DeadTour's 400watt closet

Here's a seedling that didn't make it. It honestly wasn't in bad shape, I just took the 4 best looking ones. But this seedling was over a week and had such a small root ball. I have to say the MG potting soil around here SUX!!! lol

IMG_00641.JPG

Oh I agree with you Pan and L8. I just have more choice bagseed which I know could get me some decent middies. So I must make room, nature vs. nurture. The FFOF is great and I love how it smells, so organic!! I just peeked in the closet and they're still in transplant shock, as I'm not seeing the growth picking up. It looks like I got about 4 beans that have popped in the new batch so far, so they get another 24hrs in the wet papper towel. :ciao:

Hello all, well I just wanted to give a quick update with the closet. The 4 transplanted seedlings are doing pretty good, some more than others, yet all show new growth. Not quite "exploding" with growth or anything. Yet compared to a pic I shot 11 days ago they're huge!! Why does time seem to SLOW down for me lol oh well. I ended up getting 8 more beans in the soil, into some 6" pots I got for free on my last visit to the shope! All is well, I found out I'll be going to the Shoreline Dead show, and a show in the LA colosum I believe, that happens in less than two weeks!!!! And I'm out of buds till tomorrow due to my connect being out of town, so I'm wondering if I smoke one of my seedlings at this point will it do anything?????????

J/K :cheesygrinsmiley:

i dont think it would do anything because its not old enough for thc to be produced so it would get you high maybe a headache? lol And my grow also has seem slow i think because we are just on top of it anticipating what might happen!

LOL I was jus messin L8, thanks for replying and not typing you're a newbie instead. I'm just impatiant for sure!!! I'll post pics like friday or saturday and see if you guys and gals see a difference. Its cool cause on a couple the newest sets of leaves emerging are growing straight up towards the light, so they've perked up to say the least.

PS

Nice job on acquiring your second rep mark!!!!!

They're coming around for sure!

I'm holding out to post full pics until Saturday, which is 1 full week after transplant, Ok here's a preview lol..........

IMG_0068_2_.JPG

Yes l8 they are very healthy, and it looks like they will be getting watered and fed this time round. And guess what out of the new seedlings look who wants to show up in the garden again....

IMG_00741.JPG

Ok I need some help trying to figure out the odds of having two 3 set plants from two totally different bags of mids???? Same source though hummm

Hey Grandpa, nice to see you drop by!! Thank you for your kind words!

High Poke Smot Thanks for stopping by! You're more than welcome to my thread!

High l8:ciao:

IMG_00741.JPG

Ok I need some help trying to figure out the odds of having two 3 set plants from two totally different bags of mids???? Same source though hummm

Do you live near a nuclear plant...... :smokin: That is weird as hell..... Specially from different bags. I wonder what they fed their crops... Looks good Dead...:peace:

Back
Top Bottom