Type: Hybrid

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: Bright to medium green nugs with LOTS of orange hairs

Smell: Sweet citrus/petrol scent — strong, but not overpowering

Taste: Smooth and sweet cannabis flavor

Buzz Type: Body high

Buzz Length: 2+ hours

Best Medicinal Use: Depression and General pain relief — joint and muscles

Overall: This is yet another strain that I haven't come across before, and having followed The Dead back in the 80's (yep, I was a Deadhead), I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see what kind of "Long Strange Trip" this strain would produce. Deadhead OG is reportedly a cut from the famed Chem Dog '91 lineage crossed with a variety of SFV OG. The dense bright green nugs are covered in frost, resulting in a fantastic hybrid with strong medicinal qualities. I found Deadhead OG's buzz staged — in that the relaxing body high hit first with the upbeat depression-cutting buzz setting in about 20 minutes later. While you never really know the exact lineage of what you're smoking, the strong medicating buzz really reminded me of Chem Dog (still one of my top 10 strains - EVER).

DeadHead_OG_RVC_6-2011-1.jpg

DeadHead_OG_RVC_6-2011-1-2.jpg

DeadHead_OG_RVC_6-2011-2.jpg

DeadHead_OG_RVC_6-2011-3.jpg

DeadHead_OG_RVC_6-2011-4.jpg

DeadHeadOG_RVC_6-2011-1m.jpg

DeadHeadOG_RVC_6-2011-2m.jpg

DeadHeadOG_RVC_6-2011-3m.jpg

Very high potent, hits fast and works into a comfortable relaxing body buzz. It smells fuely/skunk with a slight hint of lemon pledge and tastes the same as the smell.

This is the famed Original 91 chemdawg AKA the skunk VA cut. As it was the only verified cut chem gave out. His online screen name is Skunk VA. Hence the reference. The legend of legends. The creator of so many legendary strains like OG Kush, Sour Diesel and so forth. This cut was crossed to my SFV OGK F4 male. Think Lemon Funk skunk

Back
Top Bottom