DEA Administrative Law

The FDA asked for an extension until Monday.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190509-183231_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190509-183231_Drive.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 157
Ok, here is the Update on what all is happening now.

The DEA responded to the SBA Fairness Board SBREFA complaint, they acknowledged everything, but said that the Petition is still under review.

So I took all the correspondences from the 2 back and forths through the SBA Fairness Boars, and sent them to the 10th Circuit to prove that the 10th Circuit made its ruling in error under Rule 59/60.

In DC with the FDA case, I demanded a Jury Trial

The Dallas County District Court scheduled a Non-Jury Trial in Feb 2020 about Religious use on the Texas State level, the other cases are Federal

I have about 25 days left to respond to the Denver County District Court about the Marijuana Enforcement Agency.

I am going to file in the City of Boulder soon against Tom Carr, the City Attorney, because I made some requests via town request things online, and he has taken it into his own hands. And he reported me on gmail in violation of my first Amendment, and doesn't want to let Religion come to Boulder.

And all the Texas Federal Cases are just waiting on Judges who claim to be reading and taking their time.

I now have Federal Executive Complaints against 10-15 Judges.

I want everyone to start using this, it is where to report Fraud, Waste, Abuse and Misconduct about Government. Have you heard "the CIA loses $8 Billion a year" these are the people that do those reports. FraudNet/Reporting Fraud

They handle Federal, State and Local issues. So you can explain anything and everything to them all connected together, from FOIA Requests, to DMV Issues, to Scandals with Judges or Cops or Agents, anything, they will put your information in the correct hands. And I want them to be busy people, I want everyone to use their Complaint system for all Government issues.

Title VI

Section VIII- Proving Discrimination-Retaliation

"Retaliation is a deliberate action used to send a clear message that complaining is unwelcome and risky. It is employed to instill fear in others who might consider making a complaint in the future. Those with cause for complaining are frequently among the most vulnerable in an institution. Once they complain, they are labeled “troublemakers.” Retaliation, and the fear of retaliation, becomes a potent weapon used to maintain the power structure within the institution."

This is now the highest viewed post in the legal section, and everyone should share it and use the information in it to write Articles on personal websites, Blogs, etc, and file with the DEA and FDA.

Religious Marijuana is Federally Legal

Post #25 on the thread has the FDA Address and IND Application you send in to be Exempt from. This is basically a request for Exemption FROM the IND process you are sending in, not an actual IND Application. But they said to put it on the Application.

So wait, how is it legal at the federal level. A lot of great posts but I missed that part.

The easiest way to see it is by looking at Utah v. Mooney, 2004, and Gonzales v. O Centro, 2006. Then for more detail, Normaco v. DEA.

Basically,
All Drug Laws became Treaty based in 1971 after Leary v. US, 1969, cut down Taxed Drug Laws for not being applied Constitutionally. So the States are basically just making Guidance for Drs, with State Medical Boards built on Attainder Case Law. The Federal Government has Authority over Religion, as per the first 2 cases I mentioned, and various Decisions about Federal Form 225 Regulation.

So Religious Exemption is a DEA Form 225 Waiver,
And they refuse to respond. But they will investigate you and try to sleep with your Wife and mess with your Playlist instead of letting it Shuffle. They will not respond to exemption paperwork though. (Which is actually why the Tax Laws were cut down in 1969)

You can also go to your Doctor and talk about IND exemption, after showing them paperwork from this thread.

Not a lot of People see this.

There is the Constitutional Law being Congress established, they Establish Courts, and the President. Then Attainder is outlawed, etc. onto the Bill of Rights and several Amendments.

There is Case Law, whereby Cases are passed down with Rules and Precedent is kept as record and a Tradition is created of honoring norms on the ground as well as the Higher Benches.

There is Congressional Law or Statute Law, Statutory Law, the “Laws” or “Acts” passed by Congress.

Then there is Administrative Law, this is where the Rules are all made for the Judges, Congress People, the White House, etc, and we don’t necessarily look at say a Right from the Bill of Rights, but the Ethical Standards, and Rules of Construction or Congressional Intent, and these kinds of things, where we get into the kind of Roles of the Judges and Congress People and arguing there rather than the Ordinance or Law or Act, it gets to the kind of record of how People were treated in this Country, to read into the Future and for everyone to see in the Administrative Cases. It’s like asking for someone to go through everything tediously with the Rule Book to check for things like the Rule where Local Forms only have to be used if you have access to them.

We are seriously dealing with retarded People here, they just went from the UN, OAS, Kings and Queens all knowing we tapped into something, to listening to YouTube Anarchists and not even Google Scholars, like Minds.com Sargon of Akkad, and then make the argument that I must think Moses is more Ancient than he is, and limiting the Angels and Mammoth Hunters to Phoenicians and Aryans, now completely removing the Jewish aspect, most Semitics, etc, etc, Syria, Mt. Ararat, and for some reason wanting me to be a Greek centered believer and not the Kemetic Hindu I grew up as, really just a confused group of people trying to make me out to be like Hitler instead of Jesus, and they are just making Hitler look good, these retarded people went to Sargon of Akkad the Internet Content Creator, and started ignoring the 75,000 years, and even lying to Angels about me.

So now, we are going to get back to reality. Where my People created Egypt, and everything before and after, the Angels.

Conversion

Zadesmaeil v. Holder, 07-75139 (9th Cir. 2012)

Jian v. Sessions, (5th Cir. 2018)

Toufighi v. Mukasey, 538 F.3d 988 (9th Cir. 2007)

Coles v. Cate, (E.D. Cal. 2011)

Taslimi v. Holder, 590 F.3d 988 (9th Cir. 2010)

Xiao v. Holder, 09-60150 (5th Cir. 2010)

US v. Ballard,

Church of the Holy Trinity

Everyone should Read the Book of Giants, and Enoch 6-15. And look at the People in Arachne's Tapestry, who She Wove about. Then there are Giants that Lived at Sceria with the Phaiakians (Angels). And we all used to Eat Humans, just like Greek Mythology said Chronos used to Eat the Gods, it wasn't Different. And we were just doing what had Developed over Time, and Dogs would Follow us and Eat Humans with us, that is why Dogs are Man's Best Friend now, because we were Training them, and we were all Eating Humans so getting Close to them emotionally just by consuming their Emotional Molecules and Everything. And eventually we Bred in with the Humans (the Fall) and the Dogs became all of our Pets. Cats also come from this and will Eat Your Face after You Die in their Presence, no matter how much You think the Cat Loves you, it will Eat You. Denisovans being closest to Angels, and probably Denisovan Homosapien Mixes, as most of this comes out when there is a Crossroads, being Flesh and Spirit like Angels and their Offspring, or being Mixed Species, etc.

Back
Top Bottom