So tedious... So worth it

1018182039a.jpg
1018182039.jpg
1018182038.jpg
1018182006.jpg
1018182005h.jpg

Good morning 420! Willow is hanging up in the closet at the moment. The weather here has changed drastically in the last few days and the RH of the room is remaining between 22-30%

I think this bodes decently well for drying Willow before the buds go into a jar to cure.
I'm just now getting to my tent, so I'll post updates on my other girls shortly.

Congrats on the harvest DD! For reference try to bring your drying humidity up! Ideal drying temp and RH is :

65-75’F
50-60% humidity

Anything lower and you risk drying your buds to quickly !
Thanks @Dutchman1990 !
I was wondering if i should switch this cool mist humidifier on. I believe i shall now

Hey all, just wanted to share an observation I just made in my tent. Out of all my plants i only have one in a fabric pot. Interestingly enough, though not surprising, the one in the fabric pot seems to be all-around healthier and growing slightly faster than the others. I'm gonna see if thos continues and compare old pictures just for the sake of curiosity, but it seems like it'll be fabric pots for me now

All my girls that are still in veg got some 2-8-4 today, gonna be switching to 12/12 as soon as the autos finish. The autos all got some 0-0.5-0.7 to help out with their last few weeks of flowering.

Hey all, just wanted to share an observation I just made in my tent. Out of all my plants i only have one in a fabric pot. Interestingly enough, though not surprising, the one in the fabric pot seems to be all-around healthier and growing slightly faster than the others. I'm gonna see if thos continues and compare old pictures just for the sake of curiosity, but it seems like it'll be fabric pots for me now
I swear by fabric pots. They're great. You'll see when you harvest them. Look at the roots in the fabric pot compared to the other pots and the first thing you'll do is go and buy a load of fabric pots lol :)

I swear by fabric pots. They're great. You'll see when you harvest them. Look at the roots in the fabric pot compared to the other pots and the first thing you'll do is go and buy a load of fabric pots lol :)
I believe it! The only down side is, I use the sides of my plastic ones for my plant ties. I've found with my autos that I'm not really a fan of using a screen because the plants are harder to get to and I can't pull them out. I'm sure I'll find another method though!

How are you doing you today, my friend?

Awesome input guys, thank you so much! Knowing me, I'll end up doing a little bit of all of it to see what I like best. I actually read up on supercropping earlier and got to apply it instantly on a wild branch on my cheese. She's already vertical again on the top of the node & has a nice bend that's now higher than the top of the node. So chances are all just do all of it!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviewsforum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom