Untildeath

Ive been growing here and there for a wile. I recently purchased a new Hydro system that Ive been wanting now for years. Here is the list of parts.
Sorry its not better organized.

- Illuminated Microscope 60x
- multi flow 6 pot add-on kit
- Multi Flow 12 Pot System - With Hydroton
- Hydroton Growing Media
- Dutch Master Advance Grow 5 Liters A & 5 Liters B
- Dutch Master Advance Flower 5 Liters A & 5 Liters B
- CWP Instruments - 24/7 Nutrient Monitor
- Rapitest 4-Way Analazer Model 1880
- B&W Poly 10'x10' 5.5 mil
- Earth Juice Natural Up 2 Pound
- Earth Juice Natural Down 1.6 Pound
- ActiveAir Hygro-Thermometer
- Ario 4 Aerator (min.reservoir depth of 12")
- CO2 Green Pad - 12" x 18" Pad - 5 Pack x4
- 1000 Watt Sodium/Halide Switchable 8 Inch Cool Tube Grow Light system
- SolarMax Veg - 1000 Watt Metal Halide Bulb - Universal
- PM Wash Gallon
- Hormex Rooting Liquid Concentrate 16 Ounces
- Eco Plus 8 Inch Fan 740 CFM
- Aluminum Duct Tape - 120 yards
- Pargro Rockwool 3"x3"x2.5" Block No Hole
- Air Duct 8"-25' Insulated
- Dutch Master Gold Range Replicator, 60 ml (2 oz)
- Hot House - Heat Mat, Tray, Insert, 6 Inch Dome
- Pargro Rockwool 6"x6"x6" Block With Hole Case of 24 x4(Cut to use)
- Bond Precision Tip Pruner
- Tarp Zip-Up Zipper System
- Phat Muffler 30" x 8"
- 2 ft. Fluorescent Grow Light Fixture
- Jump Start 2' (stand only)
- Uvonair 3000 Standard OZONE Generator
- Orca Grow Film 54" x 50FT Roll
- Orca Grow Film Seam Tape
- Active Air - Duct Fan Speed Adjuster
- Stealth RO100 Reverse Osmosis Filter - 3 Stage - 100 GPD
- Hydro-logic Float Valve 1/4"
- General Hydroponics Dry pH Up 2.2 Pounds
- General Hydroponics Dry pH Down 2.2 Pounds
- Dutch Master Saturator Gold 1L

My plants are in their 2nd week of flowering now. I have 3 parents and the rest are clones off of them. I topped once then trained the rest of the time. I get huge root balls and very thick stalks.

Here are some picts.
Pantry_264.JPG

Pantry_232.JPG

Pantry_228.JPG

Pantry_234.JPG
Pantry_236.JPG
Pantry_243.JPG
Pantry_248.JPG
Pantry_249.JPG
Pantry_278.JPG
Pantry_281.JPG
Pantry_282.JPG

They are on 12/12 , 5.8 ph, 950ppm, water temp 68, 40% humidity.
Ill add updates every Sunday. Please ask questions and give me some advice also if you like.

So what do you all think?

Its Untildeath. Like "til death do us part" Ill smoke till I die ect. :tokin:

you can still call me "D" hehe.

OG I was told. I haven't grown OG in the past so I have no way to confirm it. Started from seeds. I also have four in there from BC.(Indoor Mix) They look like a tundra but I'm not sure. I really hope they are.

I want some ATF really bad for a future genetic project.(OG x ATF) Medical potency. Any Ideas?

7/31/12 3hrs before night cycle
3 went male. Good thing is that I purchased those seeds and they we NOT my OGs. Every seed Ive gotten from this seed co. has turned male. I'm never using them again.
Bumped them up to 1020 ppm and changed water. Cross your fingers for no burn.
I still have 10 OG. :thumb:

im bummed your gettin so many males. i wannsa see these ladies take off (when your sprout some more) lol

oh your plants should be able to handle 1020 easily. i've put my veg plants at 1400 on accident and they took it. i usually keep em at 1100-1300. and yes im still in veg :thumb: good luck for the rest of your grow. i'll be droppin in to see how your doing

im bummed your gettin so many males. i wannsa see these ladies take off (when your sprout some more) lol

oh your plants should be able to handle 1020 easily. i've put my veg plants at 1400 on accident and they took it. i usually keep em at 1100-1300. and yes im still in veg :thumb: good luck for the rest of your grow. i'll be droppin in to see how your doing

Thanks for the tip. Ill bump them up. I wanted to take it slow with the OG because I've never grown it. They said they were very sensitive to burn. Ive been bumping at 200 ppm increments. Think I can bump more safely?( Ive been bumping every 48 hrs this last week.)

well if you hear their sensitive i'd keep with the schedule your using.i repeat these 2 sayings in my head when ever i want to take an unnecessary blind jump and try something new. its always best to under nute than to over nute, and if its not broke DONT fix it. that last one is the one i say mose often to myself.

just keep up what you've been doing your doing just fine bud :bravo:

No burn. Bumped up to 1190. Every thing is going smooth. Rotated positions of parents to max coverage. Lets see how they train back in a few days. :reading420magazine:

253Chiefin said:
well if you hear their sensitive i'd keep with the schedule your using.i repeat these 2 sayings in my head when ever i want to take an unnecessary blind jump and try something new. its always best to under nute than to over nute, and if its not broke DONT fix it. that last one is the one i say mose often to myself.

just keep up what you've been doing your doing just fine bud :bravo:

Good sayings! I agree. I'm noticing my particular OG is a bit nitrogen sensitive, so I think being cautious with the nutes is great idea on that strain personally. I like your 2 sayings, Chief. :)

Untildeath said:
No burn. Bumped up to 1190. Every thing is going smooth. Rotated positions of parents to max coverage. Lets see how they train back in a few days. :reading420magazine:

Great grow so far. :bravo:

I applaud your caution. :) What kind of PPM meter are you using -- do you know the conversion factor? For example .5 or .7? Unfortunately, they aren't all the same and sometimes 1190 ppm means one thing on a Hanna meter, and another on a Oakton meter, for example... Just curious - it makes a difference and I'd like to understand just how hot your nutes are.

Keep up the great growing!

Here is my meter. I love it.(green back lit LCD) I keep the water temp kinda low at about 65. at 5.8 ph. I feed when lights are on only. I feed 9 times in the on cycle(12/12) for 5 min at a time. I also use foliage spray about 10 min after the lights come on(Dutch Master Saturator Gold) NO feedings wile lights off.
cw511infopic1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom