DEA Religious Exemption Process

I wrote some very detailed information about Drug Testing here is anyone needs it

This link is to the Small Business Administration (SBA) Ombudsman complaint form, they will tell the Agency to respond in 30 Business days. Anyone who wants to support the cause, one of the most beneficial things you could do is submit a Complaint about a Federal Agency. Just fill it out, tell them you are with the Religious Marihuana Coalition and that a Federal Agency is overregulating your Religion. If you need help, contact me. I will also post example of my complaints here in the Comments. Let's get a Religious Marihuana fire burning under their asses.
SBA - Could Not Set Session Cookies
Screenshot_20200730-222556_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20200730-222621_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20200730-222543_Drive.jpg

If anyone thinks you can't sue the Government, Sovereign Immunity, etc. This is how you file properly to not have to worry about that.

First the Federal Government, File an SF-95 with the Agency. This is a claim for Damages or Wrongful Death by Government. It falls under the Federal Tort Claims Act. This is what all the esoteric "Tort Reform" talk is about.

Send it to the Agency, they can choose to respond or ignore you. After 180 days, 6 months, or after they respond (whichever is first), you can sue them in Federal Court and have 90 days to do so. If the 90 days runs up you have to start over, and it has to include new facts.

Then you can file in any Federal Court, or go to Federal Claims Court which is literally meant for these cases. You can find forms here.

The best way to start, before all this, is the SBA Ombudsman comment form on the SBA Ombudsman website, just to get a record of you communicating with them. That way they will understand the SF-95 when you send it to them in the first place and might not ignore it.

Screenshot_20200801-153943_Drive.jpg

Gallagher v. Austin Police Dep't, 1:16-CV-527-RP (W.D. Tex. Mar. 21, 2017)

Kerr v. New Orleans Police Department, No. 2:2013cv00525 (E.D. La. 2013)

I am the DEA now basically, And Texas AG in terms of Religious Exemption. The people occupying those roles are too busy trying to find females to give Meth and turn out, raping them while they are in Paranoid Delirium unable to function. That's what Texas' Tax dollars do.

I am morally above the DEA, I thought they were Pharmacy Chemists, they are not.

So wait, how is it legal at the federal level. A lot of great posts but I missed that part.

The easiest way to see it is by looking at Utah v. Mooney, 2004, and Gonzales v. O Centro, 2006. Then for more detail, Normaco v. DEA.

Basically,
All Drug Laws became Treaty based in 1971 after Leary v. US, 1969, cut down Taxed Drug Laws for not being applied Constitutionally. So the States are basically just making Guidance for Drs, with State Medical Boards built on Attainder Case Law. The Federal Government has Authority over Religion, as per the first 2 cases I mentioned, and various Decisions about Federal Form 225 Regulation.

So Religious Exemption is a DEA Form 225 Waiver,
And they refuse to respond. But they will investigate you and try to sleep with your Wife and mess with your Playlist instead of letting it Shuffle. They will not respond to exemption paperwork though. (Which is actually why the Tax Laws were cut down in 1969)

You can also go to your Doctor and talk about IND exemption, after showing them paperwork from this thread.

Soon we will basically be putting together the Rules for all of this, we are creating Currencies and helping the Government understand the Farm Bill and RFRA, DEA Form 225, etc. We have already been teaching everyone for years, if you Google "DEA RFRA" you will find people that have started since 2017 mostly, which is when I began writing on the Subject and getting it out for everyone.

Recently, when we started the Van Kush Rewards Currency, the DEA told Chinese Labs that we were scammers with no evidence of that, told them we I was pretending to be DEA Agent even for saying everyone learned from me, that's all I said, and then they had a voicemail where when you called the Dallas DEA it talked about this, but I was never charged with anything, I was never arrested, or questioned, it was basically just a Gossip campaign by the DEA.

We are now Launching Van Kush Beauty Token, Van Kush Token, and Cushite Currencies of all kinds, while continuing to teach everyone, and continuing our Soap Business and getting more into the Hemp Industry than we had before with just our CBD Soap. A lot of things are going to start happening soon and we will keep everyone updated and informed,

The DEA is learning from us, and what we will begin to do is show everyone how all of these things Work, and anyone coming in looking up at the Big Bad DEA, Trembling, telling them "I use this Religiously" or "We want to take this to Market", they can come to us first, and we will deal with the DEA, and they will know us and our Currencies, and they will start receiving proper Paperwork from someone who might otherwise not know what to do, and that person will have the support of our experience and position.

We will teach the DEA, the DEA will learn from us, and because we are here doing this they will have to consider the position they are in, and how they handle things, like having a Union to deal with instead of a bunch of Individual workers answering only to their individual families, you have a Collective that is bargaining and arguing with the DEA.

The DEA has a History of this from when they were Raiding Dispensaries, they stopped because it became a Public Spectacle, the DEA wanted to be the Big Bad DEA, to these retailers, and they were confronted with Regular people telling them to Fuck off, and everyone forming Human Chains and fighting them as they came in. We just have to show them they can't fuck with us, and they won't. And we'll do that by just being better than them at their own job, they aren't really sure what they are doing anyways.

Alexander the Great Built a Zeus Temple, on a Ba'al Temple

Alexander the Great did not do this in a Vacuum.

Similarly to the Brainwashing Program I experienced early in my life (see previous Threads), I think another real World series of events can bring enlightenment to the Crypto Community. But, this is instead of a Brainwashing Program, and early Nation Building Program.

Hannibal Barca was son of Hamilcar Barca, who had fought the 1st Punic Wars, which was basically a Racial War with Rome, it was not specifically on Racial Lines but Rome v. Everyone (Specifically Africa), but there are many Theories of what happened, I have even read that Rome would not allow Carthaginians to attend their Schools, which is very Brexit, which itself was a little White Nationalist guided. If they were not allowing Africans to go to Roman Schools, that seems very petty on the Roman side.

But,
The Romans found a Carthaginian Boat, which is a story seen through time. Adam and Eve are ignorant of their Nudity until the Serpant makes them Aware, then the Fallen Angels or Jewish Demons like Azazel. The Phaiakians in the Argonaut Story, and Phaiakians in Homer's Books. The Phaiakians say "We have never met a Stranger", which usually is interpreted to mean they are Primitive or Isolated, but really you can see it as the Greeks being Isolated. The Greeks, after Gigantomachy where they defeat Macedonian Giants by locking them under Italian Volcanoes are soon after taught Metal Working, so we can see that Blacksmithing was being kept from them, and was taught to them through the Sentian Pirates who the Greeks call "Of Wild Speech", and the Italians talk to them but Greeks don't. So it is clear from this the Zeus/Jupiter Lineage is seen as Inferior.

In Zeus' own Birth Myth, Time/Chronos is eating up the Gods to keep them from taking over. Zeus is swapped for a Stone and hidden in a Beecave on Malta. So that begins Titanomachy, where the rejected Gods are freed by Rhea's decision to hide Zeus who breaks them free. The same story in Prometheus, who gives the Humans Fire from the Gods, and a Zeus Bird eats his liver every day. Atlas was a Titan and Associated with Phaiakians and Sentians, Phaiakians being the Giants, Atlas being Mauritania.

This can also be seen as part of what Arachne is talking about in the Weaving Contest, when Athena comes out of Zeus' headache to then later have that Weaving Contest, where Arachne shows Zeues Raping the King Phoenix/King Agenor Matriarchs, this being tied to Sais, and pre-Greek Delos.

But Hamiclar was there to do that,
To Fight back the White Scourge.
He was chosen by the Carthaginian Council because they knew he would not surrender, so they sent him to Negotiate the Peace Terms.

I began this post meaning to get deeper into Hannibal, but I don't want to overload everyone. So tomorrow I will get into how Hannibal was Nation Building in Hispania (even Minting Currency), and ending Rome's Ability to Make War.

I will start off the Continuation with Hercules, Hercules is a symbol of the Monarchy. And Hercules was a God spread by Phoenicians, and Phoenicians are seen as the driving force behind Christian Trade (Crimson, Royal Purple, Club/Mace/Wand/Septer, etc) after they first instituted Hercules.

This next part is not based on any Archaelogical Find (the rest is evidenced already), but on the Mytholgy, it seems that the Phoenicians would choose a person, or they would come and ask their people to select a person, or the Chief King would bring in a female from each Region like Powhattan. If we just use Powhattan as an example, we could see that each State type Region under the Federal Powhattan Chiefdom sends a Woman, and her children from Powhattan are then a Royal family in the State Region. Another example is Socrates, Socrates was not sent as a King, but he was sent as a Peasant like Jesus, this can be seen as similar to the "Half-Shod" Jason walking into town to Challenge the King, after his education under the Centaur Chiron. This is also kind of similar to Viracocha in Native American Myth, who comes like a Socrates Figure but is much more accepted, and Strangely his father is basically Zeus, just like Hercules.

But Hannibal Barca, he was raised on a Mountain full of Iberian and African mercenaries fighting Rome. Speaking all languages, with all Nations of people around them, even Roman spies working for them. Hamiclar sets up New Carthage after the War, in Spain/Portugal, so there was a 2nd Nation almost.

The Carthaginian Council did not even see New Carthage as an extension of Carthage and felt themselves that New Carthage might be a threat to Carthage, until Hannibal sent a Tribute so they knew he felt he was doing their will.

He then began Minting Currencies with Hercules, this is a High Level of Understabding. This is not a Cave Man or a Barbarian, this is a highly advanced individual who is able to Form a Nation without his own Nation around him, he is not sent like Christopher Columbus to the United States under the Crown, Hannibal was the Crown of New Carthage, and had the ability to Mint a Currency to back that up, and to then train Tribal Warriors into a Cohesive Unit, with the Currency as part of that. This is a highly highly capable individual.

He then lays siege on a Roman ally who is within the 1st Punic War's Treaty with Rome, and after he takes the City they send a Diplomat to ask Carthage to send Hannibal as a Prisoner, they say:

"No"

Likely no different than Hamiclar fighting back the White Scourge, they couldn't let this highly advanced mind fall into the hands of the White Zeus lineage, can you imagine
if Hannibal had been like Polybius? Homer means "Hostage".

The Roman then says,

"I hold in the folds of my Toga Peace, or War, which will you have?"

They go off to discuss, when they come back they say,

"You pick"

The Romans chose War, and Hannibal goes to stop them. He then retires to Italy afterwards. If Rome wanted their Prisoner, they should have just taken him, but they were not capable.

Apparently Dallas and Sasha Shulgin have more of a connection than I had known before even though we were already writing Dallas guides mentioning the spiritual movement happening many times with people unaware of what is happening.

DFW is about to be part of something that hasn't really happened anywhere but maybe Haight-Ashbury, with a much broader less exclusive Collegiate group with the Experience from all the decades before.

I’m about to take the DEA and FBI offices in Dallas in 2023 if FirstNet doesn’t pay for Transgressions against God. We have a kind of Atlantean Network comparable to the British Empire if the Island sank and everyone forgot they existed, and they somehow came back and remembered they existed 40,000 years later.

CNN is a bunch of retarded People, maybe 6 years ago I was going to write a Book called Revolutionary Ethics and created an Outline, and Jeffrey Toobin was watching on my Computer and got jealous and made a Patty Hearst Series, because I wrote about her Privately on my computer. And they are doing that Jealous thing again now.

Everyone should Learn about what Gris Gris are, an example would be like the Table of Nations, or the 12 Tribes of Israel, Kept as a Chart. It could be the Chakras, there are all kinds of Things that can be Organized within the Gris Gris. Maybe even just Quotes to get Through this or that, or to Lead to this or that.

Back
Top Bottom