come up with a pretty darn good one

Back
Top Bottom