DeadTour's 400watt closet

LiveTour

I lilttle intro for myself, I LOVE TO GROW MARIJUANA!!!!! I have a cat and a dog a.k.a. "the kids" Now I live in a pretty major US city with plenty of SENSI, yet in my part of town I've yet to meet a connection for SENSI in over three years! So I've decided to grow some for myself. My last garden a few years ago had Nirvana's Big Bud and White Widdow, which turned out nice. This time around I'm running with some bagseed to work out the kinks with myself. I've always had a problem with over-watering..... The closet is 8' tall, 23" deep and 36" wide. A switchable digital 400watt balast and a 440cfm can fan. So the first pic is them on 4/16 and the second is this morning 4/22. The seedling in the upper right is 17days old the rest about 10. They've been battling overwatering and high ph......

Two were watered this morning with 6.3ph water and the run off was still at 7.6!!! They are going to be moved to 6" process to finish the veg period off with. The medium will be FF Ocean Forest with extra perlite.

IMG_00082.JPG

IMG_00462.JPG

Thank you all! I appreciate all the positive feedback! Ms. Fox there is also a 24 inch box fan in the closet that never really gets into the pics. So I'm really pushing the air for the stems ;). I feel welcome here! Peace

So 1 more pic in their starter pots......Tomorrow 4 of them are going into 6" pots with the FF ocean forest x extra perlite and maybe some other goodies. I plan on germinating 10 more choice bag seeds tonight.

I'm sorry but these seedlings look shabby, but Hey I'm really putting in the effort needed at this point foward to raise my cannabis children in a stable inviroment, and in all aspects.

IMG_00503.JPG

No you're right its a 400watt mh now, but I'm going to switch to a hps once I go to flower :) but 400 watt the whole way through

Thanks Pan and L8, there're are 4 that could be salvagable.

Today is the day for another trip to my hydro shope. On the list:

2 x 37quart bags of Fox Farm OF

2 x bags of perlite (not sure of the size)

1 x eco plus carbon filter

10 x start planter pots

Pics will come tonight......

Hey Pan thanks for stopping by, and yes 2nd generation dead head here heh. I'll be in San Fransico for their May 9th show and Nor Cal for the following show. And we are going to meet my buddies close friend who's a medicinal grower. Hopefully he'll have some big beauties in the back that I can get a picture standing next to we'll see :)

Ok so it took a few hours and a couple hundred $$, and here is the finished product, running nice at this moment. Wow!!! that carbon filter was kinda heavy to hold up and wrap the chain around :). Here's some pics of the events tonight.

IMG_00512.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_00581.JPG

IMG_0065.JPG

Thank you L8!! I feel good things a-coming.....
So I was concerned about the route of the ducting, but it seems to not bother the 440cfm can fan. after an hour the closet was at 74F and 36%RH. The humidity is raising already due to the air not being exchanged so fast. So what do you fellow growers suggest about watering the newly transplanted seedlings? The soil is still damp tonight so I'm not really worried about it.

Back
Top Bottom