Dead looking Brown spots on my leaves

Bigwood863

Hi I'm on my First grow and I getting some Brown spots on my leaves that look like dead spots. I'm growing BCBUDS animal cookies and I'm 30 days into flower after a 3 month veg. I'm using advanced nutrients jungle juice 2 part bloom nutrients. I'm doing 3 tsp each part per gallon of water and there under a 400 Watt hps bulb. I've put alot of time into her and I want her to be healthy. Any help would be appreciated. I have pictures but not sure How to post em here, I'll be working on that now lol thanks.

20140121_115608.jpg
20140121_115600.jpg
20140121_115547.jpg

No I'm careful to only water under Tha bottom leaves, I mist Tha plant daily but use plain ph'ed tap water that sits for a day or two first. It's only on some of Tha mid to lower leaves.

There is no real need to mist your plants once they have gone past the seedling stage. Misting once in a while to clean the plant up is fine but regular misting can lead to leaf damage especially under HID lighting. I would also look on the underside of the leaves to see if there is any evidence of pests.

OK good to know. I have some some clones that are about 6 weeks old that are Goin into flower in 2 weeks so I'll definitely stop misting them and hopefully that will help. If there is pests is neem oil a good solution for them or is it not good for the buds?

your leaf damage is irregular and appears to be caused by your misting of the plant. Water droplets can magnify the light and burn the leaves of your plants.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Awesome thanks for Tha charts and info. That's good news to me as that is an easy thing to fix. I'll definitely still be on Tha lookout for pest too. Tha chart is gonna be really helpful!!!

Back
Top Bottom