DD Stable Of Impermanence

They look lovely DD, great stuff on your progress at churning out the medicine! :yummy:
Chur Koro :yummy: it’s getting better all the time.
:passitleft:
:ciao::surf::smokin:
buds a plenty in here brother DD, congrats on all the harvests and fine selection of bud you’ve got. Churrrr
:ganjamon: I have to punch pinch myself some days. Thanks for dropping in, e hoa. Bubba’s Sis scissor hash in a bed of Gorilla Zkittlez in the vape right now and all is well :cool: have an extra puff for me on whatever you got going on there next time you hit it.
Hooves. Please don't try to gaslight us!
Ok, apologies for the confusion. I had @Sugarleaf help me and she is a monkey with prehensile toes. How many appendages is that? I can take off my shoes and count five.
It’s tricky balancing that loupe and the camera, not helped by the both of us needing different prescriptions for our glasses while focusing two 420scope dials, the camera and lining them up. I can’t get pictures that are anything like what I see or what I want to show up here, but it’s fun trying.

Here’s a funny thing. I’ve sometimes reverse-bragged about stalling a plant. In the cup labelled GZ is the cutting which was the first to show roots, back in rock wool under Schrodinger’s dome.

Here are the second and third cuts. Both taken after seeing roots on that first one.

It’s flip day 20 for the one on the right. She is four foot four and still going. Maybe today’s shave will stop her stretching, we’ll see.
Her first two feet are a result of the bottleneck in the Stable. I tend to keep a plant inside the margins of her footprint in veg. As long as a plant just goes vertical from her pot she has until she hits the light before she needs flipping.

Slowly getting some clearance as we’re running them through.

I hope your days are green and going well :green_heart:

Me too!
I've got two going well now!:Namaste::green_heart:
That’s pretty exciting!
Crank those clones, buddy :slide:
You almost want to chuck some small ones into flower just to get some going while you veg out some monsters (and monstrously :lot-o-toke:)

My Jack Herer seeds were detained at the border by customs. Am now sitting on pins and needles, waiting for a summons. Definitely not good, question is how bad. Keeping a low profile, not sure a grow is a good idea this year... Anyway, I will miss growing... Hope all is well with everyone

My Jack Herer seeds were detained at the border by customs. Am now sitting on pins and needles, waiting for a summons. Definitely not good, question is how bad. Keeping a low profile, not sure a grow is a good idea this year... Anyway, I will miss growing... Hope all is well with everyone
Denial comes to mind. Will that work where you're from? Will you talk to a lawyer first?

Whaaat?! I thought you lived somewhere more enlightened, Em’o. Somewhere on the left coast of the US. I had no idea the spectre of prohibition wore anything other than a clown’s mask over there.
ASS! (As a donkyI am allowed to shout that)
Denial comes to mind. Will that work where you're from? Will you talk to a lawyer first?
The fact you get random mail from crazy or creative ex’s while they are on their travels shouldn’t really reflect on the owner of the mail box? People might try to post you stolen human kidneys or anything! It isn’t your fault?

I could understand if you all lived somewhere completely bassackwards like New Zealand fifty years ago today.

Keep us posted, Em’o?!

Are you cobbing what’s left of last year’s harvest and burying it?

As DD said, I thought you were back in Cali where you had the freedom to order seeds.
The chances are that your order was amongst thousands of others seized and it's too much work to chase people, especially in these Covid times, for just a few seeds they're likely to just confiscate and forget. I imagine if they really wanted to catch people they'd let them go thru and then wait a couple of months for them to be growing before making a visit, so if they seize them in the first place they presumably don't have that plan. Bloody disconcerting though.

I used to freak out and climb a wall of worry every time I heard a helicopter overhead, peaking up through curtains wondering if they were eyeballing my grow, and then gradually I realised that they probably all were just going about their business, so now I find myself pretty much unconcerned, I do what I can to create stealth and then that's it, I go about my grow taking the view that they're tucked away and no one is interested, it helps save me the worrying which is a downer.

20210227_171420.jpg

The Post Office is a Federal agency, as is Customs, so no matter how legal we are here in California it isn't legal to ship seeds via the mail.

Denial is the way to go!
I thought that too Shed, then this morning I was perusing the Cool Beans website and read this:
We are based in the USA and offer our services throughout the country. Seeds contain 0% thc and are fully legal under the hemp bill. Please follow your local laws. We do not condone propagating, all content is for informational purposes only. Our seed stock is fresh from the breeders!

All Seeds are considered HEMP Seeds by law. Every seed tested contained less than 0.03% THC

We encourage all customers to follow the laws set forth by their Country, State / Province and local municipalities. Any Seeds sold will be considered sold FOR NOVELTY PURPOSES ONLY! We take no responsibility if they are used in any fashion that can be considered illicit or illegal. All sales are final.

I don't know if they're lying, I hope not!

Back
Top Bottom