DEA Religious Exemption Process

Here is the Original Complaint in the County Court, and the Document from the DPS in TX in response to my request for Religious Exemption

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190303-161424_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190303-161424_Drive.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 145
  • Screenshot_20190303-161443_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190303-161443_Drive.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 139
The NSA's Motion to dismiss Claim 2, but let Claim 1 remain

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190314-123005_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190314-123005_Drive.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_20190314-123153_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190314-123153_Drive.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20190314-123212_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190314-123212_Drive.jpg
    436.8 KB · Views: 138
  • Screenshot_20190314-123224_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190314-123224_Drive.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 144
Here is information from an FBI report on me. It basically says that years ago a Congress Person recieved an Email with my protest guide and reported it to the FBI. Then a few years later a Church in North Hollywood reported an updated version (proving it was one I made later) of my protested guide. Then they came and found me when I moved to Colorado in 2017. When they talked to me they asked like 5 different times "do you want to be the leader of a Revolution?". And they told me to run for Political Office, and told me I was "smarter and less violent" than they had expected.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190315-155715_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190315-155715_Drive.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_20190315-155834_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190315-155834_Drive.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20190315-155943_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190315-155943_Drive.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot_20190315-160117_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190315-160117_Drive.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_20190315-160134_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190315-160134_Drive.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 138
  • Screenshot_20190315-160144_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190315-160144_Drive.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 91

Old Congo

Mama Thai

Ciskei

Swazi Gold

Apondo Mystic

Zimlicious

Sotho Heights

Kilimanjaro

Ketama

Parvati

Durban Poison

Panama

Ethopian

African Buzz

Durban

Zambian

Mangu'Carot

Zamal Reunion

Congo Point Noire

Mozambica

Lilly

Once the Collin County/Ken Paxton case is done we will, soon after, start a Religious Plant and Animal Breeding program to begin creating our own Strains/Breeds, so I want to explain how that works for everyone, and I will use the now established "Labradoodle" Breed as an example so everyone can picture it in their mind.

First, the Lab and the Poodle, say the Lab is the Father and the mother is the Poodle. You breed them together and that is called F1.

This would be like when someone has a mix between 2 Breeds, but it can not really be given a name yet, the Genetics are not "Locked in". They will say like "it is a lab poodle cross" instead of "Labradoodle".

To "Lock in" the Genetics, meaning there are still a chance of various Phenotypes, you then have to breed a brother and sister from that litter, or have 2 similar Family lines merging here. The offspring here is known as F2, and is Locked in.

Now, you have less Phenotypes in this litter, it should be just 2 different ones. Maybe a Long Hair Labradoodle and a Short Hair, or Spotted and Solid Color. And from there you can Lock in a Specific Phenotype. Called F3.

This will be one of the main purposes of our Temple(s), and we will be doing this with both Plants and Animals. And we already have F1 Marijuana Breeds, all with the same Malawi Gold father, and mostly Dispensary Strain Mothers, apart from the South African Kwazulu X Malawi Gold cross, which is the Foundation of our THCv family of Strains. And we will begin our Animal Breeding program with Gampr Dogs.

Once the Collin County/Ken Paxton case is done we will, soon after, start a Religious Plant and Animal Breeding program to begin creating our own Strains/Breeds, so I want to explain how that works for everyone, and I will use the now established "Labradoodle" Breed as an example so everyone can picture it in their mind.

First, the Lab and the Poodle, say the Lab is the Father and the mother is the Poodle. You breed them together and that is called F1.

This would be like when someone has a mix between 2 Breeds, but it can not really be given a name yet, the Genetics are not "Locked in". They will say like "it is a lab poodle cross" instead of "Labradoodle".

To "Lock in" the Genetics, meaning there are still a chance of various Phenotypes, you then have to breed a brother and sister from that litter, or have 2 similar Family lines merging here. The offspring here is known as F2, and is Locked in.

Now, you have less Phenotypes in this litter, it should be just 2 different ones. Maybe a Long Hair Labradoodle and a Short Hair, or Spotted and Solid Color. And from there you can Lock in a Specific Phenotype. Called F3.

This will be one of the main purposes of our Temple(s), and we will be doing this with both Plants and Animals. And we already have F1 Marijuana Breeds, all with the same Malawi Gold father, and mostly Dispensary Strain Mothers, apart from the South African Kwazulu X Malawi Gold cross, which is the Foundation of our THCv family of Strains. And we will begin our Animal Breeding program with Gampr Dogs.
Now, a little more advanced is Backcrossing and Double Pair Mating. Double Pair Mating is what I did with the Malawi, and I will continue with the Labradoodle imagery.

If you have 2 Poodle Mothers and 1 Labrador Father and cross both Mothers with the same Father, you get a wider range of Poodle genetics in the F1's. This is Double Pair Mating.

Backcrossing is when you take an F1, F2 or F3 and cross it either with one of the Original Mother or Father Poodles or Labs, or another Pure Poodle or Lab, or, for example, you cross one Dog from your F1 Generation with one from your F2 or F3 Generation.

Black THCv Marijuana Strains

Black Willie Seeds

Vietnamese Combo X Vietnamese Black

Mekong High

Banana Bread

Vietnamese Laughing Grass

Laos Luang Prabang

Black Marijuana Strains (not Purple) contain Melanin in place of Chlorophyll. Melanin is a Human Skin Pigment and is what makes Brown Eyes Brown. It absorbs light.

Now, a little more advanced is Backcrossing and Double Pair Mating. Double Pair Mating is what I did with the Malawi, and I will continue with the Labradoodle imagery.

If you have 2 Poodle Mothers and 1 Labrador Father and cross both Mothers with the same Father, you get a wider range of Poodle genetics in the F1's. This is Double Pair Mating.

Backcrossing is when you take an F1, F2 or F3 and cross it either with one of the Original Mother or Father Poodles or Labs, or another Pure Poodle or Lab, or, for example, you cross one Dog from your F1 Generation with one from your F2 or F3 Generation.

Here is something strange that most people probably do not realize.

Many strains are simply just a certain cut of a certain strain, for example Cindy 99 is just a special cut of Skunk #1, and Green Crack is just a special cut of Skunk #1, and Cheese is just a special cut of Skunk # 1. Skunk # 1 itself is a certain Phenotype of Skunk, which is a wider variety.

Tahoe OG is just an OG Kush variety, and OG Kush comes from Chemdawg, Premium Diesel is just a special cut of Chemdawg. Original Diesel has Chemdawg and Skunk genetics, both with Skunk # 1 in their lines. And there are tons of other examples in the OG/Diesel/Chemdawg line.

And if you take the special cut of Skunk # 1 called Cindy 99, and mix that with the special cut of Skunk # 1 called Cheese, you get a new strain.

Another example is that the Kong strain used to make Danky Kong was a strain that had been being cloned and shared around Colorado dispensaries and had been dubbed "Colorado Kong".

So it is possible to create strains within strains, and make clone only varieties that are only available because it was a weird almost fluke mutant seed that ended up being different than the rest of its brothers and sisters.

So within my new strain, the new breed I make that I use as breeding stock, similarly to Bomb seeds "Bomb # 1" that they use to basically create a new version of every popular strain, but just a bigger plant and bigger yield because of their "Bomb # 1" Genetics. I don't know if mine will be the F1 Phenotype or some random fluke plant, but I'm going to find a plant that has THCV and smells combined in a way that has not been seen before.

Sure, people mix Durban with Cindy, or Durban with Girl Scout Cookies (it's even already in Girl Scout Cookies) and maybe someone grows Malawi Gold, and maybe they even mix it with Diesel. Or they grow Zamdelica, or whatever. But no one has decided that Durban was not going to be their focus, that they were going to mix in as many fruit tones as possible, and that they wanted high THCV. No one has done all of that, and usually when anyone does anything close its with Durban only.

If you don't know much about Hash, this post will be a good starting point to pretty much learn everything about Hash (The first main part will be common hashes, the second main part will be Terpene Enhanced Hashes). First, I will point out that I do not use the word "Concentrates", just like "Cannabis" is an English Word, and "Marijuana" is a Spanish word, and they both mean the same thing. The same is basically true of the English word "Concentrates", the Arabic word "Hashish" and the Sanskrit word "Charas". Now, here are a list of Hashes/Charas, that are common:

THE MORE COMMON FORMS OF HASH:

Bubble Hash (Can be made in different grades)

Rosin (Can be made with a hair straightener)

BHO (Butane Honey/Hash Oil, made with Butane blasted through a tube full of Marijuana. There is also a safer produced form of BHO made with CO2)

Solvent Hash or RSO (RSO is Rick Simpson Oil, made with Naphtha and a Rice Cooker; Solvent Hash generally can be made with various solvents, such as Acetone, Alcohol, Hexene, etc. and can be left to dry or dried out another way. The basic concept is like making tea, and then getting rid of the liquid.)

Polarized Solvent Hash (PSH, is when you take 2 Solvents with different Polarity. For example, most things dissolve in Water, while Marijuana does not. This is why it is hard for Marijuana to be used in Hospitals, as it can not be injected, and will not diffuse in the bloodstream. It will dissolve in Milk, or Butter, or Oil. And Oil and Water do not Mix, they have opposing Polarity. So you get 2 Solvents with opposing polarity, and remove the THC from the Resins. A separatory funnel can be used to make the last part easier)

Scissor Hash or Hand Hash (Made with the material that collects on Scissors or your Hands when harvesting buds; to make it with your hands just get them covered and then rub your hands together and form it into a ball)

Butter (Not Hash, but an Extraction; Put Marijuana in Butter or Oil and heat it up, but not hot enough to Vaporize the THC; then use a Coffee filter or something to separate the solids, and put the butter or Oil in the fridge. You can also do this with Milk)

Distillate (Distillate is made with a Still, the same way as getting Alcohol from water; This is how "Reagent Grade" plant extracts are made)

Reflux (A more difficult, form of Solvent extract that allows you to use less solvent; as well as do things like Isomerization at the end. Isomerization could probably also be done with Distillate)

TERPENE ENHANCED HASHES (Newer Hashes)

The first and best example of Terpene Enhanced Hash is LHO. Similar to BHO, but instead of Butane Hash/Honey Oil, it is Limonene Hash/Honey Oil. The Limonene does not completely evaporate like the Butane (mostly) does, it stays in the Hash. And it is not a Contaminate, but a benefit. It makes the hash better, and has won a Cannabis Cup. You still Vacuum Purge it like Butane Hash to get all the Contaminates out, but the Limonene stays.

Live Resin. Live Resin is BHO made from fresh buds instead of Cured buds, so they have all their Fresh Terpenes, not evaporated by the Curing process (Curing basically = letting it dry out right). And the buds are kept in a Freezer until they are used. This creates Hash with more Terpenes in it than normal.

Sauce or Terpene Juice. This is almost the same as LHO, but instead of making the extraction with the Terpene, you just add the Terpene to the Hash afterwards, and it is done with many Terpenes, not just Limonene. The thing that makes Sativa different from Indica is the Terpenes, they both contain THC as their main active ingredient, but the Terpenes add the other effects.

Lastly, no one is really doing this at all as far as I know, but I have made BHO before with added Lemongrass. So I added Lemongrass with Marijuana to the Tube, then blasted the BHO through. Theoretically, this means that the BHO contained not only THC, but also Myrcene and Limonene (which are also in Marijuana). And the Hash was stronger, and acted faster, than normal Hash according to multiple people. There has been research on the effects of Myrcene and Limonene on THC, but no one is really taking other plants and mixing them. Other examples of plants with the same Terpenes as Marijuana include Pine (Pinol), Rosemary (Pinol), Lavender (Linalol), Uziza (Caryophyllene, which actually acts on the CB2 receptor and causes munchies, and is the actual molecule that Police dogs use to Identify Marijuana). So you could add these plants to a BHO tube, or an LHO extraction, or a Butter extraction, and your Hashes/Extractions will have different effects and flavors and smells than other people's.

I am going to explain how my Marijuana Strains are different than every other Marijuana strain.

You have probably heard of Durban Poison. This is a Landrace African Strain, which means it didn't come from a Breeder, the seeds were found and sold straight out of the wilderness. Durban Poison is 2% THCv, and everyone notices that it is a unique and different strain, and no one tries it and says "I never want any Durban Poison ever again". An example of a Durban cross strain is Girl Scout Cookies, which is Durban F1 X OG Kush, and Girl Scout Cookies is a Dispensary Staple.

What I have done, is gotten Malawi and South African Kwazulu. 2 Strains that are African Landrace, straight out of the Wilderness, and that are much much more rare than Durban Poison, and I have combined them together. And there is no information online about how much THCv is in Malawi or South African Kwazulu, but it is much higher in THCv than Durban Poison. Durban Poison is good, but the highest THCv you get with Durban is 2%.

I also mixed the Malawi with Banana Crack, Strawberry Diesel, Strawberry Stardawg, and Danky Kong. The comparison here would be Girl Scout Cookies, except that I am using Malawi instead of Durban, and Malawi is much stronger and much rarer than Durban, so I will be pulling out some lost Genetics. Think of the square with the cross in it with the blue eyes and brown eyes, or yellow pea pods and green pea pods, and then rr Rr RR etc, representing the different genes. I am going to be pulling out some hidden genes.

And with the Flavor Strains, you could compare this Genetic effect to Cherry Pie. Cherry Pie is Durban X Grandaddy Purp. Somehow, that made a Cherry Strain. I just mixed Malawi with 2 Strawberry Strains and a Banana Strain.

These Genetics are going to change things. And I'm not even done yet. In a few weeks I will get the other Strain that is going to be mixed in to take the THCv levels off the charts.

Hinduism is the only Ancient World Religion that has survived through Abraham, Jesus and Muhammed and is practiced by 15% of the World's current population. India is the only country in which the people living there are still using the same Temples and Holy Sites that they used over 4500 years ago when the first Hindu Holy Book, the Rig Veda, was written. Marijuana has been a part of every large society, from Ancient China, India and Egypt, to Ancient Greece, Rome and the Middle East and Europe. The word Indica means "From India" the word Sativa means "To Cultivate". The word "Ganja" comes from the Ganges River and the word "Kush" comes from the Hindu Kush Mountains, where it is believed the first Marijuana seeds came from. Lord Shiva is the Lord of Marijuana, the Lord of Bhang. Shiva is what happens when you smoke Marijuana, Shiva is what happens when you Dance. Shiva is simply a force of Nature and can not be denied. The DEA allows for corporations to legally Manufacture, Import (through customs), Distribute/Sell, etc, Marijuana (by the Ton), Coca leaf and Cocaine (by the ton), substances like LSD, 2C-I, DOM, etc, there are companies that have licenses to Manufacture or Import not 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 substances, but some places are allowed to Manufacture and Import 50+ Schedule I and Schedule II substances. And in August 2016 the opened up registration for companies to begin doing this with Marijuana, as the University of Mississippi was the only place allowed to do it under Federal law before (for the Federal Marijuana patients), and this was seen by the DOJ as a Monopoly, so the DEA opened up registration.

The way this works is called DEA form 225, protocol found in 21 CFR 1301.18; 81 FR 53846. And the Free Exercise Clause states that Congress shall make no laws to prohibit the Free Exercise of Religion. If a corporation has been given a right or opportunity, that same right or opportunity must be given to Religions. The way the courts have stated it previously is that "If Marijuana laws are equally applied to everyone, then we can apply them to your Religion", well they are no longer being equally applied to everyone.

United States v. E.C. Knight Co 156 US 1 (1895)
Swift & Co v. United States 196 US 375 (1905)
Normaco v. DEA, No. 02-1211 (DC Cir. 2004)
John Doe Inc v. DEA 484 F.3d 561 (DC Cir. 2007)

This right must be afforded to Religions whether or not they are mainstream
Cutter v. Wilkinson 544 US 709 (2005)
Obergefell v. Hodges 576 US _ (2015)

All Sacraments - being "Sacred Food" - are not "Drugs" as defined under 21 USC S 321(g)(1) of the FD&C Act which defined a "Drug" as "An article that is intended for the use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals and articles (other than food) intended to affect the structure or function of the body of man or other animals".

"But beyond all these matters, no purpose of action against Religion can be imputed to any legislation, State or National, because this is a Religious People. This is Historically true. From the discovery of this continent to the present hour"
Church of the Holy Trinity v. United States 143 US 457 (1892)

A Law is only a Law if it fulfills Constitutional promises, the Constitution being the only thing that allows laws to exist, via the Commerce Clause, etc. But Congress shall not write Laws that prohibit Religion.
Hilton v. Guyot 159 US 113 (1895)
Walz v. Tax Comm'n of City of New York 397 US 664 (1970)
Leary v. United States 395 US 6 (1969)
United States v. Alfonso D. Lopez Jr. 514 US 549 (1995)
United States v. Alvarez 567 US _ (2012)

A Church is not much different in nature than a State, see Texas v. White 74 US 700 (1868). Religion is a form of COMITY INTER GENTES from AFFLATUS. The Separation of Church and State in the Establishment Clause exists because of the fact that Religion used to be the State, as it is now in Vatican City and the Holy See, Churches may be a party to CONCORDAT see Ponce v. Roman Catholic Church 210 US 296 (1908); Respublica v. DeLongchamps 1 US 111 (1784); Serban Orthodox Diocese v. Milivojevich 426 US 696 (1976); Presbyterian Church v. Hull Church 393 US 440 (1969).

"The term "Religious Exercise" includes any Exercise of Religion, whether or not compelled by, or central to, a system of Religious belief."
42 USC S 2000cc-5(7)(a)

"The general characteristics of Schedule I substances cannot carry the day"
Gonzales v. O Centro Espirita Beneficente Uniao do Vegetal 546 US 418 (2006)
Church of the Holy Light of the Queen v. Eric Holder, No. 13-35058 (9th Cir. 2014)

"Congress must first enact a Law criminalizing an activity, attach a penalty, and give the Federal courts Jurisdiction"
Hudson v. United States 522 US 93 (1997)

"Congress shall make no Laws prohibiting the Free Exercise of Religion"
The Free Exercise Clause of the 1st Amendment

"If a Government confronts an individual with a choice that pressures the individual to forgo a Religious practice, whether by imposing a penalty or withholding a benefit, then the Government has burdened the individuals Free Exercise of Religion"
Sherbert v. Verner 374 US 398 (1963)

"Even neutral laws can be used Unconstitutionally"
Yick Wo v. Hopkins 118 US 356 (1886)
42 USC S 2000bb(a)(2)

"Conduct business in accordance with their Religious beliefs"
Burwell v. Hobby Lobby 573 US _ (2014)

Laws can not Covertly or Overtly forbid the practice of any Religion
Church of Lukumi Babalu Aye v. Hialeah 508 US 520 (1993)
United States v. Price 383 US 787 (1966)

Back
Top Bottom