Dean West’s Growing Cannabis 101: Perpetual Growing Using Organic Super-Soil

I messaged them bro hope I helped he actually reminded of something I haven't been Remembering. Thanks buddy. Anytime try to help what I know.

Yeah he was pretty technical sounded like you when talking about thoes bottles nutrients, thanks brother
Same way I feel about your list of Los lol English please lol

@420 I would like to close this failed attempt , I had to take some time away to better my knowladge , I was struggling with every grow I somehow lost my drive and got lazy, I had to do an overhaul from my water source to what I’m putting into the soil and the steps I had to take prior to even being able to plant into that soil . So now I have started a new journal with my new system in place , it’s already started you guys that have followed me can see me there . Thanks to all who helped me along the way . My main failures were my crappy water source , and not properly composting my amendments into the medium , and keeping the microbiology alive throughout the grow .
I started my first actual “ True living organics” run and I am amazed at the results

@420 I would like to close this failed attempt , I had to take some time away to better my knowladge , I was struggling with every grow I somehow lost my drive and got lazy, I had to do an overhaul from my water source to what I’m putting into the soil and the steps I had to take prior to even being able to plant into that soil . So now I have started a new journal with my new system in place , it’s already started you guys that have followed me can see me there . Thanks to all who helped me along the way . My main failures were my crappy water source , and not properly composting my amendments into the medium , and keeping the microbiology alive throughout the grow .
I started my first actual “ True living organics” run and I am amazed at the results
I'll ask @Justin Goody to check and move this :thanks:

Meanwhile, this might help your followers :goodjob:

I'll ask @Justin Goody to check and move this :thanks:

Meanwhile, this might help your followers :goodjob:
Okay thank you it seems people change so fast , is @Justin Goody the guy to talk when we need some administrative help ?Thank you for taking time to clear that uo for me I took a while away from growing and journaling, I think teddy edwards was the guy last time i was actively posting , I appreciate the help mr.420 himself , I am so suprised the creator actually responded to me, just goes to show how amazing this website is I would not be as successful as I am in the grow today if it wasn’t for the all the people they make this such an amazing website, it’s the biggest cannabis think tanks on the planet
Thank you @Justin Goody

Okay thank you it seems people change so fast , is @Justin Goody the guy to talk when we need some administrative help ?Thank you for taking time to clear that uo for me I took a while away from growing and journaling, I think teddy edwards was the guy last time i was actively posting , I appreciate the help mr.420 himself , I am so suprised the creator actually responded to me, just goes to show how amazing this website is I would not be as successful as I am in the grow today if it wasn’t for the all the people they make this such an amazing website, it’s the biggest cannabis think tanks on the planet
Thank you @Justin Goody
Justin checks/moves journals, so I thought I'd save Teddy the task of tagging Justin, after you tagged me :high-five:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom